• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Phelps challenges Conor McGregor to swimming race

Instro

I like this direction McGregor could potentially head. He could just go around the world challenging the best player at their respective sport/game. Go challenge Messi in soccer. Challenge LeBron in basketball. Challenge Brady in a QB challenge. Challenge someone in Korea in Starcraft.

I'd watch that show.

Face Gordon Ramsey in an Iron Chef challenge.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
HE HELD HIS OWN IN THE POOL FOR 10 LAPS, DEFINITELY A GREAT PERFORMANCE... HE HAD A PADDLER'S CHANCE. LET'S SEE PHELPS DO AS WELL IN THE CAGE

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
HE HELD HIS OWN IN THE POOL FOR 10 LAPS, DEFINITELY A GREAT PERFORMANCE... HE HAD A PADDLER'S CHANCE. LET'S SEE PHELPS DO AS WELL IN THE CAGE

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED PROFESSIONAL SWIMMING. PHELPS GAVE HIM THOSE LAPS !

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
we need a gif oh connor swinging his arms in water going real fast LOL

Quick and dirty version

giphy.gif

I like this direction McGregor could potentially head. He could just go around the world challenging the best player at their respective sport/game. Go challenge Messi in soccer. Challenge LeBron in basketball. Challenge Brady in a QB challenge. Challenge someone in Korea in Starcraft.

I'd watch that show.

I'd love to see that.
But why stop at that?
Let him cook against René Redzepi.
Art-off with Jeff Koons.
I need to see him challenge pros in every aspect of life.

And at the end of each episode, we see them face off in the cage

KingV

Ok really though, Phelps and Bolt should race instead. Half on land, half in the water.

I can handle that for you. Phelps would win easily.

The delta between a good swimmer who's in shape and a poor swimmer that's also in really good shape is going to be really really big. I'm a moderately poor swimmer in pretty ok shape, and regularly see people in not particularly good shape who are much much faster than me because they have much better form and I swim like 3 or 4 days per week

Top Bottom