• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

If they want me to buy gems, they should stop trying to get me to buy clear tickets from flash sales. I have 2600 of them.

Yeah these are really weird, I use them during the week a bit if I'm busy with work and home life etc, and I still have 600-odd of the Clear Tickets.

As if you'd buy them.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
What's up with the Arena? I mean I have no level 40 characters yet, but everyone I can match up with is like level 45 to 50. What the hell is going on?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
You must be on a roll. Just hit refresh.

It's still like level 50 dudes lol. There are level 10 people, but it's just one char and the other two are 45! It's like a fool's trap! I'd like a someone my level lol.

Edit. Fought a guy slightly over my level but without any mastery, won, and now the arena is back to normal it seems. Level 15 peons are back along with the people my level. Yay!

It's still like level 50 dudes lol. There are level 10 people, but it's just one char and the other two are 45! It's like a fool's trap! I'd like a someone my level lol.

Edit. Fought a guy slightly over my level but without any mastery, won, and now the arena is back to normal it seems. Level 15 peons are back along with the people my level. Yay!

If refreshing isn't giving you anyone your level, you're just going to have to take one loss to get things back in order.

How exactly do the Revenge battles work? Most of the time I can't even access any Revenge battles, even when I've lose an arena battle just prior (like the case above, where I have to take an L on the first battle of the week).

Drayco21

How exactly do the Revenge battles work? Most of the time I can't even access any Revenge battles, even when I've lose an arena battle just prior (like the case above, where I have to take an L on the first battle of the week).

It's for when people attack you on the list and win, not for matches you lose.

Pejo

Gold Member

Same thing happened to me after the reset. I was only being given 5-6* fully maxed out teams until I lost one, then i started getting the standard stuff. Really bizarre that they do it that way.

-Digits-

When that happens I just keep refreshing for a while. I've never had to endure a loss before people within my range start to show up.

Xion385

Anyone know if it's worth it to drop the Crystals on Uniform Giant-Man? It doesn't make him universal, but is it worth it for the extra 10% stats? I got uniform Vision, and now he's wrecking everything in sight. Any other heroes worth the uniform? My primary team is Giant-Man, Vision, and Ultron.

It was traditional Chinese if that matters any. Maybe you got it earlier? This is the first time I've switched over to Chinese this week.
Thanks for the hot tip!

rexor0717

Anyone know if it's worth it to drop the Crystals on Uniform Giant-Man? It doesn't make him universal, but is it worth it for the extra 10% stats? I got uniform Vision, and now he's wrecking everything in sight. Any other heroes worth the uniform? My primary team is Giant-Man, Vision, and Ultron.

Thanks for the hot tip!
Yes x10. Not only is it 10% stats, but an aditional 10% every 20 seconds. My giant man 5* is sitting at 4k physical damage before the enlarge/uniform bonus. After that, he gets nearly another 1k damage. Gross
sick.gif

Put a good dent into the story/elite modes today. Now up to 8-6 in Normal story and 7-1 in Elite.

Unlocked Bonus 7, so that's nice for more coin each day too.

Those Elites get pretty hard once you start getting multiple end bosses - and throw in an Enemy Shifter and you're all sorts of destroyed, even with my all 40 Yellowjacket, Vision and Gamora team.

I got completely stuck in story and elite for the longest time now, I guess I hit a wall when it comes to character progression. Getting characters to 4 stars takes super long and leveling is just not happening until I can beat these levels so it's a bottleneck for now.

I just finished up all of the Paintings except Elite Temple of the Ancients (VII) and Mt. Zozo (VI). The Red Dragon + Demons Gate in the Temple seem like a pain and I'm dreading the Storm Dragon atop Mt. Zozo. How scared should I be before going into these?

Sidenote: It feels weird that these + the 8 boss rush are all I have left to be 100% caught up. I've always been behind since I started (during Tifa's event).

Wrong topic?

Wrong topic?
Yup, I had this and the Final Fantasy Record Keeper tab open side by side. Sorry about that.

I got completely stuck in story and elite for the longest time now, I guess I hit a wall when it comes to character progression. Getting characters to 4 stars takes super long and leveling is just not happening until I can beat these levels so it's a bottleneck for now.
I'm at a similar point too. I'm at Chapter 8-2 for Normal and Chapter 6-7 for Elite. I'm also walled at 5 wins in Villain Siege.

I only have 1 4 star (Black Widow), so I've been focused on farming Team Pym ever since the Ant-Man patch hit.

Roto13

If there's a costume for a character you're using, buy it. 10% stat boosts are always worth it. Even if there were no other bonus effects.

Took yesterday off because I was sicker than I have ever been in my life. That probably set my plans for rank 6 Giant Man back. Did manage to get Spidey to rank 5 today.

curb

Banned
How did you get that much energy? o_O

I recently upgraded from an iPad 2 to a Mini 3. I couldn't stomach the performance on the 2 but I logged in everyday pretty much since launch to collect the bonuses but rarely actually played. I'm still using up what I accumulated.

Commodore

If there's a costume for a character you're using, buy it. 10% stat boosts are always worth it. Even if there were no other bonus effects.

Took yesterday off because I was sicker than I have ever been in my life. That probably set my plans for rank 6 Giant Man back. Did manage to get Spidey to rank 5 today.

Got Spidey to 5 today too. Punisher was yesterday.

NKfa0

Roto13

Got Giant Man up to rank 6. Think I'm going to give the special mission grinding a rest now. Looks like you can still get biometrics for characters at max rank. Guess that biometric converter might actually get used from time to time now.

Well, it finally happened. My son got into my account and spent some 800 gems on lords knows what and spent all my gold.

Likely on changing the ISO set. The fact that it is random is the most infuriating thing ever. It's just stupid. Let me choose my set and let that be that.

Roto13

Bought the Vision/War Machine/Falcon pack. They're all high enough ranked already that this doesn't take any of them close to their next rank. :p So unsatisfying. Oh well.

rexor0717

Got Giant Man up to rank 6. Think I'm going to give the special mission grinding a rest now. Looks like you can still get biometrics for characters at max rank. Guess that biometric converter might actually get used from time to time now.
I'm not wrong in thinking he 's the best combat hero, right? Crashing foot falls does unfair damage. Two of his moves break, growing pains does ridiculous damage and is multihit. Stupid tanky, stupid strong passive, has a uniform that gives double stat boosts.
facepalm.gif

Edit: Also, he is also part of one of the strongest teams.

Ok, Alliance is called the NeoGAF Capes. (Very strict naming rules, for some reason. Between 12 and 14 characters.) We're obviously going to have to figure this all out, but I think I have it set to Private. Come join! However that works!

I applied. In game name is Ab4dd0n.

EDIT: Oops, the alliance is full, no problem :D

-Digits-

Likely on changing the ISO set. The fact that it is random is the most infuriating thing ever. It's just stupid. Let me choose my set and let that be that.

I think he bought a Guardians chest, I had 9/10 Drax before and now he's at 1/20 somehow. He said he bought a costume but I don't have a new one so it's not that. He probably just said that because I told him that's what I save them for. He's only six years old so it's mostly my own fault. I forgot to put a password on my Shield portable and he used that to get in. When I saw the notification that another login was detected this morning I feared the worst. It won't happen again, it's a lesson learned. Oh well.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm wondering if we are getting the new characters this week...The update is scheduled for late July right? I'd spend some good crystals to get Dr. Strange and the Enchantress.

I'm wondering if we are getting the new characters this week...The update is scheduled for late July right? I'd spend some good crystals to get Dr. Strange and the Enchantress.

That would be great, I'm really looking forward to adding Strange to my roster.

So close to completing Villain Siege 8 now. Got down to 14% on Sunday and actually ran out of time (I think, as it ended while I still had health on all my characters!).

How far into VS are some people getting while using a single character per boss?

You mean a single character at a time?

I always try to run at least two so I can swap them around and make use of healing bonus etc, but generally have a full party unless the boss is down to 20% or less health. I could also be doing it completely wrong lol

My lowest character is lvl 20 now, and I have six 40's and one 44.

I get to VS8 every day, but haven't completed it yet.

I got my team of War Machine, Spidey, and Venom all at Lv. 40, with War Machine as a 3-star and the other two as 4-stars.

Gotta start getting dem bios. :(

Mindwipe

Lots of grinding this weekend. Still not quite got anyone to 5*, but Modok, Giant-Man, War Machine and Widow are all pretty close now. Should have a few of them by the end of the week.

Managed to reach Villain Siege 8, but some way to go before I beat it I think. Shame the characters are generally uninspiring at the moment. Will get Star Lord up to level three, then decide on continuing vs upgrading Hulk. Then again, the Doctor Strange update might present new options.

Top Bottom