• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Slo

FUCK, it was me. My rep just dropped. I'm deeply sorry Ramirez. I don't know what to say, my first two disconnects ever have been in the last week. I'm glad you won, since you were up in the forth quarter and about to score again.

Again, I'm sorry.

Ramirez

Yea,some games Im good with it,some Im not,it really hurts you if your not on with it tho,lol.

That one fumble Stokley had was because I hit the strip button though...I also hit it on that facemask call,lol.

GG though,looks like you finally found some plays to give Marvin a chance at big plays,something you didn't have last time we played.

Slo

Thanks, I think I'm starting to be a little bit more competitive. Watch out for me in Madden 2007! lol

...uh, there's a strip button?

Also, does Pittsburg have an awesome run defense or was I botching it up big time? I seemed to run right into blitzes a lot, but even if I saw a hole open it seemed to close before I could get through it.

Ramirez

Nah,we're pretty stout against the run,struggle on the deep bomb though,which showed.

And yea Im pretty sure the black/white button is the strip button,I remember it from NCAA this year,so I kinda do it out of instinct sometimes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
9-0....What a fucking travesty. I'm in a fight with Maverick and Dskillz for the (G)AFC wildcard it seems. :(

Dont count me out yet :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fifty said:
9-0....What a fucking travesty. I'm in a fight with Maverick and Dskillz for the (G)AFC wildcard it seems. :(

I am thinking that my win that EA turned into a tie is going to hurt me down the stretch.

Slo

dskillzhtown said:
I am thinking that my win that EA turned into a tie is going to hurt me down the stretch.

It sucks for you because you deserved the win, but you got lucky in the fact that Mav and I also had a tie. Given that he *probably* would have won, you stayed on even ground in the division.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dskillz,when do you want to play? You name the time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Drey1082 said:
hey wellington.. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, but I'll be back sunday afternoon. Any time sunday is cool with me.

Can you play after the late NFL games? Around 7 ish.

Fifty

D and Matrix, you guys have until 10:30 pacific.

Slo, when can you play? Tomorrow night or tuesday night isn't good....if you can't play in the afternoon, wednesday night is the only time I can play....at around 11 EST. We'd have two hours to play the game, so it would fit in. Of course I can play monday or tuesday (monday between noon and 4 EST, tuesday anytime before 5 Est) but I'm going out in the evenings. It's up to you.

Matrix

Yea Dskillz cant play till tomorrow night.

Matrix

Slo

Great. I play the Ravens. :( JLewis is going to rush for 300 on my limp wristed sissy D-Line, and I'm going to have linebackers in my backfield all night! Boo!

Can you play tonight, 50? :)

Slo

No, I obviously didn't read your post. Sorry. :O

I work 8-6 ever day so afternoons are a no go for me. Let's plan for 11 EST on Wednesday.

dskillzhtown

DMczaf said:
Uh that means he cant play period

Oh well, its not like the tie hurts you :p

Damn, sorry man. I should have checked out the deadline. I couldn't play last night anyway.

Really hurt me alot more than it hurt you. Might have knocked me out of the Wild Card. Real life got in the way.

dskillzhtown

Mav, when do you want to play? I am available late (after 9 Central) tonight, and all day tomorrow.

Matrix

I'd just like to say that was the biggest bs fumble I have ever had in Madden...I was in that game till that bs,totally screwed me over and I lost all concentration after that.

GG Ram.

Fifty

Matrix said:
I'd just like to say that was the biggest bs fumble I have ever had in Madden...I was in that game till that bs,totally screwed me over and I lost all concentration after that.

GG Ram.

Just like my game with him. We are cursed. I don't mind now that I'm in control of the wildcard. :D

wow, another 1 point victory over dmczaf

karma.jpg

uh oh, i win and drey wins, that means there is a 7-3 team, a 6-4 team, and a 6-3-1 team in our division. although to win the division i need DM to finish a game worse in the loss column because he will have the head to head tiebreaker no matter what i do against him in our final meeting :(

Mrbob

Hey Hgplaya i'm here tonight. I am free tommorrow and Wednesday night too (I think). Hit me up here or on aim and lets get our game in!

DMczaf

Drey1082 said:
wow, another 1 point victory over dmczaf

:D

I completely snapped after that game, I kick the FG to make it a 1 pt game with 4 mins left thinking "Hey, I've stopped him all game, not like I can't do it now with 4 mins left and 3 timeouts!"

...4 mins later, I have a bruised fist. :|

Ugh, online gaming will be the death of me.

Drey1082

DMczaf said:
I completely snapped after that game, I kick the FG to make it a 1 pt game with 4 mins left thinking "Hey, I've stopped him all game, not like I can't do it now with 4 mins left and 3 timeouts!"

...4 mins later, I have a bruised fist. :|

Ugh, online gaming will be the death of me.

You probably would have gotten the ball back if you didn't accept that holding call. But yeah, my run game saved me big time.

DMczaf

Drey1082 said:
You probably would have gotten the ball back if you didn't accept that holding call. But yeah, my run game saved me big time.

I wasn't even paying attention at that point. I just pressed A in a hurry to end it. :(

hgplayer1

Mrbob said:
Hey Hgplaya i'm here tonight. I am free tommorrow and Wednesday night too (I think). Hit me up here or on aim and lets get our game in!

I can play Tuesday night. Ill look for you on AIM>

just great, i have a feeling the game isn't going to report my victory over CK because we finished our game long before DM Vs. Drey and theirs has reported already, ours hasn't.

the funny thing is it DID record the stats

Top Bottom