• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

iHEp6Ai4Nra2p.gif

where the hell are all the rumors?

usually there are rumors swirling everywhere right before wm

i guess we know what every match and winner is gonna be 5 weeks before the event

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
So when people post best intro songs they are actually posting "second best intros to H's The Game" right?

Intro songs that dont have the wrasslers name in them OR that aren't sung by the wrassler suck.

HHH The Game
Shawn Michaels
Bull Dempsey

Top 3.

Why don't you have Curtis Axel on the main event card? He won the Rumble dammnit.

He's still in the Rumble breh. Lifes Rumble.

I'm watching old ass Rugrats. They just shrunk down and went into Chucky.

PWG title spoilers

strong retains. Challenges zack sabre jr for the next show

Oh man, that should be awesome. Really glad to see him doing well in PWG. Speaking of which, how'd the Canadian guys do? I'm a fan of Monster Mafia and Mike Bailey's impressed in what I've seen of him.

Progress 18 looks awesome. Marty Scurll is so f'n entertaining.

He's awesome, I really like his Villain character - his always been a face in PROGRESS, but is starting to bring over some of the more heelish elements of his work, which is cool to see.

As much as I dislike The Ascension, they currently have one of my favorite themes.

Makes me wanna ride a motorcycle through a pane of glass and take a dump on someones face while I'm sailing through the air doing a backflip.

Seems like the kind of song you would do that to.

Marvel

could never
Marty Scurll is also a great host on WTT, great fit. I prefer him to that other tit that they had.

You honestly can't see why a wrestling thread full of Taylor Swift tour dates isn't going to scare away new posters? Because we have to have 'lolinsidejokes'?
If Stro's sham of an HBO OT didn't scare away new posters, then I don't see anything doing it. But I'll drop it.
So... does anyone want to talk about wrestling?

I saw those Hero pics in the other thread. Yikes. What happened?

I used to think that Sheldon Majiben and Carlito were the laziest guys to be in the WWE, but Chris Hero easily beats them both in that department. I mean, the easiest thing to do down there is to stay in shape since NXT's dev center is literally made to help with that. Yet somehow Hero decided to go in the complete opposite direction.

Alright for the late night folk I think I'm gonna start posting whatever random matches I decide to watch while I'm at work. I usually watch 2 or 3 a night. Some of them are stinkers and some of them are damn good. But it'll just make me feel like I contribute at least a small something.

The match I just watched was Taue/Morishima vs Buchanan/Keith Walker.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7het7_pro-wrestling-noah-11-14-08-taue-mo_sport

Considering I don't care for anyone in this match outside of Takeshi Morishima, I have no idea why I watched it. Bull Buchanan was always just ok, I don't like Keith Walker, and most of the Akira Taue stuff I've seen has mostly been meh....granted I haven't seen much so someone please direct me to good stuff if he has any. Oh wait...everyone is probably sleep.

All that said, I kind of enjoyed the match, especially the beginning since it was just brawling outside of the ring and that seemed appropriate for Buchanan/Walker.

Edit: No idea why there isn't sound at the beginning or end, but it's there during the match.

xTOOLx

Oh man, that should be awesome. Really glad to see him doing well in PWG. Speaking of which, how'd the Canadian guys do? I'm a fan of Monster Mafia and Mike Bailey's impressed in what I've seen of him.

They were great! Monster Mafia were very entertaining and Bailey got over real quick in his match with Busick.

Browny

Banned
*catches up with last night's posts*

Andreeyeswide.gif

Seems like a joke that went a little too far. This on the other hand is a good and informative OP. Well done Alucard!

Might I suggest adding the attitude era podcast to the list? I'm currently working my way through and it's entertaining stuff.

May March be a better month than February (mainly because I spent most of it being I'll and not posting, and working far too hard). I'm going to try and find some early 90's WCW Worldwide vids and post them up on a morning - I just have an urge. It will be nice to compare booking styles, but I think I already know the main difference - WWE needs jobbers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does Jimmy Fallon have a talk show while Marc Summers doesn't? Marc's got THE look and the star power. That man would sell some t-shirts.

I have no earthly idea what Titus expected to happen when he pulled that shit.

Ya'll need to use your brain sometimes. You take jokes too far and get too close to the sun, then the sun lights you on fire, and you don't want to be on fire!

aLUcard nice job with the new OT!

Now onto the wrasslin talk. How was PWG last night for those who attended? Also when will we see more of the Progress wrestling guys stateside?

Thought I would post this here. I won a trans-light at the Wrestlemania Pinball launch party.
I have a custom light box I built so I swapped it in.

South%20Aurora-20150227-00033_zpsxjre8cmy.jpg

I don't know if I love Cena's giant face in the front but I haven't gotten any wrestling swag in a long time so I'll take it.

I was half-tempted to ask this in the Fitness thread, but not many would know what I'm on about, so... Is it just me, or did Arn Anderson have a fantastic physique? Not necessarily a great-looking physique, but one that actually worked?

RP912

Banned
Smh shit really goes down after dark around these neck of the woods. I blame the lack of support for the Roman empire babygirl.

Bowser

Saw the last thread. Can't say it wasn't deserved. Shit up the thread with gimmick posts all you want, but put some effort in the damn OP at least. It's the biggest month of the year.

Top Bottom