• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

I think this one is only 24 hours. So most likely no
Oh dang. Ok thanks.

Also I took on this line up in Arena and won with Yellowjacket alone without assists.
oWrOaHA.jpg

Xion385

Only one day? Special Missions not included is a letdown. I wanted my first 5* with GM. I want to break the game. Super tempted to use 1750 crystals to buy his combo pack. I need an intervention, GAF. with 34/160, I'm guesstimating I'm going to get it in the next 6 days. 2 min lvl 40 missions is an inefficient use of time. That 5* GMA would help out big time to cut down the time to a minute.

Roto13

Oh dang. Ok thanks.

Also I took on this line up in Arena and won with Yellowjacket alone without assists.
oWrOaHA.jpg

The tricky thing about the arena is that you can't really tell how strong an opposing team is, just how strong they are capable of being. I've fought so many 5 star opponents that went down in five seconds because the never bothered to do anything besides level them up and maybe master them.

Only one day? Special Missions not included is a letdown. I wanted my first 5* with GM. I want to break the game. Super tempted to use 1750 crystals to buy his combo pack. I need an intervention, GAF. with 34/160, I'm guesstimating I'm going to get it in the next 6 days. 2 min lvl 40 missions is an inefficient use of time. That 5* GMA would help out big time to cut down the time to a minute.

Usually it's 2 days, but this time it's one because they're going to take the game down and do the update today. Believe me.
Don't believe me.

-Digits-

The Yellowjacket login event expires in about a week. My guess is that's about when the patch hits and there'll be another event shortly after with one of the new characters.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So my characters are finally hitting their groove. Got Cap, Yellow Jacket, and Daredevil all thirty or hitting that soon. I've been reading Ghost Rider a lot lately and would just love to unlock him.

What's the best team combination? Brawler, blaster, speed? Would a universal like Ghost Rider be better to have than any one of those?

I feel like as long as you don't have 3 of the same type(unless it's universal) it's fine, it's more important to look at team bonuses and build your team around those.

For example, I definitely wanted my team to revolve around Carol so I went for the Journalistic Integrity team with Spidey and Venom.

Xion385

I broke GAF. I bought an additional 1000 crystals to buy the Giant-Man package to get him to 5*. No regrets so far. OH MY DAYS HE'S A BEAST WITH HIS 5* skills!

Plus, he will help me progress the story greatly and easier to power level my characters.

Roto13

Lvl fitty club, rep

Guys, we're only half way to the bonus mission achievement. Why aren't you guys doing all of the bonus missions every day? They're great for money.

Also:

What kind of dumbass achievement award is this?

Lvl fitty club, rep

Guys, we're only half way to the bonus mission achievement. Why aren't you guys doing all of the bonus missions every day? They're great for money.

Also:

What kind of dumbass achievement award is this?

I already did my 8 for the day. I always take the free money

Gold seems like one of those things that you'll just never get on top of.

Skills alone, they cost a mint just to get your main team up. My main team have all lvl 25 skills and everyone else like 10-15, but once you go beyond that level 20 mark you can just watch your whole gold stash disappear with a few taps of the "+" button haha..

rexor0717

Yeah, I'm just doing all the daily achievements (but all the arena, bonus and daily missions), running the special missions, then clear ticketing the rest of my energy at getting norn stones at the moment. Until there is new content, I'm not putting as much time in as I did before.

Servers have been really shit for me the last few days again too.

Not only am I getting the ~30 second loading circle thing, but I've been getting this after missions a lot too.

Especially frustrating during my Unlimited Special runs.

Servers have been really shit for me the last few days again too.

Not only am I getting the ~30 second loading circle thing, but I've been getting this after missions a lot too.

Especially frustrating during my Unlimited Special runs.

I almost feel like they do it on purpose during the unlimited runs.

Roto13

Yeah, I'm just doing all the daily achievements (but all the arena, bonus and daily missions), running the special missions, then clear ticketing the rest of my energy at getting norn stones at the moment. Until there is new content, I'm not putting as much time in as I did before.

You are a bad alliance member

Neogafcapes doing that work and almost levelled up again, gonna enjoy that critical rate boost I'm sure.

Wish there was a way to look at a league table for alliances to see where we rank, would he interesting to see how we are doing against others.

Roto13

Capes at level 12. Go us.

I have 110 energy in my inbox and another 90 in my achievements. Hoping the next update drops before the energy in my inbox expires, because I don't really have anything to spend it on right now. I'm also hoarding chaos and honor tokens.

-Digits-

I've been sitting on between 150 and 230 energy in my inbox for what seems like ages now. Every time I claim and spend some they seem to give me more. I just don't have time to use it all up!
I hope the update is soon, I have been preparing for it for a while now and I'm eager to get new heroes.

Also, go capes! Level 12 already. These bonusses are really quite good.

For those with energy to spare, I assume all your characters are level 40 because otherwise it's really easy to just have it doing levels on its own to level characters up. That's how I spend all mine, doing special missions with my main vision and two low-level characters getting xp.

You can go through at least 150 energy in 45 minutes doing just the special missions alone so how any has any to spare escapes me unless people aren't actually playing much to begin with.

Roto13

For those with energy to spare, I assume all your characters are level 40 because otherwise it's really easy to just have it doing levels on its own to level characters up. That's how I spend all mine, doing special missions with my main vision and two low-level characters getting xp.

You can go through at least 150 energy in 45 minutes doing just the special missions alone so how any has any to spare escapes me unless people aren't actually playing much to begin with.

I have several characters that I'm leveling up to 45 but it takes so long that grinding specifically for EXP isn't even worth it. This energy will be better spent on special missions and we might get new ones with the next update so I'm waiting.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone else have a problem connecting today? It keeps saying "unable to establish network connection".

Edit: NM, works on my other phone.

Damn, you guys with all this Energy laying around.

I seriously haven't had "spare" energy ever.

If I've got it, I use it. Between my two daily Unlimited Special runs + Elites for whatever Bios I'm going for at the time (and at the moment, I'm doing Spidey, Venom, Falcon and Vision each day), I'm always using it all.

Even jump over to the Japanese/Chinese servers to grab whatever Energy they have and I still never have any spare lol

Is there some "get levels quick" tip i'm missing? Fucking horrid grind to 40.

For me, it's the Unlimited runs every day. Usually do them while we're watching TV at night or whatever.

I have eighteen level 40's, a 42, a 44, a 45 and a 50.

Only slow part for me now feels like the 45-50 run.

Xion385

Does anyone remember when you buy Tony's Stash, do you get the 75 crystals too along with the 200 crystals or does the 75 crystals start the day after?

-Digits-

I spend at least 400 energy a day, usually, yet I still have left overs. They give away quite a bit of energy, on top of that you have the full recharge every day, energy from daily achievements, weekly achievements, alliance achievements, normal achievements, the 25 energy you can buy with assemble points and full recharge from leveling up your account.

Top Bottom