• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
Just started Raw. I gotta say it's pretty damn rad to see Sting cutting a promo in the WWE in 2015, especially when you consider how long his career has been. Crazy remembering Surfer Sting and then seeing him in the WWE at such a radically different time in pro wrestling history. Pro wrestling is truly special at being able to provide guys with 20 or 30-year careers.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Brie looks like an extra from a scene in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Saved by the Bell with that backwards cap and flannel shirt wrapped around her waist.

Paige also needs to stop yelling "This is my house!" Too cheeseball.

Alucard

Banned
Watching Honma vs. Ibushi from NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka for the first time. Damn fine match. Adding it to my list of faves for 2015.

G6B3AFI.gif

I said "Goddamn."

And the answer to the question, "What is strong style?"

Man, can there be any doubt that Kota Ibushi is the best wrestler in the first quarter of 2015?

So I watched Raw and that had to be one of the weirdest endings ever. Did everyone here also get the same impression? It was like they cut to black quickly because Roman was getting booed so much. That tells me he might still win. Time to read the replies during then to see what you guys said.

E: Looks like everyone was as wtf'ed as I was.

Top Bottom