• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

curb

Banned
Did my 10.

I'm surprised people aren't on those more. That being said, I really just do them for Captain Marvel bios.

Roto13

Saw that a couple of people had really low levels despite joining the alliance a month ago and logging in recently so I booted them. So there are 3 spots open in the NeoGAF Capes now.

mreddie

Saw that a couple of people had really low levels despite joining the alliance a month ago and logging in recently so I booted them. So there are 3 spots open in the NeoGAF Capes now.

Is it possible to be in 2 Alliances?

If so, I think I can but after I get off work.

There's an opening in the NeoGAF Capes. Search for it and apply and also post your in game name in this thread to be accepted.

We're still 100 timeline battles away from the weekly achievement and there's only 2 hours left. :( I think some people are just logging in once a day and not playing. I don't think there's any way for me to find out who, though.

Applied.

In game name: Ab4dd0n.

Xion385

Dammit.

That 50 Energy would have been nice for the weekend. So close.
Wait, what's this weekend.

*looks up schedule*

DOUBLE BIOS! WOOHOOO! 30/160 GM for 5*. I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO MAKE IT! BUT I'LL BE SUPER CLOSE! Had it been before the nerf, I would've probably got it.

Is it two or three days?

Is it just me or ever since the Yellowjacket sale went up this week his Special Stage drops got nerfed? Ultron and Giant-Man seem to be unaffected.

I think Double Bios is only for Elites?

Doesn't normally include the Special Missions.

YJ got nerfed last patch. Thankfully I'd gotten my 6* before it dropped haha

Commodore

Nah, Neogaf tights for life

LnogRz5.jpg

:p

Okay, I installed it and played the first mission group. Seems pretty fun. I don't quite understand all of its "systems" yet, but I'm sure it won't take too long.

I was pretty surprised to see Simmons! :)

My first daily draw thing was Hawkeye, so I subbed him in for BW a bit, since they're both speed. And I upgraded everyone's gear that was cheap.

My second daily draw this morning is Sharon Carter! Is she any good? She's yet another speedster.

I'm looking forward to grabbing Spidey, Carol, and any/all of the GotG. I wish the latter would get some comic based costumes, though. Are you equally likely to get anyone on the whole list or is there some kind of "rarity tier" system like most of these games?

Roto13

Just sent a capes application. I am LukeJS. I am playing every day when I can!

And with that, we're full. For now.

I'm going to be less forgiving of people who don't play for a few days from now on. The fact that we didn't complete the arena battle weekly achievement is shameful.

I'm going to be less forgiving of people who don't play for a few days from now on. The fact that we didn't complete the arena battle weekly achievement is shameful.
That really is. :( I can understand not wanting to spend on limit refreshes, but everyone should easily be able to do their 10 per day.

What was the total amount needed for the achievement?

Yea. I've been doing my part. The achievement for this week is awful though. Dailies are such a waste. All of the best iso come from dimension chest.

curb

Banned
Yea. I've been doing my part. The achievement for this week is awful though. Dailies are such a waste. All of the best iso come from dimension chest.

It's disappointing to see that as the challenge. I'm all for the Timeline Battle ones since I'm sure to do those every day.

Commodore

Just sent a capes application. I am LukeJS. I am playing every day when I can!

Just cleared a spot for NeoGAF Tights. First application with a decently leveled main team gets it. There are lots of new players coming in and wanting in the alliances, so any lack daily commitment usually equates to getting kicked. Perks are awesome. Tights is rearing up on level 10 now.

Commodore

Yeah, this is one we can just skip. The reward isn't worth the wasted stamina.

The daily iso rewards reallllly dont scale well at all when you take on the higher level enemies. They're very quick levels and could be good power level options, but nothing compared to what the special missions offer.

Been having terrible luck on bios today, of course. No more than 1/3 of each mission has yielded bios, and several have gone 0/3.

On the plus side, Capes is almost level 12, which is going to be a nice boost. Aside from another 4% crit, all the bonuses we have will then apply to VS.

Been having terrible luck on bios today, of course. No more than 1/3 of each mission has yielded bios, and several have gone 0/3.

On the plus side, Capes is almost level 12, which is going to be a nice boost. Aside from another 4% crit, all the bonuses we have will then apply to VS.

I went 0/3 more often than not. It was s bad day

Okay, I installed it and played the first mission group. Seems pretty fun. I don't quite understand all of its "systems" yet, but I'm sure it won't take too long.

I was pretty surprised to see Simmons! :)

My first daily draw thing was Hawkeye, so I subbed him in for BW a bit, since they're both speed. And I upgraded everyone's gear that was cheap.

My second daily draw this morning is Sharon Carter! Is she any good? She's yet another speedster.

I'm looking forward to grabbing Spidey, Carol, and any/all of the GotG. I wish the latter would get some comic based costumes, though. Are you equally likely to get anyone on the whole list or is there some kind of "rarity tier" system like most of these games?

?

Sorry to be too wordy, I suppose...

Some people in this thread swear by Sharon Carter, because of her short cooldowns (I think.)

I don't think you're equally likely to get everyone. My guess is that the earlier characters are more likely.

rexor0717

Sharon Carter is good but she is very squishy. She can chain her skills together nonstop at higher ranks which is her greatest strength.

To acquire characters you need biometrics, and some characters' biometrics are harder to acquire than others. For example, the only reliable way to acquire Carol's bios is to get tokens that you get by playing in the arena, which means you can get 3 a day usually, most other characters bios are more easily findable.

I only have Sharon Carter at 2 stars/lvl 21 but I wasn't very impressed every time I used her, I liked Black Widow / Spiderman / Elektra way more but obviously the latter two are a bit harder to get.

Sharon Carter is good but she is very squishy. She can chain her skills together nonstop at higher ranks which is her greatest strength.

Yeah this makes up for her squishiness. With the right ISO set and at 5*s, she's pretty much always using her skills and opponents are always in hit stun as all her moves cause it (and one breaks!). Her moves also track pretty well so the opponent doesn't get to do much. Her biggest weakness imo is she doesn't hit hard. She's good in VS, not a carry or centerpiece of an arena team.

To acquire characters you need biometrics, and some characters' biometrics are harder to acquire than others. For example, the only reliable way to acquire Carol's bios is to get tokens that you get by playing in the arena, which means you can get 3 a day usually, most other characters bios are more easily findable.

I only have Sharon Carter at 2 stars/lvl 21 but I wasn't very impressed every time I used her, I liked Black Widow / Spiderman / Elektra way more but obviously the latter two are a bit harder to get.

She's way better at 4 and 5*s. She's WAY better than Elektra (who is awful). She's better than 5* BW, not sure about 6*.

She's way better at 4 and 5*s. She's WAY better than Elektra (who is awful). She's better than 5* BW, not sure about 6*.
Aww really? :(

Guess I'll stop farming Elektra and look for some other backups. I guess with Spidey and BW at 4* I got enough speed characters for now though, combat is where I'm lacking. I kinda want to get Black Panther as a backup but I'd much rather just wait for She-Hulk and hope she's good.

Roto13

Black Panther seems pretty good but he's kind of tough to get bios for. We'll see how She-Hulk goes. If she's real.

Bought my second Stark's Stash. #yolo

Black Panther seems pretty good but he's kind of tough to get bios for. We'll see how She-Hulk goes. If she's real.

Bought my second Stark's Stash. #yolo

Black Panther is amazing. Once you unlock his bleed damage passive, he's a kill machine. Bleed damage wrecks people left and right.

Yeah, that's the one. "Recovers 15% HP when Hero tagging" doesn't exactly make sense. How is it used?

When you switch a character out during a level, that character gets its HP restored by 15% of its max hp. It is really useful in villain siege. You spam your specials and then switch out. Your characters are constantly healing and dealing damage

Top Bottom