• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
This thread reminds me of the MK8 GAF awesomeness on the Wii U. So much salt and good times.

Cancelled my Amazon physical order and bought it digital, worth an extra $10 to have it on the console at all times!

SW-4854-4973-1689 if anyone wants to add me.

Timeaisis

7Q64QYF.png

Haha thanks. Mobile wasn't loading the image.

Just played a race online where I only ever got red mushrooms. Must have picked up maybe 10 treats over the course of the race... every single one was a single red mushroom or 3 red mushrooms, even when I got the double treats.

13ruce

Banned
Cancelled my Amazon physical order and bought it digital, worth an extra $10 to have it on the console at all times!

SW-4854-4973-1689 if anyone wants to add me.

I will add you in a sec my name is the same as my username.

My friend code is: SW-3394-8146-2614 i accept all requests:p

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Played 4p splitscreen today. Used a split joycon and it wasn't as bad as I imagined. My big hands were cramping though but the fun made up for it.

Whenever I set up a tournament I keep getting told that it's 'currently closed' when I then try joining it, despite it being the starting time or within the set period :(
What am I doing wrong?

MikeBison

Yoo can someone tell me what the exclamation mark by some karts is? Thought it might be karts I haven't used yet but most don't have it and I've only used a few karts.

Top Bottom