• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

bort

She looked damn fine on Two and a Half men.

iKPRHhQ3fChjU.gif

ibihZCSws0UibK.gif

ibkdGSSPZPqwDd.gif

ibaQLK3Q3sNjmm.gif

Grinchy

Banned
This look is bad. This is the kind of look that appeals to the type of people who get distracted easily by shiny things, and then when looking back on it in the near future, even they agree it looked stupid.

bort

Thanks a lot guys you made her feel bad.

kdimi.jpg

Rumours have been floating she's having problems with Liam right now

Heysoos

I think she looks fine, but I don't like her hair.

It's actually much of a bigger turn off than I imagined.

bort

I'm not a Miley fan, but don't see how she looks bad. Is it the hair? I think it looks fine.

You see the same reason why people hate justin bieber

She used to be a super famous teen star and people hate that so they just decided to hate her. They will give other reasons but that is the real reason. They have no real reason to hate her. She didn't do anything to anyone.

I'm out now

enjoy your Miley hating thread people

G-Fex

You see the same reason why people hate justin bieber

She used to be a super famous teen star and people hate that so they just decided to hate her. They will give other reasons but that is the real reason. They have no real reason to hate her. She didn't do anything to anyone.

she was Hannah Montana, that offends me.

C'mon Creepy Gaf, lets make this happen. On the reals, I like her new look, it gives her more of a "I'll banged the shit out of you" persona.

I think she looked better with long hair. Not that I have anything against women with short hair she just looks like Justin Bieber with tits when her hair is short.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the things I'd do to that hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom