• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

He's probably at least VIP12. I'm jelly.

The main thing that would stop me from doing that, even if money wasn't an issue, is that the more I spend, the less I would end up playing (as I would reach my goal of maxing everyone that much faster). If I was sitting on all 6* characters, I'd only really log in until new characters are released.

He's probably at least VIP12. I'm jelly.

The main thing that would stop me from doing that, even if money wasn't an issue, is that the more I spend, the less I would end up playing (as I would reach my goal of maxing everyone that much faster). If I was sitting on all 6* characters, I'd only really log in until new characters are released.

Yeah, fair point, not much to play for when you aren't looking to get Bios every day.

Finally got round to finishing normal mode at lunch! After getting my Vision to 45 and maxing out his skills i decided to try the last few levels i had to do and managed it quite well with just him since he is such a beast.

Now that i got both Vision and Black Widow to 5*/level 45im thinking of taking a break from farming Widows bios since that uses up 9 matches/tickets each day and i want to try and level up some other characters. Got quite a few to level 40 now but most i havent leveled up their skills/gear (once i start needing dimension crystals at least) so i want to expand my main team. Have a few that are decent but arent fully trained either so cant handle it at higher levels.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh my days. Someone has completely maxed out all the characters. They must be the reason why the game is ad free.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFigh...haracters_level_50_fully_mastered_yes_i_want/

Why would he do this?! What's crazy is that maxing out the characters like this doesn't really get you anything in this game. In other games, say, Clash of Clans, you can at least dominate other people with your monies. Same with Game of War. Here, it's just for your own epeen. What a waste.

Roto13

I bought the last 10 Black Cat bios when I was 10 away from unlocking her and also 10 away from unlocking Angela. Since then, I've gotten 8 (EDIT: Make the 9, dammit) Black Cat bios randomly and nothing for Angela.

Damn bad luck powers.

rexor0717

I bought the last 10 Black Cat bios when I was 10 away from unlocking her and also 10 away from unlocking Angela. Since then, I've gotten 8 (EDIT: Make the 9, dammit) Black Cat bios randomly and nothing for Angela.

Damn bad luck powers.
Yeah, saw 10 for Angela earlier today. I only need 4 to unlock her. I figured I could get those 4 shifters over the course of a month so no point in spending crystals. I'm really just going to spend on uniforms at this point.

-Digits-

Yeah, I've checked around with numerous people who have the same model of phone as me. I can run other games fine.

What I don't get is that the OP says:
"File Size
450 MB - 860 MB (Yes, blame the updates)"

But mine was only ever 49 mbs.

The game downloads further updates once you run it. Mine's 623 mb now. You probably never got that far before being booted out.

The game downloads further updates once you run it. Mine's 623 mb now. You probably never got that far before being booted out.

Ahh, that makes sense.

Got an email from support so maybe something will be fixed soon..

"Good day Agent,

Thank you for contacting Netmarble Customer Support.

We really appreciate your interest in playing the game and Our apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, We have some known issue regarding HTC One M8 mobile devices which prevent the game from running smooth. However, Rest assured that our developer’s team will work on this to make the game compatible to all devices as possible,We will have this fix as soon as possible. We only ask for your patience and understanding as we resolve this issue.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know! You can also access our FAQ page or our global forum for more info!

Sincerely,
Netmarble GM Team"

0jCfot9.jpg

Feels good.

Now to save up those Mastery gems haha..

rexor0717

Feels good.

Now to save up those Mastery gems haha..

Does comics Yellowjacket make sense for his skillset? Because from what I know by his appearance, I don't think they could give him his classic costume and still have him be a blaster. Need those Uniform bonuses.

Logged in earlier and saw a 20 bio Angela flash sale with 8 seconds left. Snapped it up and now I'm only a few bios away from unlocked her. Happy about that.

Does comics Yellowjacket make sense for his skillset? Because from what I know by his appearance, I don't think they could give him his classic costume and still have him be a blaster. Need those Uniform bonuses.

I don't remember him firing beams and stuff in the comics (what I've read anyway), probably more of a Strength type character maybe?

Yeah, I do love the movie costume, but he's my go-to for everything difficult now (almost did VS#9 with YJ solo today!), so the inevitable +10% costume bonuses plus whatever else they could add would be godly.

Logged in earlier and saw a 20 bio Angela flash sale with 8 seconds left. Snapped it up and now I'm only a few bios away from unlocked her. Happy about that.

Wish I'd had that up. She was my first 4 star but has stagnated since. So hard to get Bios for her, pretty much have to buy them every time they pop up.

Roto13

Has anyone ever actually managed to get a Team-Up game going? I stay on the screen for ages and nobody ever shows up.

Also can you lads tell me if "team bonuses" are carried into PVP?

It's usually around three 5% bonuses to various stats which can mean something at higher levels.

I have been working on the Guardian's of the Galaxy team bonus with

Star Lord
Drax
Gammora

Because all three classes are represented but I'm not convinced it really matters when I have Black Widow, Sharon Carter and Mockingbird at 40 or high 30s ( + the Shield Divas team bonus). The problem...I suspected is that they're all Green "Agile" characters or whatever the terminology is...

Any advice would be swell.

mreddie

Yellowjacket_EMH.png

Nope, Wasp would have a crap load of uniforms
including Hope's suit
though but all we really want is Black Uniform Spidey...and Black Leotard Ms. Marvel.

Those of you finishing Villain Siege consistently, every day, what sort of leveling did you have?

I've got about 10 level 40's, and Vision 45, YJ 45 with 9-10 gear, and the rest of my team all between lvl 22 and 26 now.

Some days I can do VS but I'm generally using everyone.

It's usually the three Doc Ock/Destroyer days that I don't come close, maybe make #7-#8, but that'll be it.

Guessing you need about half your team with good gear/lvl 40 to take care of the build up stages?

Commodore

Those of you finishing Villain Siege consistently, every day, what sort of leveling did you have?

I've got about 10 level 40's, and Vision 45, YJ 45 with 9-10 gear, and the rest of my team all between lvl 22 and 26 now.

Some days I can do VS but I'm generally using everyone.

It's usually the three Doc Ock/Destroyer days that I don't come close, maybe make #7-#8, but that'll be it.

Guessing you need about half your team with good gear/lvl 40 to take care of the build up stages?

I'm roughly where you are. But I haven't finished it yet. I've taken the mindset of trying to have one character that solo each villain up to stage 7, and then you need a group of 45s that are the right type vs the villain (i.e. speed vs blaster) and then you need some 50's for the last stage for you to clear the whole thing easily. To do it using everyone, every time to see if you can win it earlier without lots of higher level characters always took much longer to do and barely made headway. But I'd imagine someone who clears it everyday can give some proper insight.

I'm roughly where you are. But I haven't finished it yet. I've taken the mindset of trying to have one character that solo each villain up to stage 7, and then you need a group of 45s that are the right type vs the villain (i.e. speed vs blaster) and then you need some 50's for the last stage for you to clear the whole thing easily. To do it using everyone, every time to see if you can win it earlier without lots of higher level characters always took much longer to do and barely made headway. But I'd imagine someone who clears it everyday can give some proper insight.

I can do the last stage with my 45 Vision and 45 Yellowjacket, but obviously some days, especially those with the cheap deaths from Ock laser stages, I often only have YJ/Vision left, not both, so it's just not enough to finish the final boss off.

Obviously just keep chipping away regardless. I added lvl40 War Machine and Falcon to my roster yesterday, so it will be interesting to see how I go today.

and then you need some 50's for the last stage for you to clear the whole thing easily.

Not true. I finished the entire VS when I only had 4 45s consistently. Having more just makes it go faster and a 50 is not needed.

Doc Ock tip: use a full team, but you really only need 1 or 2 40s (blasters hopefully). You need the team members simply to switch if caught in a laser. The switch resets the beams. He seems to be the one most people have an issue with, but you just have to go in and bait the spin and keep track of when the laser is likely to fire again. The switch is the alarm button.

rexor0717

I've just got a lot of 5* heroes, so beating villain siege is pretty easy at this point. I usually have 3-4 lvl45s left over. Hopefully they add more late game content soon.

Not true. I finished the entire VS when I only had 4 45s consistently. Having more just makes it go faster and a 50 is not needed.

Doc Ock tip: use a full team, but you really only need 1 or 2 40s (blasters hopefully). You need the team members simply to switch if caught in a laser. The switch resets the beams. He seems to be the one most people have an issue with, but you just have to go in and bait the spin and keep track of when the laser is likely to fire again. The switch is the alarm button.

I do this hot-swapping switch too, but usually it's those back-to-back lasers that screw me over (and those crazy 4-5 beam star ones).

They just feel so cheap to me when they can knock out a lvl40 character instantly, but ehh, I'm moaned about them plenty, just have to put up with them.

Commodore

Well there ya go. I stand corrected. I have three 45s now. Close to a few more soon. Slowly getting more and more heroes up to 40. Nearly there to take the whole thing on now.

galvatron

Beat all elite and normal missions with 3 stars right after finishing Villain Siege for the first time.
My highest ranked guy is a lvl 45 giant man and I have about 9 other level 39-40 characters. Haven't paid for anything, so it can be done for free.

Losing my motivation to keep playing much with all the performance problems I'm having with the recent updates (on iphone 6+)...clear tickets are less hassle for now.

Beat all elite and normal missions with 3 stars right after finishing Villain Siege for the first time.
My highest ranked guy is a lvl 45 giant man and I have about 9 other level 39-40 characters. Haven't paid for anything, so it can be done for free.

Losing my motivation to keep playing much with all the performance problems I'm having with the recent updates (on iphone 6+)...clear tickets are less hassle for now.

Nice.

I think I'm up to 8-7 in the Missions and 8-1 in Elite.

Probably could go further now I think, but too focused on using my Energy each day getting Bios in the Special missions haha

Roto13

The math says I'm probably going to be about 10 gems short for the Journalistic Integrity pack before it expires. :p I'm not that broken up about it. All three of those characters are in early rank 5 and even if I buy those packs, it will take ages to get them to rank 6. I might be better off saving my gems.

The math says I'm probably going to be about 10 gems short for the Journalistic Integrity pack before it expires. :p I'm not that broken up about it. All three of those characters are in early rank 5 and even if I buy those packs, it will take ages to get them to rank 6. I might be better off saving my gems.

There was a Guardians pack that popped up yesterday which I seriously almost bought, but then I realised I was pretty much in the same boat. They would have fast-forwarded my progress on ranking up each of those characters by a bit, but really, it's only about two weeks worth of Bio collection which I'm doing anyway.

Yeah, don't think I'll be buying any packs once I hit 5*. That being said, I had to jump on a 100 WM bio sale earlier, which landed him just five bios short of being 5*. Would be my first, so I'm excited.

Haven't seen one of those 100 Bio packs in aaaaages, highest I've seen is a while is 80.

Wish they'd cycle the 100 packs a bit more regularly, those I definitely see value in, even for 5* characters. That 100 boost feels good to actually make that little bar move haha..

rexor0717

Haven't seen one of those 100 Bio packs in aaaaages, highest I've seen is a while is 80.

Wish they'd cycle the 100 packs a bit more regularly, those I definitely see value in, even for 5* characters. That 100 boost feels good to actually make that little bar move haha..

I've really had to resist on those. Its hard but what's the point in even playing a this point if I'm not down for the grind. I'm purely spending crystals on uniforms only at this point.

I've really had to resist on those. Its hard but what's the point in even playing a this point if I'm not down for the grind. I'm purely spending crystals on uniforms only at this point.

I probably won't bother after I have a decent core team and can run the Villain Sieges daily, but I'm still a bit off that.

I'd say it's very useful to start off. Getting a team together that can get high up into VS and farm the 40 or 50 bracket of special missions is very helpful in the long term. After you build that base, then yeah, spending crystals on bios starts to defeat the purpose of the game.

Top Bottom