• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proelite

Karnowski is playing atrociously and we're still up. UNC gonna get blown out second half.

Love your confidence. But I watched too many UNC games. If they're not down by double digits in the final 4 min, they'll win.

Neckbeard and Collins will be in foul trouble second half.

Oh so will Perkins.

But Duke gets all the calls!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
GT ran the high post with Lammers when we beat UNC just like that play by the Zags. UNC still hasn't figured out how to defend that it seems.

spyder_ur

Hope you like free throws. 7 and 5 fouls with 14 freaking minutes left in the half.

Refs have done their best to ruin the tournament, and it's continued with the title game. Won't even let guys battle for rebounds.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hope you like free throws. 7 and 5 fouls with 14 freaking minutes left in the half.

Refs have done their best to ruin the tournament, and it's continued with the title game. Won't even let guys battle for rebounds.

This is why they need to move to quarters or else adopt the NIT rules of fouls resetting after 10 mins.

I've been telling you all this for weeks now.

spyder_ur

This is why they need to move to quarters or else adopt the NIT rules of fouls resetting after 10 mins.

I've been telling you all this for weeks now.

I don't disagree. I watch the NIT final 4, and the rules were definitely better.

Only question I have is if you do the foul reset thing, how is that different from quarters.

A big part of it is how they actually officiate the game though, and how easy it is to get into foul trouble with 5 personals. So many of these don't have to be called - they're fighting for rebounds or loose balls - in short they're playing hard.

Mrbob

That was an unbelievable segment of bad going back and forth down the court.

I blame the refs though. All these fouls have both teams out of rhythm.

Sumidor

These capitol one commercials are awful. If it didn't have the logo at the end, I would have no idea what the commercials are about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom