• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
> People complain that McCain is spineless and never does anything
> McCain finally grows a spine and does something, now he's grandstanding

tumblr_inline_obo6svRsgq1unmfg0_400.jpg

Well he could have voted no the day before and ended the whole thing on the spot, but instead voted to continue it and let it come down to 3 fucking votes.

Well he could have voted no the day before and ended the whole thing on the spot, but instead voted to continue it and let it come down to 3 fucking votes.

I feel like actually having the vote and the republicans take that huge L is a much better outcome than the vote not happening and giving them a chance to salvage something.

Then again, I don't try to keep up with it. Most folks I know went from excited to tearing each other apart again because they couldn't decide who should pat themselves on the back more. This was like a 10 minute span, it's insane.

Sephzilla

I feel like actually having the vote and the republicans take that huge L is a much better outcome than the vote not happening and giving them a chance to salvage something.

Then again, I don't try to keep up with it. Most folks I know went from excited to tearing each other apart again because they couldn't decide who should pat themselves on the back more. This was like a 10 minute span, it's insane.

I'm in this same boat. Actually having the vote and still losing is a way bigger L for them then never getting to have the vote, it also eliminates one of their potential excuses.

Seeing the Turtle almost cry was glorious

Jericho decides to do a conspiracy podcast, yet chooses to use Bo Dallas as his guest instead of the truly insane Brian Kendrick.

He can't even get the right crazy guest.

I'm so ready for Brock to lose the title and Jindar, both are killing my enjoyment of the brands.

I feel the same way. I've basically stopped watching WWE because the majority of Brock's matches, when he is there, is the same shit and Jinder is awful in general. I'll watch the MYC but I don't care about what is happening on the main roster at all right now.

What's our confirmed list of good people? Sami Zayn? Anyone else?

I know Goldberg used to/still does a lot of charity work in secret. Maybe we can add him to the list?

Kevin Owens maybe depending on how you view that N word drop several years ago.

Goldberg probably is a republican but maybe

jmdajr

In this life on the balance of doing good and bad things, bad usually always wins. It will tarnish you forever.

Bo might have saved orphans from a burning home, but with his current views... he's on the shit list.

Never do wrong GAF. EVER.

Be like Jesus. Or just be like 90% of the planet, and do the opposite of Jesus.

Sephzilla

So today I learned that "stream sniping" is something that exists and apparently can get you banned in certain games. Like, if you're worried about people cheating because they're watching your stream then stop fucking streaming. It's complaining about screen peaking in 2017, except this time you can actually stop it

Goldberg was kind of a petulant baby if you go by Jericho's accounts, but being a mark for yourself when you're in an environment like the WCW locker room is pretty low on the offense scale.

Anth0ny

republicans are auto off the list

Sami Zayn, Cena... Kenta Kobashi? >_<

Excel I agree that Cena is very "Are the cameras on? Ok good, make sure you get me giving my merch to this dying kid"... but I do think he's the #1 make a wish celebrity in the world. So I'd lean towards putting him on the list.

So today I learned that "stream sniping" is something that exists and apparently can get you banned in certain games. Like, if you're worried about people cheating because they're watching your stream then stop fucking streaming. It's complaining about screen peaking in 2017, except this time you can actually stop it

split_screen_anti_cheating_device_top.jpg

Omega seems like a good dude. I haven't heard anything about him saying or doing anything horrid.

Omega is a young Canadian kid... who on the fly defended gay folk in a promo when The Bucks went too far and called he Hardys cocksuckers (Omega said without missing a beat "not that there's anything wrong with that")

Top Bottom