• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

iLIufWEdG6w7e.gif

Honestly, can anyone blame him for not wanting to come back after having to do that bullshit?

You can see the pain in his soul as...wait, Cena is raising Rock's arm. Fucking Cena, that's not how passing the torch is done you moron!

Pavaloo

"I'm not here to promote some movie"

*Every movie he's been in since then was promoted on RAW.

To be fair, every single fast and furious since the first movie has been promoted on RAW lol

I think I remember him saying it happened in the first few minutes of the match.

Remember when people were pissed at him cause they thought he was lying and left without telling anyone?

lol dirtsheets

yeah he said he had like a hernia and some torn abductor muscles. ouch

To be fair, every single fast and furious since the first movie has been promoted on RAW lol

lol dirtsheets

yeah he said he had like a hernia and some torn abductor muscles. ouch

Yeah, some shitty sites just took it as being a political thing. I remember the first thing Meltzer said when he heard the rumor was how "fucking stupid" some people are when it comes to thinking they know the story.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan passed the torch to Rock
Cena snatched the torch from Rock and refuses to give it to Daniel Bryan.

Cena is worse than Hogan. Hogan! Even Hogan jobbed to Lesnar.

Hogan passed the torch to Rock
Cena snatched the torch from Rock and refuses to give it to Daniel Bryan.

Cena is worse than Hogan. Hogan! Even Hogan jobbed to Lesnar.

Hogan jobbed to Taker, Rock x2, Lesnar, HHH, and tapped to Kurt Angle. Hogan did a lot more jobs than people give him credit for.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today's an alright day.

I don't understand this "PS4 sells out everywhere" talk. It might be due to where I am, but we have over 6 used PS4s at Gamestop and plenty of new ones. I wonder how much of it is marketing and parrots.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who the heck is running This Is Progress' Twitter feed?

LEn6DoE.png

Weird-asses. Is this some limey humor I'm not privy to?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Today's an alright day.

I don't understand this "PS4 sells out everywhere" talk. It might be due to where I am, but we have over 6 used PS4s at Gamestop and plenty of new ones. I wonder how much of it is marketing and parrots.

Hasn't been true for around a month now. They might be in short supply but a casual search will find one if you look around.

Hasney

I had more fun with the first infamous than anything naughty dog made.

come at me.

Barring CTR, same here.

Still didn't really like Infamous though. Second Son is awesome so far, but the day (in Europe) still belongs to Kojima. No wonder Sunny likes it, that engine is all full of majesty.

Yeah, Progress management think Jimmy's anything but delightful, storyline-wise.

Also, InFamous is kinda freaking awesome. If you disliked the others, this'll do ZERO to change your mind, but for fans of the series it's a really slick game. Loving it so far.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Witcher 2's main bad guy was awesome. Lotho. He's so good. He seems the type of guy Bootaaay would love.

strobogo

Banned
In a weird way, getting a video game made me get off my ass and take a bike ride that I otherwise most definitely would not have taken today. There is a large state park about 2 miles from me. One of the main mounds is dated to 106 BC, which is pretty rad. However, they don't have bike paths for some reason. I think I'll ride over there tomorrow and walk the trails. I like to pretend I'm Big Boss when I take hikes. I'll listen to the Snake Eater soundtrack sometimes too. At least Snake Eater on loop a few times.

...on a tree frog....

I see Lei'D Tapa's gone from TNA...didn't she JUST start feuding with Gail, like, last week?

Also, I haven't played any of the Witcher's. The first was so ridiculously unoptimised, it never ran well on any system I had, regardless of the specs. Incidentally, I installed Morrowind the other weekend and it amazes me how clunky the game runs, even today. Gawd, I hope that Skywind mod doesn't take forever to finish.

strobogo

Banned

Is she pretending to be Sasha or Eugene? Also, I hate when Sasha uses "the black" voice. That's not her normal voice. She has to put it on and it feels so tacky and forced. Booker going from fake British accent to street accent was hilarious. Sasha doing it feels gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom