• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to sell Mac Sauce, Filet-O-Fish Sauce, & McChicken Sauce bottles in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2017/03/...ac-sauce-tartar-sauce-and-mayo-in-canada.html

McDonald's looks to invade the condiment aisle of Canadian grocery stores this spring with the upcoming launch of new Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, and McChicken sauce bottles.

In case you're wondering what Filet-O-Fish and McChicken sauces are, they're McDonald's versions of tartar sauce and mayonnaise, respectively (just like Big Mac sauce is their take on Thousand Island).

The sauces will come in 355 mL plastic squeeze bottles.

A specific launch date has not yet been announced.

lVVFivf.jpg

HAHA! CANADA baby

never ate at McDees for soooo long since the food was overpriced relative to all the homegrown restaurants popping up here but I also loved the Mac Sauce

had to either get some PC alternative or make my own

now I got this

Mimosa97

No one asked for the shitty Mc Chicken sauce.

I'll buy the big mac sauce to give it a try.

HAHA! CANADA baby

never ate at McDees for soooo long since the food was overpriced relative to all the homegrown restaurants popping up here but I also loved the Mac Sauce

had to either get some PC alternative or make my own

now I got this

I never pay full price at MC'D. I only go there when I've got coupons or when there are good deals on the app.

ChrisD

McChicken has nothing but mayonnaise, there ain't nothing special about mayonnaise.

Still haven't tried a Big Mac, but now that I know the sauce is a Thousand Island-alike I really want to.

norm9

Dat filet o'fish tartar sauce is underrated. It's got a zippy tang I'd buy it so I can squirt it on my protein.

YES YES OH GLORIOUS DAY OH CANADA BLESSED COUNTRY HOME OF THE BOTTLED BIG MAC AND NO DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU AMERICA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Canada wins for once!

I'll trade a bunch of these for Vanilla Coke at the border.

A lot of smaller corner stores in Vancouver actually sell Vanilla Coke. Try a mom and pop store.

mawkey

Neo Member
Yet again Trump loses. The great McDicks is exporting its tasty sauce over the border into Canadian mouths.

kevin1025

Banned
YES YES OH GLORIOUS DAY OH CANADA BLESSED COUNTRY HOME OF THE BOTTLED BIG MAC AND NO DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU AMERICA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A lot of smaller corner stores in Vancouver actually sell Vanilla Coke. Try a mom and pop store.

Here in Ottawa we got a decent amount of them in a bargain bin type of set-up in grocery stores, but once that supply ran out they have been missing ever since, even in corner stores. So I only get to have some on the off-chance I buy from those crazy all-cola machines at the movie theatre.

vivftp

Will be buying some of these. If they ever bring their sweet and sour sauce to grocery stores though, I'll be buying that shit by the metric tonne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom