• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to sell Mac Sauce, Filet-O-Fish Sauce, & McChicken Sauce bottles in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mayo, a thousand islands and Tartar sauce? lmao

At least when Whataburger sells their ketchup it is unique from other ketchup that is kind of amazing for ketchup. Don't know anyone who's ever been blown away by any McDonald's sauce.

If big mac sauce was thousand island sauce, my fridge would be full of thousand island sauce.

It is not full of thousand island sauce.

Don't act like you're better than big mac sauce.

Kyuur

The sun is shining and supposed to get warmer all week too! Time to buy some Big Mac sauce and fire up the BBQ for some burgers.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I don't eat McDonalds but I got to admit their Big Mac Sauce is something i'd like in my fridge. Would probably taste great on a big grilled chicken sandwich among others.

If big mac sauce was thousand island sauce, my fridge would be full of thousand island sauce.

It is not full of thousand island sauce.

Don't act like you're better than big mac sauce.

My girlfriend just said we should buy thousand island sauce instead.

I left the room.

Mareg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmn,

And I just decided to eat healthy like 2 months ago. To bad McDonald. I would have bought all the Isle's BigMac Sauce ! I'd dip everything in that golden mine. Maaaan, I can just taste it on the tip of my tongue. Wings dipped in BigMac Sauce. That would be like nirvana experience !

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
The Big Tasty sauce is where it's at, that's crack.

"You really like that burger that is completely different to anything else? We'll put it on the menu when we feel like it!"

*withdrawl intensifies*

ldar247

Banned
In for the McChicken sauce. None of the store bought mayo I use tastes anywhere near as good and I'm too lazy to make my own.

rjinaz

If I lived in Canada I'd be reselling mac sauce on ebay to Americans. Could probably land $20 a bottle right now before it's everywhere.

It is here.

2EgF5CR.jpg

Forgive me for my transgressions, pls.

All are equal in the eyes of the Big Mac.

My girlfriend just said we should buy thousand island sauce instead.

I left the room.

This is the proper reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom