• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 Design and Tech video on Bullet Time - OUT NAO

McCaffrey speaks!

Just got home from work...Awesome updates. Off to read the new previews and those screenshots look great. Good to hear more on the soundtrack and since I'll be getting the Special Edition I get it for free anyways.

So tomorrow we've got the first issue of the comic, the second Multiplayer video and the GTTV special!

I hope the Max Payne 3 gear will also be on sale at the Warehouse on that day...

Simo

SO MANY GREAT ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW! So excited to see more Multiplayer action, so happy about the Soundtrack cover, so ecstatic to hear McCaffrey/Barrera/Nelson speak on the game and SO HYPED ABOUT THE GRAPHIC NOVEL!

MY GOODNESS! Does it get much better?! Building a new rig for Max, I'm excited PAYN3 GAF!

I am so playing as Mona in multiplayer! GAH!

PAYN3 GAF...I like that for the GAF Crew....

Regarding the fansite previews firstly that's pretty fucking cool that Rockstar put up the bill and flew fans in from around the world for the event and secondly for those wondering about controls from RDR/GTAIV vs Max Payne 3, this blurb caught my eye on at PayneReactor:
Controlling Max felt responsive and fluid. While GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption do share the same engines with Max Payne 3, the game cannot be compared to their controls at all. It felt much better. However, the button mapping was a bit confusing at first and needed some getting used to. You're able to adjust aiming settings to your liking, which might also ease or harden gameplay.

Monday night probably.
It's going to be so surreal when the OT goes up, knowing that in 7 days I'll have the game after a 9 year wait....

Hoping to hear from Rockstar by the end of the week regarding the OT.

Dear god, I'm so excited for this game. Been a Payne fan since day 1, and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into this.
keeping myself in a media black-out has been so damn hard, but will be so worth it in the end.

OT but what kind of headphones are these?
page2-02.jpg

Fjordson

Speaking of this. Did R* said anything about returning with this TV-series for Max Payne 3 too. I would love to see something new from Address Unknown :(
They haven't said anything about fake TV shows, but they've repeatedly dodged the question about their return. I have a big hunch that they're going to be in there.

RSG_MP3_174.jpg

Dat TV. They're teasing us.

Why not? I thought some of the GTA IV shows were pretty funny.

Unless you mean make their own copies of Remedy's shows, in which case I probably agree.

The men's room with Bas and Kenny was my favorite in gta 4.

I also find it hard to believe that they won't have something similar to what was in the original games. Rockstar has an entire department just dedicated to doing stuff like that.

If they don't have more of the humorous type of stuff like dick justice and lords and ladies I would understand also. From reading the previews it seems that they are really going for a dark and serious tone with the story. That sort of stuff might take away from the tone.

Fjordson

Yeah, looks like a lot of fun. And for whatever reason, I really noticed how smooth the movement and aiming looks in this. Seems like a nice improvement over Red Dead.

Honestly a little surprised that R* has totally sold me on multiplayer.

Sethos

Banned
You can really tell it's from the console version, can just see the rugged edges and the sluggish framerate, eugh. Do want PC footage.

Fjordson

^Awesome.

Someone needs to gif the two guys diving straight at each other in bullet time before one pops the other with a headshot.

After watching the new multiplayer-video, I'm sure of it: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be my go to-multiplayer shooter this summer...

But I still want Max Payne 3 for the single player.

Top Bottom