• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.01: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 01
TITLE: Wouldn't You Like To Know
AIRDATE: Tuesday February 2, 2010. 8 PM for "Premiere Event", 9 PM (I'm Guessing?) for "Actual Episode", EST

1fagcg.jpg

And that's pretty much all you're getting. This episode and season are so shrouded in mystery that even the slightest hint of a press release or even title might potentially spoil what just might be the most significant television viewing experience of our young century.

Sayid is shot.
Juliet is at the bottom of a ditch.
Jack is a bit wobbly.
Locke is dead.
Hurley is probably hungry.
Miles is still the best character in LOST history.

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT/BEFORE??

(NOTE: Anything [ANYTHING!!!] about Season 6 must be spoiler tagged, not to mention the fact that if there isn't a spoiler speculation thread about Season 6 already by that one dude who always makes them, there probably will/should be pretty soon. So just go there. [LINK FORTHCOMING] 'Til Tuesday [HA!] this thread is strictly for HYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!)

In other words:
duckroll said:
If anyone on GAF accidentally or intentionally spoils something for me about season 6, expect to be banned until the season is over. :p

HERE'S A THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES CURRENTLY ON THE INTERNET.

!!!ALSO: ANYTHING IN PREVIEWS AFTER THE EPISODE SHOULD BE SPOILER TAGGED!!!

NYR

Nice!

Was totally not in a Lost vibe at all. CTV repeated the Season Finale yesterday....aaaand I'm back! Let's do this!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Boy!
The first LOST thread of the season!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
So will this air at the same time in the west coast as it airs in the east coast (6pm PST) or is ABC going to pull a SpikeTV and actually air it at 9pm PST?

JBuccCP

I'm almost completely spoiler free! Lost yay! Final season :(. I wonder if Lostards will go into depression like some Avatards did.

Also I completely failed on the re-watch. I'm still like on season 1 episode 14 or thereabouts.

Garjon

Anyone know what day this'll air on Sky One? (Please don't be Sunday, please don't be Sunday...)

So excited for this:D

sinxtanx

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Finally I can take part in these threads (though I won't be able to post as the episodes air, but I'll probably always share my thought the day after)

RubxQub said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK K
This is how I felt about the final episode of S5.
Wonder how many times I'll feel that way during this premiere?
If they reveal decent amounts, it'll probably be like twenty or so times.

Reno7728

killer_clank said:
It's next Friday.

Friday?

That makes my decision even harder, risk the 3 days of internet megaton speculation and spoilers for beautiful first time HD, or go on Wednesday in far less spectacular style...

Reno7728

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!

can't wait for this, the final part of my trifecta of hyped week will end with lost, although the start with the apple tablet went badly...

GatorBait

I watched half of the Season 5 finale when it re-aired last night. I didn't realize how many details I had forgotten. I'm definitely going to need to do some serious recapping of past seasons before next week's premiere.

Trevelyon said:
To be fair, smokey is usually their vfx team's best work.
This has always been a question I've wanted to ask. Why in the world is Lost's CG so goddamn horrible? I would assume they have a fairly large budge to make the show. How come they don't dump some of this into the CG? Is it just a time constraint?

Salmonax

Blu_LED said:
This has always been a question I've wanted to ask. Why in the world is Lost's CG so goddamn horrible? I would assume they have a fairly large budge to make the show. How come they don't dump some of this into the CG? Is it just a time constraint?
I'm sure it's budget and time. If ABC wants to continue to cash in on Lost, they should do a special edition that fixes all of the effects. They probably won't, though.

xrich

Banned
Calcaneus said:
I'll be honest, these threads get me more hyped than any trailer ABC could ever come up with.

did you SEE the chess trailer? actually it wasnt made by ABC, so you win that point. im still trying to find my eyes after rolling them so hard reading that statement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom