• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxer Floyd Mayweather called Conor McGregor a gay slur (the f one)

It blows my mind that someone who quibbles over minutiae in event films like Avengers and Ghostbusters can't see that.

Savage. And true lol.

I'm inching closer to watching this. I'm not expecting a great fight but the spectacle is intriguing and it's just $100.

ThisGuy

How would social media have reacted to Tyson's promos?

"I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot"

Lol, that's one helluva threat. If I was part of mikes team I'd fade deep in the back out of view. Walk my ass home and think about how this man has a rape fetish for the white man's ass.

Can't save him lmao.

And had I no confidence in sharing those frequent, repetitive comments, I'm sure the frequency of them might be less, yes? Correct?

If my very presence bothers you this much then put me on ignore, Dream.

My invite to Bunny is fully extended to you as well. All dong-chafed kiddoes can drop me a line anytime. I've got a free weekend.

You're a mark for yourself

Toparaman

Banned
And had I no confidence in sharing those frequent, repetitive comments, I'm sure the frequency of them might be less, yes? Correct?

If my very presence bothers you this much then put me on ignore, Dream.

My invite to Bunny is fully extended to you as well. All dong-chafed kiddoes can drop me a line anytime. I've got a free weekend.

When don't you?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I don't get these reaction threads. Turns out, if you beat the shit out of people for a living, you are predisposed to being an asshole. Who could have guessed.
Just realise they ain't role models and enjoy the spectacle.

like i said, my mate Lennox was a perfect gentleman, and he still is

Night.Ninja

Banned
I can not believe the legs on this thread.

People only come to neogaf to be outraged
IMG_009630299.png

Instead of living life they come on here to make them selves feel right

brawly

Mayweather is an intellectual neanderthal and douchebag, so no surprise there.

Plus they'll be all huggy-huggy after the fight saying "he was damn good, gave it his all, I got mad respect for him". Always the same shtick with Mayweather.

cromofo

"I sacrificed so much of my life, can I at least get laid?"

"I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in the head or stomp on their testicles. Because that's the pain that I have."

"I only interview with women that I fornicate with."

lmao

Oh and don't forget this one, where he threatens to fuck a guy in the ass, drops the f bomb, and then threatens to eat out his asshole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIhHZuwIsvs

Legendary.

"I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot" LMAO like how did he even come up with that? Brilliant. Didn't even need "no homo" at the end, you just know shit is going down

T.O.P

Banned
And if there was any inkling--even the slightest hint--that you knew what you're talking about, the way you do when you muse on, say, the Skywalker clan, there might be a discussion to be had. But when the twenty-seven posts that you've made in this thread basically amount to "don't buy this PPV because I am right," there's no real discussion here. There's just the monotonous sounds of a bleating Bobby Roberts.

goddamn

Is this dude for real or joking?

Tell the world again about how confidently you say things with confidence. Jesus christ lol.

Also seems no one cares or took conor, or floyd for that matter, to task over the comments on the tour. I'm legit surprised.

Monocle

this makes me wonder if we're not all getting the same thing out of this...

this is not the place for male sexual objectification, guys.
That's not my aim at all. I'm lampooning the way homophobic rhetoric tends to toe the line of homoeroticism. It's kinda funny, some of the ways testosterone crazed guys choose to assert dominance.

This gif has warmed my heart since I first saw it, however many years ago. One of my favorite things.

Top Bottom