• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

You mean a single character at a time?

I always try to run at least two so I can swap them around and make use of healing bonus etc, but generally have a full party unless the boss is down to 20% or less health. I could also be doing it completely wrong lol

My lowest character is lvl 20 now, and I have six 40's and one 44.

I get to VS8 every day, but haven't completed it yet.
The extra bullshit in the boss stages gets harder with time. It's easier if you bring one character at a time so the stage resets when your character dies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Tempted to get these Black Cat bios just in case I want to play her but I already have too many speed characters I'm thinking of using.

Everyone said she sucks but I like her. Looks really good, plus her moves work fine enough for me. I say gor for her. Join the club of the rarest character in the game lol.

Shit, the game crashed on me and refuses to start up again.

Edit. Restarting the phone fixed it. Yay!

mreddie

Got a new phone yesterday and I can finally play again!

Quick questions: Quickest way to get Scott and Janet bios?
Any open alliances?

curb

Banned
I'm sure I've missed it but I wish they'd put the Journalistic Integrity bundle back up on the store. Getting Princess Sparklefist bios from the arena is painstakingly slow.

The extra bullshit in the boss stages gets harder with time. It's easier if you bring one character at a time so the stage resets when your character dies.

Actually, switching against Destroyer and Ock resets the meteor/lasers. Try to bring 3 to the high level ones so you can switch out your main.

I have enough 45s where I just bring a full team anyway for a faster kill!

I meant to post this awhile go: War Machine, Iron Man, Vision, Sharon Carter & Black Widow for Hulk Buster Bios.

So Widow And Carter also gives him out as an Ally shifter too. None of the others do to my knowledge.

rexor0717

I meant to post this awhile go: War Machine, Iron Man, Vision, Sharon Carter & Black Widow for Hulk Buster Bios.

So Widow And Carter also gives him out as an Ally shifter too. None of the others do to my knowledge.

I'm 1 away from 5 star Hulkbuster. Thanks for the tip. He was my main for a long time, so it'll be nice to get him on the level of my other characters again.

Drayco21

Quick questions: Quickest way to get Scott and Janet bios?
Any open alliances?

Grinding the Special Mission for Yellowjacket always gives you either a Scott or Janet shifter, so you have a chance of getting bios for either. Scott is also the progress reward and a drop for the last Special Mission too.

mreddie

Grinding the Special Mission for Yellowjacket always gives you either a Scott or Janet shifter, so you have a chance of getting bios for either. Scott is also the progress reward and a drop for the last Special Mission too.

Am now 2/3 away from getting them. Dammit.

-Digits-

Thanks, my Hulk Buster is in desperate need of bios. This helps a lot.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im shocked that the thread, especially the title, wasnt made by Drayco

mutant hating bastard

Pejo

Gold Member

Thanks for this!

Also, can someone more familiar with newer comics please tell me who Sharon Carter is? I had never heard of her until this game. Like which comic is she commonly associated with?

-Digits-

Thanks for this!

Also, can someone more familiar with newer comics please tell me who Sharon Carter is? I had never heard of her until this game. Like which comic is she commonly associated with?

She's Captain America's love interest.

Edit: rolled Spy Tactics on my Ant-Man when I rerolled his iso-8 bonus. Seems powerful but I won't be able to use it for a while. I think I should keep it though.

Wow, 5 star ISO from my daily box this morning.

Completed VS8 last night for the first time ever. Total luck too, had only my lvl44 Yellowjacket left against Ock and his goddam lasers, literally just went in not giving a fuck and somehow managed to fluke missing all the lasers while mashing powers.

I had like 300 health by the end but yeah. Good feels, enjoying those 275 Tokens haha..

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Fucking hell, all of those years spent complaining about f2p cellphone games, and here I am VIP4 with 5000 crystals in the bank. I am so sold to this game. Lawd.

Fucking hell, all of those years spent complaining about f2p cellphone games, and here I am VIP4 with 5000 crystals in the bank. I am so sold to this game. Lawd.

Pretty much when I'm at home I'm playing Marvel Heroes. When I'm out/at work etc, I'm on this. It's really good.

I just wish I hadn't wasted money on Contest of Champions haha..

Drayco21

im shocked that the thread, especially the title, wasnt made by Drayco

mutant hating bastard

We're just a few Spider-Family members short of having the ideal Marvel Universe in gaming form.

Human rights are for humans.

Should I take it you're playing this game now, since you're here?

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Only the second best ongoing Marvel game

I'm sure there's only so much you can do over there to keep Gaz together, Frost, but they're just no Netmarble.

Damn. Looks like they've caught on to the ease of running YJ Specials 4 and 5 so they're upping his health and defence etc. Fun while it lasted I guess.

Will be interesting to see if I can still run it with just one levelled character.

Armorous

Finally put bluestacks on my pc today. Wish I had done it sooner as this game is perfect for it with all the auto play.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I wish the update added the new characters but whatever. They are buffing Black Cat! YAY! And Ghost Rider. Should be a good team. Love that the YJ special stage won't get a shifter 100% now but if one shows up, it's a 100% drop.

rexor0717

Slightly disappointed that there isn't a new character, but that's just because they've been so good about pushing out lots of content. A lot of my heroes are getting 6* skills, yet I still don't feel liked starting the long grind again.

Any heroes other than the regulars people are finding themselves really enjoying? I've been using some GAF recs, War Machine/Falcon, gunning for YJ, etc. Who else is secretly cool?

Managed to just get on before the maintenance and finally get my first 5 star character (black widow)!

Would prefer it was Vision but I'm just happy to finally get the chance to go above level 40.

Pejo

Gold Member
Nice update, didn't really impact any of the characters I use though. I need to grind out those last 2 levels to try out the team battle, that sounds cool.

Pretty much when I'm at home I'm playing Marvel Heroes. When I'm out/at work etc, I'm on this. It's really good.

I just wish I hadn't wasted money on Contest of Champions haha..
I was thinking of playing that over this, but Future Fight is just way more satisfying to me.

Roto13

Love that War Machine is getting a rank 6 skill. I'm a good ways away from rank 6 for him, but he and, captain marvel are my two favourites and I have his costume.
Any heroes other than the regulars people are finding themselves really enjoying? I've been using some GAF recs, War Machine/Falcon, gunning for YJ, etc. Who else is secretly cool?
You know, you can basically just use whoever you want as long as you raise them up right. (Take advantage of the way too many different systems.) Don't worry too much about who is great and who isn't.

Mindwipe

A lot of people are down on him, but I fucking love MODOK. And he's easy to farm too. He plays quite differently, and he's a lot of fun.

Red Skull also plays differently from everyone else, but he's hard to get biometrics for. I like Black Bolt even if he's not very good.

curb

Banned
Finally got some Captain Marvel bios from the store. I'll can finally get her up to 4* after I make some coin post server updates.

I'm 1 away from 5 star Hulkbuster. Thanks for the tip. He was my main for a long time, so it'll be nice to get him on the level of my other characters again.

Thanks, my Hulk Buster is in desperate need of bios. This helps a lot.

Thanks for this!

Hey no problem! If anyone here gets Hulk Buster as an Ally Shifter in any other levels in Elite please please post it here is all I ask!

Love that War Machine is getting a rank 6 skill. I'm a good ways away from rank 6 for him, but he and, captain marvel are my two favourites and I have his costume.

You know, you can basically just use whoever you want as long as you raise them up right. (Take advantage of the way too many different systems.) Don't worry too much about who is great and who isn't.
This is the approach I'm taking.

Pejo

Gold Member
Jumped on during my break and saw I wasn't far off from affording the 3x50 bios package for 3 characters I use (Spidey, Star-lord, and Rocket) so I pitched in 10 bucks for the crystals. Apparently with the few months of Stark's stash, that was enough for me to hit VIP rank 1. So now I have my first 4* and am 1 day away from getting Star-lord from rank 4 as well.

When the VIP rewards say 1 daily reset, is that every day, or just a one-time thing?

Disappointing that there are no new characters, but looks like they're doing some welcome changes to a handful of characters. And yay for War Machine ult. He's the leader of my team, and this is good reason to have him go up to 6*.

Lol @ them giving Iron Man The One Off skill. Tempting me to rank him up now.

0ez0ElL.gif

Jumped on during my break and saw I wasn't far off from affording the 3x50 bios package for 3 characters I use (Spidey, Star-lord, and Rocket) so I pitched in 10 bucks for the crystals. Apparently with the few months of Stark's stash, that was enough for me to hit VIP rank 1. So now I have my first 4* and am 1 day away from getting Star-lord from rank 4 as well.

When the VIP rewards say 1 daily reset, is that every day, or just a one-time thing?

You should be VIP 1 off of a single Stark stash. Do you mean VIP2? Also the reset is every day, but costs 100 crystals I believe. It's an awful bonus.

A lot of those VIP bonuses are really good. Just a shame that you need to spend absolutely absurd amounts of money to get them.

Speaking of, anyone know or has heard anything about what Auto-Play++ does, and what the Superior Dimension Chests gain?

The app won't load for me now, gets stuck on the splash screen while it tries to load my information. I guess I'm screwed? Sucks if I am, but if I lose my characters I won't be coming back. So much progress lost.

The app won't load for me now, gets stuck on the splash screen while it tries to load my information. I guess I'm screwed? Sucks if I am, but if I lose my characters I won't be coming back. So much progress lost.

They're just patching right now. You'll have to download the update soon, and the game will be back up in a couple of hours I'm assuming.

rexor0717

VIP 4 is the biggest benefit IMO. The heal makes a lot of the content (before you have 5*s) a lot easier.

Its funny because I wasn't able to beat the second to last level without using the healing, but I was able to beat the last level straight up. That Thor hit hard, lol.

Also yeah, I know it's a lot of money, but I've been VIP 4 for a while and I've got 0 regrets. Anything after that is pretty meh though.

I have a question about earning bios for characters from the elite missions. I almost always just use clear tickets and this gets me 0-2 character bios per completed mission. About a week ago when I did it instead of 0-2 it would net me 4 and sometimes even 6 bios for doing so. Was there a special bonus day or event that was rewarding extra bios? I didn't think to ask until now.

Pejo

Gold Member
Thanks for the clarification on VIP. I guess I did just hit rank 2 then, because I recall seeing the "reset dailies for crystals" pop up a few times when I accidentally tried to enter a stage that was all used up.

I have a question about earning bios for characters from the elite missions. I almost always just use clear tickets and this gets me 0-2 character bios per completed mission. About a week ago when I did it instead of 0-2 it would net me 4 and sometimes even 6 bios for doing so. Was there a special bonus day or event that was rewarding extra bios? I didn't think to ask until now.

Yeah, there was an event for a couple of days where you got double bios from Elite missions.

There was indeed a double bio event.

Its funny because I wasn't able to beat the second to last level without using the healing, but I was able to beat the last level straight up. That Thor hit hard, lol.

Also yeah, I know it's a lot of money, but I've been VIP 4 for a while and I've got 0 regrets. Anything after that is pretty meh though.

Yeah VIP4 is where it's at. I wouldn't mind spending more cash since I enjoy the game so much, but they just need to give me some better RNG on those flash sales so I spend my crystals!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The update looks very good. Can't believe how quickly this game is improving, and by how much. Really impressive.

Did see they nerfed Ant/Giant Man farming by making it quite a bit harder and making the chance of getting an ally shifter variable. Glad I got him to 5 star already.

Top Bottom