• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.01: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

InaudibleWhispa said:
I imagine stuff like this is more common than we realise. I remember reading an interview with Michael Emmerson where he talks about all the cast members he hasn't worked with and he literally only see's them at parties and stuff. I think Jin was one of them. Desmond and Claire too.

There was a Ben/Desmond scene in S5.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Solo said:
There was a Ben/Desmond scene in S5.

2, Actually. The longish one in the Lamppost (though no words between them, I believe). The other, Ben shoots Desmond, followed by being beaten up by Desmond.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Xrenity said:
Ha, and Damon/Carlton have said they'd look at how the world has changed.

Jack and co have only thought about what would happen to them instead of the whole world.

The whole world might be blowing up now. But at least they're of the island.
Yea, this would be an ace way to end this parallel universe. Jack, you selfish bastard, you killed 6 billion fucking people in a dimension you never knew existed!

Solo

Lonestar said:
2, Actually. The longish one in the Lamppost (though no words between them, I believe). The other, Ben shoots Desmond, followed by being beaten up by Desmond.

Yeah, I chose to leave off the 316 one.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
i'm debating giving my avatar a lost face for the final season. IT seems like too much work but it might be worth it.
I'm considering having either Ben or Vincent doing the funny dance
Or maybe ben on drums and locke on vocals? I don't really like locke, but I think I'm gonna love Flintlocke (smokey)

P.S. I think the X universe is gonna end with a few characters getting on an Ajira flight and crashing into the ocean with the knowledge that they will wake up in the other timeline... maybe.
I'm thinking people will die in both universes only to have the team "completed" by the mid-season. I think we'll even get Boone back this way.

Lonestar said:
not sure how canon it is, but "destruction" could be meant to involve the ending of one reality, because it was changed and evolved into something different, like what happened during the Incident.
So you think Ji-Yeon and Aaaron blow up another H-bomb? How else would they separate the timeline again? What the hell is the point of all this?
I'm starting to get tired of Lost theories when they devolve into this kind of nonsense.

Blader

duckroll said:
They could all go into the wheel room from the Orchid, and start turning the wheel together. They'll move the island and bam, free trip to Tunisia!

No guarantee of what year they'll end up in though :lol

ChoklitReign said:
Are you sure the Valenzetti equation is canon? What does "destruction" even mean, Armageddon? And why does there need to be another Adam and Eve? We're still waiting for the importance of the first ones. It makes zero sense.

Not of all of The Lost Experience is canon, but the Dharma backstory and Valenzetti stuff is.

Yaweee said:
Woah. Without the island, they were unable to do any of their research, hence the end of the world.

Kind of a moot point. Nothing came from Dharma's research, and they all got wiped out anyway.

Solo

One thing I noticed in my rewatch is that Jacob and Hurley both stumble over "French team". Both say it so awkwardly and stilted :lol

Mar

omg rite said:
zvjh0.jpg

datass.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom