• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Slo

I just noticed that the last four weeks of the year are interconfrernce games. We have got to have some prize for the conference that comes out on top. Maybe give the GAFC the NFC's wildcard slot after we sweep them 24-0.

Ramirez

Yea I saw the ass kickin the Texans were getting so I figured you wouldn't feel like playing,so I went on ahead and did other stuff :p

I'm free anytime today though.

Drey1082

hg, you want to get our game in tonight? Tomorrow going to be filled with halo goodness, so tonight would be great.

hgplayer1

Drey1082 said:
hg, you want to get our game in tonight? Tomorrow going to be filled with halo goodness, so tonight would be great.

yeah

look for me on AIM

I have to take a nap right after we play to rest up for the all nighter

Ramirez

You mean a ton of drops for me,heh.

Honestly,I can't call that a good game,good for you winning though I guess.

I had AT LEAST 5 balls hit my defensive players right in the chest and none of them were picked,mean while you would have thought the Jaguars had superglue on their hands.Then when Im finally getting some momentum and mounting a comeback,Haynes fumbles.

Wasn't meant to be,if it wasn't for Halo 2 I'd probably be burning my copy of Madden right now,but honestly I could give a fuck with the sweetness of Halo on the way :p

But again,good for you,but I refuse to call that a good game :p

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I would think after all the junk you have talked, you could atleast give some props. The last game we played came down to Duce 78-yards when you were merely trying to run the clock out to go to overtime.. That game I thought I showed we were evenly matched as you won in the final seconds of the game. I told you that I would win the rematch, and I did. I thought it was a hell of a game. I got the big lead, you fought back, almost winning at the end.

It isn't the end of the world.....

just the end of your winning streak, lol.

GG, man. Seriously.

Ramirez

I never said anything that was meant to be disrespectful to you,I'm just saying that my dudes had an extreme case of dropitis,and your dudes didn't,shit happens,neither of us can control that and I never took anything away from your game.You pretty much stopped me after the initial drive when I just drove down the field.

Im just sayin I had some extremely bad untimely things happen to me is all,nothing against your game.I was mad obviously when I typed that,but I said twice in that post good job of you winning,how is that not props,heh.I just refuse to call that a good game on my part because if half of those INTs hadn't of been dropped or Haynes hadn't of fumbled who knows what would have happened.

Oh well,good game,Halo 2 tomorrow to ease my sorrows.

Oh and any smack I've ever talked in this thread has not been serious,I fuck around with all of you,I never mean any of it to be taken seriously :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WHOOOOO !!!! A TEXAN UPSETS THE STEELERS! WHOOOOOO :D Next league you can have the Texans if you want Dskillz,one you could actually win with them *I suck* and two...the man should get whatever team he wants for beating Mr.11-0.

dskillzhtown

Ramirez said:
Oh and any smack I've ever talked in this thread has not been serious,I fuck around with all of you,I never mean any of it to be taken seriously :p

I know...I was just talking some smack back. Shit, I am up the creek without a paddle as far as the playoffs go, I have to celebrate everything I can get.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who wants to make a bet I'm the worst Halo 2 player in all of GA? I sorta have that whole suck at games thing down pretty well.

Matrix

Wellington said:
You beat me in NBA. :(

The Knicks dude...if you had a good team.......you would beat me :p

dskillzhtown

Matrix said:
WHOOOOO !!!! A TEXAN UPSETS THE STEELERS! WHOOOOOO :D Next league you can have the Texans if you want Dskillz,one you could actually win with them *I suck* and two...the man should get whatever team he wants for beating Mr.11-0.

I might take the Texans, I beat a random guy online who was using the Eagles 38-7 late last night.

dskillzhtown

Well...seems I might get screwed again by EA as the game still hasn't shown up on the site. I hope they fix that with the 19th update.

edit - it finally posted.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Godammit, Ramirez, you let me down. You let me down... :(

Your kicker let you down :(

sorry Drey, i wont be tasting defeat again this season! you and DM had your chance to kick the last nail in, but its too late for you and the league now. you woke the sleeping giant Rat. now you must suffer the horrible, horrible consequences... i'm afraid even i can't control him now :(

Matrix

Slo said:
You around Mav?

He never showed for my game...good luck Slo :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
mrbob2k1: hey dude
mrbob2k1: we probably won't be able to play madden until tuesday night
InsecureKillah: duuude
InsecureKillah: Tuesday night......
InsecureKillah: ....
mrbob2k1: sorry man
InsecureKillah: alright fine
mrbob2k1: i'm not at home tonight
mrbob2k1: i won't be home tommorrow night either
InsecureKillah: tearing me away from halo for madden

:(

good bye playoffs.

just played fifty in what was possibly the most defensively challenged game of all TIME on both sides. i kid you not i was TRYING to stop fifty to the last bell, and he put up 70 on me! here is the funny part, 70 points... 5 first downs! basically every TD he had came on a deep bomb or long run. it was just one of those games where nothing goes right... but the difference in this game is my offense was tearing it up too! i scored 58 points!

all told, we put up over 1300 yards of total offense, 130 points or so, and countless big plays on offense. dont really know what to say about my defense except WTF happened. gg

Fifty

Yeah, it was a totally clean game, things were just off. I may have scored a megaton, but I gave up 58! I made so many mistakes...but then I also got 3 user picks. Weird weird weird...Hopefully you can make the playoffs.

Matrix

How could anyone score that many points with either of those teams...*shakes head in utter disbelief*......*slowly starts to recall giving up 58 points to Fiftys Ravens a few games back* :(

im telling you matrix i have never seen a game like this. EVERY TD that fifty had came from at least 40 yards out in one play, and most came from 70+. i just dont understand it. my D is usually very good and i dont give up many big plays. i have given up points this year, but only because of turnovers. this game was just like... no defense. no tackling. no anything. if it weren't for fiftys 3 INTs, we may have had a 70-70 ballgame going into OT or something, who knows. bottom line is if you score 58 points AND LOSE, something was not fundamentally right with your defense in that game. nothing i tried could slow lewis down. i tried blitzing, not blitzining, zone, etc. no go. oh well

Fifty

You should have played prevent. My line played well, and I hit the holes with military precision. (oh that juke made my mouth water)....problem was, he'd get out in the open and then the safety would slide off Jamal like month-old butter! Also, he threw to my side of the field. Also, the score was 70-58 :lol :lol

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
good bye playoffs.

just played fifty in what was possibly the most defensively challenged game of all TIME on both sides. i kid you not i was TRYING to stop fifty to the last bell, and he put up 70 on me! here is the funny part, 70 points... 5 first downs! basically every TD he had came on a deep bomb or long run. it was just one of those games where nothing goes right... but the difference in this game is my offense was tearing it up too! i scored 58 points!

all told, we put up over 1300 yards of total offense, 130 points or so, and countless big plays on offense. dont really know what to say about my defense except WTF happened. gg

Holy shit! :lol

Don't worry. My third consecutive win over CK in the league practically sealed the deal on a playoff birth for you! Even with Halo 2 as a distraction I still pulled out the W! :D

Top Bottom