• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Now have everyone to at least 2*, finally got the last Red Skull bio I needed this morning.

Had a crap run of Yellowjacket last night, 7 in a row without a bio and 3 in a row before that. So might take an extra day to get that first 5*! :(

oneils

Anyone have any insight on the dimension warp device?

I crafted it and sent heroes on two missions but now the missions say "mission clear." And I can't redo them anymore. Even after the reset timer runs out. What's up with that. I only have 4 heroes so far btw.

Edit, oops my bad. I don't think I ever ran down the reset timer. I'll check in tomorrow.

Roto13

Anyone have any insight on the dimension warp device?

I crafted it and sent heroes on two missions but now the missions say "mission clear." And I can't redo them anymore. Even after the reset timer runs out. What's up with that. I only have 4 heroes so far btw.

Edit, oops my bad. I don't think I ever ran down the reset timer. I'll check in tomorrow.
Yeah, you should be able to do them all once a day. They reset when everything else resets. That's the only thing with spending antimatter on right now.

Red Hulk has his own trailer now. Not really sure why, but it's always cool to see Marvel advertising a mobile game other than Contest of Champions.

Promotion of this game is super weird. The social media guy post the worst possible screenshots of the game, along with stale quotes as a way to advertise the game on Twitter. Zero interaction, just the the most meaningless dry stuff ever.

I could honestly do better with that account for free.

Switch languages to Japanese for 50 free energy.

In general I advise everyone to switch to Japanese and traditional Chinese a couple times a day. Yesterday I got a dimension gems and energy.

Edit: Oops don't know why I typed Japanese the first time then Korean, fixed my post.

Xion385

Blasting through the daily now so we can collect the alliance daily achievement before it resets.
Does GAF have its own Alliance I can join? No one seems to let me join because I haven't got Five Daily Missions unlocked yet. It's only one I'm missing for 25 Daily Crystals because Elite 3-10 Cap is being mean to my 26 Giant-Man (He'my highest at 26 with pretty high gear and skills upgrades.). :(

Roto13

Does GAF have its own Alliance I can join? No one seems to let me join because I haven't got Five Daily Missions unlocked yet. It's only one I'm missing for 25 Daily Crystals because Elite 3-10 Cap is being mean to my 26 Giant-Man (He'my highest at 26 with pretty high gear and skills upgrades.). :(
There are two, NeoGAF Capes and NeoGAF Tights, but they're full.

EDIT: I just switched to Korean and Chinese and didn't get anything. :(

Japanese worked though.

Commodore

Two bios needed to get my first five star character. One elite missions left, three chances. Nada. I have the elite miasion recharge, I'm on VIP 3, so I'm a little excited/dismayed, normally I don't use it, don't like to waste crystals but I think what the hell, lets do this. Three chances? The game just laughs at me. 0-3. It knows.

Xion385

There are two, NeoGAF Capes and NeoGAF Tights, but they're full.

EDIT: I just switched to Korean and Chinese and didn't get anything. :(

Japanese worked though.
Aww, that's unfortunate. If enough people are up for it may NeoGAF Masks/Helmets? :D

Also if anyone wanted to add me on their friends list I give out alliance tokens everyday. IGN: whosjohnedel

Roto13

Aww, that's unfortunate. If enough people are up for it may NeoGAF Masks/Helmets? :D

Also if anyone wanted to add me on their friends list I give out alliance tokens everyday. IGN: whosjohnedel
I'm not sure if there are enough people for a third alliance. (But, then, I wasn't sure there were enough for a second one.) Nobody in the Capes (which I run) has quit the game yet. Maybe someone has been inactive enough in the Tights to get rid of them and make room for you.

These new team sales they threw up are great. As I'm using the new Avengers one (Falcon, War Machine, Vision), this is perfect for me. Recently got my UniVision up from 1* to 3* and now I'm starting to see the power everyone is talking about. Getting this pack will bring me up to 4*. Probably going to pull the trigger on one (although that Hulk one is tempting, if only for the precious Hulkbuster bios).

Xion385

I'm not sure if there are enough people for a third alliance. (But, then, I wasn't sure there were enough for a second one.) Nobody in the Capes (which I run) has quit the game yet. Maybe someone has been inactive enough in the Tights to get rid of them and make room for you.
That would be great if any of the two had room.

Drayco21

Aw man, just yesterday I bought the pack for Star-Lord and Rocket bios and dropped most my crystals on it, because I figured I'd never see an actual team package again and they'd only be in the Flash Sales now. Oh well.

Got Yellowjacket to 3 Stars today, and he's still my favorite part of Team Pym. I should probably focus on trying to get Hank to 3 stars now too, but I kinda want to just keep focusing on Yellowjacket. It's just such a cool design, and I love seeing it in action, plus I really needed a strong Blast hero to help out in Villain Siege.

It's funny none of the new packages have any bios for the characters I use, I seem to have chosen to main characters that don't get sales.

You need to get on that Vision, War Machine, Falcon train as they're all excellent characters. I don't use that team specifically, but use Vision in a main team, War Machine is my primary solo clear character when power leveling, and Falcon w/ costume does great in VS.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
How does someone get a guy to six stars?! So many bios. I am just going to get my favorites to 5 stars and forget about 6. 320 bios will take me months, and I'd rather have 3 5-star than 1 6-star.

rexor0717

How does someone get a guy to six stars?! So many bios. I am just going to get my favorites to 5 stars and forget about 6. 320 bios will take me months, and I'd rather have 3 5-star than 1 6-star.

To me, I'm only going to get a 6* if I continue to play the game for a long time. Once a character hits 5 stars, I'm ok with not grinding out bios for them anymore. I might still try to get a few characters to 6*, but its certainly not going to be a focus, and I definitely won't be spending any crystals to get them there.

You get lucky and spend cash on flash sales or you wait months. Getting multiple 5*s is more beneficial than 1 6* as you pointed out. Eventually you'll have enough 5*s where you go for 6* just because you can. It will still take months.

I think I could get Giant Man to 6* in about 2-3 weeks, but I don't really want to grind out that stage hardcore every day.

You get lucky and spend cash on flash sales or you wait months. Getting multiple 5*s is more beneficial than 1 6* as you pointed out. Eventually you'll have enough 5*s where you go for 6* just because you can. It will still take months.

You need to get on that Vision, War Machine, Falcon train as they're all excellent characters. I don't use that team specifically, but use Vision in a main team, War Machine is my primary solo clear character when power leveling, and Falcon w/ costume does great in VS.

Yeah but I like maining characters that I like, so now it's Cpt. Marvel, Venom and Wasp. Sadly 2 out of those 3 have extremely shitty ways to farm their bios so I just have to deal with that. Still, I'd rather deal with this than use characters that don't appeal to me, the game becomes pointless to play if I'm not even using my favorite Marvel characters, which makes it that much more frustrating that some character bios are so much harder to get than others.

Roto13

I need 50 more bios for 6 star giant man. I'll have him tomorrow or Saturday

Also definitely getting that vision war machine falcon pack in a few days. I use all of those.

Are there any guides for this game about general info and some specifics for progression? Like what Recovery Rate refers to and how many levels the gear can go up to. Also more in-depth stuff like what options there are for each character's gear pieces as they level and what the state weights are.

Are there any guides for this game about general info and some specifics for progression? Like what Recovery Rate refers to and how many levels the gear can go up to. Also more in-depth stuff like what options there are for each character's gear pieces as they level and what the state weights are.

In game, tap "Team", the on the top left "Level Up Guide."

Future Fight Wikia

Edit: I realize this doesn't fully answer your question.

Ooft, 100 Sharon Carter Bios in the store.

Hope they end up cycling a 100 Bios pack for Vision or someone I've got to 4*.

I think I hate you lol

You style my bios. I had an awful run

lol

I thought I would have had him the day before had it not been for a horrible pair of unlimited runs. Last night was good though, ended up having about 6-7 to the 320 (holy shit) required for 6* lol

oneils

Hi guys. I went through some dimension rifts and got some special gear.

How do I equip this? Do my Heroes have to be a certain level? They are level 22 and I can't seem to equip this stuff.

Roto13

I just switched to Korean and got 200 gems. Took me a minute to realise that was probably just my arena winnings.

I ran out of inventory slots and had to sell stuff before I could do a dimension rift. Lame.

If they want me to buy gems, they should stop trying to get me to buy clear tickets from flash sales. I have 2600 of them.

I just switched to Korean and got 200 gems. Took me a minute to realise that was probably just my arena winnings.

I ran out of inventory slots and had to sell stuff before I could do a dimension rift. Lame.

If they want me to buy gems, they should stop trying to get me to buy clear tickets from flash sales. I have 2600 of them.

Yeah they really need to take that out of the rotation. I want to give them money but I'm getting no good flash sales and just hoarding gems.

50 free energy on the Japanese server again!

oneils

This game is so addictive. I play it on an iPad Air 2 while marathoning TV shows. I even bought a Bluetooth controller for it, lol.

0Wn68Kq.jpg

Xion385

In the past two days I've beat both the normal and elite campaign. Thank Team Pym for being OP as fuck!
Based Pym!

I now truly realize what it's like to have power. Unlimited power. Thanks to three star Giant-Man.

I finally just got my first 30 (Giant-Man 30/3/1). Woot! I'm loving my Giant-Man, Ultron, & Vision team I have going. I also finally unlocked the fifth bonus mission so I can finally get the daily 25 crystals. So I have to ask. Anyone have tips for doing the daily ISO upgrade without wasting money? I'm strapped for gold and need advice.

If you are only doing the ISO upgrade for the daily achievement then enhance a 1 star ISO w/ one other ISO. It will cost less than the reward given.

Top Bottom