• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

I mostly want that pack for the Captain Marvel bios because you can't really get more than 3 of those per day reliably. :p It's 100+ days to get from 5 stars to 6 stars if you just get her bios from the Honor Token shop.

The rest of my mains (War Machine, Venom, Spider-Man, and Falcon) all have three Elites each I can farm every day.

I mostly want that pack for the Captain Marvel bios because you can't really get more than 3 of those per day reliably. :p It's 100+ days to get from 5 stars to 6 stars if you just get her bios from the Honor Token shop.

The rest of my mains (War Machine, Venom, Spider-Man, and Falcon) all have three Elites each I can farm every day.

Yeah, see I'm in the same boat for Gamora, hence why I almost bit at that Guardians pack the other day. She's my third highest ranked character now, but only being able to get the 3 Bios a day from the tokens is going to hurt her in the long run. Already seeing my Star Lord/Giant Man/Ant-Man/Wasp as overtaking her in the next week or so.

Hope no one's main team is Angela, Black Cat, and Hulkbuster. Heh.

When I first started, the only money I spent on the game was getting Angela.

And 'cause the week I started, the Hulkbuster 7-day login was active, he was one other member of my team.

No Black Cat at least though haha..

That said, they've all long since fallen into the forgottens.

Looks like we got a 20% bonus to hero and shield xp event going along with energy cost reduction to elite missions.

Time to farm this weekend.

m4gnxPK.jpg

Update: Mockingbird & Spiderman for Hulkbuster Ally Shifter. Have only gotten 1 bio from both their missions in the last two weeks.

m4gnxPK.jpg

Update: Mockingbird & Spiderman for Hulkbuster Ally Shifter. Have only gotten 1 bio from both their missions in the last two weeks.

Where would you say a good place is to get War Machine shifters? I only needed four today, and the game decided to go into dick-mode and rng screwed me over.

Where would you say a good place is to get War Machine shifters? I only needed four today, and the game decided to go into dick-mode and rng screwed me over.
Check your dimension shop or recommended shop.
But for War Machine ally shifters try War machine, Vision, Iron man, Black Widow, Luke Cage missions.
Either in Elite or Normal mode.

Edit: I mainly see Rocket Racoon quite often than War Machine in Elite.

Update
P7EqbkS.jpg

Just took this ss for you

Roto13

As of five minutes before the bio packs expired, I was 5 gems short for one. The exact moment they expired was also the exact moment I got my 75 daily gems. :p

I could have just given Giant Man literally thousands of EXP chips to level him up from 49 to 50 and gotten gems from that achievement, but meh.

EDIT: I have about a week left on my Stark's Stash thing and I think that's enough for me. I'm sitting on 1700 gems now and I don't think I need to hoard more, unless the next update is nuts and has more than the one costume I want.

I'm not really making any progress any more. Just grinding bios for the one thing I haven't finished: Villain Siege level 9, which really isn't that big a deal. I pretty much feel like I'm "done." I'm going to keep playing it, though, since I can basically just let it play itself every day.

Roto13

War Machine's level 5 skill is completely awesome.

I never noticed this before, but when you put Giant Man in his Goliath costume, his name changes to Goliath. This doesn't happen With Falcon > Captain America and War Machine > Iron Patriot.

Just a note to the leader of neogaf Capes, seems some people have started to stop playing or ar least dropped in attendance so it may be time to cull the fat for more enthusiastic members to join.

Need to keep up our levelling for those tasty alliance benefits ;)

I'm trying to find a team in which I can fit in 2 of Black Widow, Wasp, and Elektra, my 4 star Black Widow is kind of a waste right now since I have my Captain Marvel, Venom, Spidey team. My only option seems to be Black Widow, Elektra, Daredevil but that's all speed and I dislike Daredevil. Wasp, Widow +1 would be ideal but I have no idea who fits, best I've got is Cap but he sucks.
Yay, I've unlocked every hero! Feels good after all this time.
Might take an actual year before I get Destroyer or Starlord, I got 3 bios for Destroyer and 0(!) for Starlord. Good thing I don't care about either.
Just a note to the leader of neogaf Capes, seems some people have started to stop playing or ar least dropped in attendance so it may be time to cull the fat for more enthusiastic members to join.

Need to keep up our levelling for those tasty alliance benefits ;)

If there's a spot on any Alliance I'd love to join, I think my posts in the thread prove I'm consistently playing so no worries there.

Roto13

I'm trying to find a team in which I can fit in 2 of Black Widow, Wasp, and Elektra, my 4 star Black Widow is kind of a waste right now since I have my Captain Marvel, Venom, Spidey team. My only option seems to be Black Widow, Elektra, Daredevil but that's all speed and I dislike Daredevil. Wasp, Widow +1 would be ideal but I have no idea who fits, best I've got is Cap but he sucks.

Might take an actual year before I get Destroyer or Starlord, I got 3 bios for Destroyer and 0(!) for Starlord. Good thing I don't care about either.

If there's a spot on any Alliance I'd love to join, I think my posts in the thread prove I'm consistently playing so no worries there.
Just kicked someone out of the NeoGAF Capes for you. Just apply and post your game name here.

mreddie

I really don't want to pay money and keep going legit but...I really want to beef up Wasp and Scott.

Also, rumor is Thursday is the Big Update.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Hey guys, I've been playing this for about a week. I finally got enough biometrics to make a new character (Yellow Jacket, naturally) now how do I combine them to get access to him?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Hey guys, I've been playing this for about a week. I finally got enough biometrics to make a new character (Yellow Jacket, naturally) now how do I combine them to get access to him?

Just go to your team menu, and the characters that you can unlock will be first in line in the bottom bar.

-Digits-

Silly question but I can't get my screen to rotate anymore. (Note 3). Anybody run into this problem?

Did you turn off screen rotation in the dropdown menu of your phone? I sometimes hit it accidentally.

I hope the big update with new characters is Thursday, I've been hoarding gems and tokens in preparation.

Finished the Story mode over the weekend. Only 3 Elite missions to go, and I think I'll be able to do them once I've added another level or two to my YellowJacket and Giant Man.

Giant Man and Angela to 5 star over the weekend, so gradually adding powers to my cycle.

Looking forward to the next update. Can't wait for Dr. Strange!

Finished the Story mode over the weekend. Only 3 Elite missions to go, and I think I'll be able to do them once I've added another level or two to my YellowJacket and Giant Man.

Giant Man and Angela to 5 star over the weekend, so gradually adding powers to my cycle.

Looking forward to the next update. Can't wait for Dr. Strange!
So Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch are the only two in the update or are there more perhaps??

Also, we might have a few openings in our Level 10 Alliance in case anyone is interested. Looking for strong and active players of course.

Drayco21

So Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch are the only two in the update or are there more perhaps??

Also, we might have a few openings in our Level 10 Alliance in case anyone is interested. Looking for strong and active players of course.

We've seen leaks that make it seem like Strange, Enchantress, and Sandman are the furthest along. Other data mining have found models and textures for Nico and a Symbiote Spider-Man costume.

There's also UI elements and costume data that has apparently been mined for Juggernaut, Thane, She-Hulk, Singularity, and Union Jack, which means they might be considered for future updates.

No hints towards Scarlet Witch yet that I can find, weirdly. Would've expected her in one of the first updates.

We've seen leaks that make it seem like Strange, Enchantress, and Sandman are the furthest along. Other data mining have found models and textures for Nico and a Symbiote Spider-Man costume.

There's also UI elements and costume data that has apparently been mined for Juggernaut, Thane, She-Hulk, Singularity, and Union Jack, which means they might be considered for future updates.

No hints towards Scarlet Witch yet that I can find, weirdly. Would've expected her in one of the first updates.
Woah that's awesome news. Can't wait for all of this soon. And thank you so much for all the inside intel!

It's weird that Scarlet Witch hasn't been part of the previous update cycle.

She would be a good fit for a Strange update as well, what with the "mystic arts" seeming to dominate this one, so it's odd to have not heard.

Regardless, any new characters are great :D

Yea. This isn't a movie. Worse comes to worse, it'll just be J2 LOL

There has to be something related to this on the gaming side too. This game, Marvel Mighty Heroes, and the upcoming LEGO Avengers all forgo using X-Men and Fantastic Four characters. Right now only Contest of Champions and Marvel Heroes have the full spectrum of characters available and used.

mreddie

It's weird that Scarlet Witch hasn't been part of the previous update cycle.

She would be a good fit for a Strange update as well, what with the "mystic arts" seeming to dominate this one, so it's odd to have not heard.

Regardless, any new characters are great :D

They could tie Witch to this, she's not a mutant anymore and she's with the MCU, might be a blurred rights issue.

The Capt Marvel, Spiderman, Venom bios combo came up as a sale, couldn't not get it. Now my Venom and Spidey are 4 star and I'm "only" 50 bios away from Capt Marvel 5 star.

mreddie

Roto13

Applied to gaf capes - Fairlane is the name.

Edit - tried, it's full lol

Whenever anyone in this thread mentions clearing out the people who don't play any more, everyone who hasn't played in 5 days magically logs in. :p I think some people lurk this thread more than they play. As of now, everyone in the Capes has played in the last day.

Commodore

Doesn't show up. Would be nice if the OP would edit in alliance info.

Edit - ahh - NEOgaf Tights. It's full too though haha

I'm the alliance leader on neoGAF Tights. At least apply, I generally kick any players who naturally decide to stop playing every once and while and when a spot opens up and I usually will just add you if you're on the list and seem to have actually made headway in the game.

Top Bottom