• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros still not going down without a fight on the road. It's amazing no matter how many runs they get down, they always seem to generate offense that keeps them in the game.

Last night they just fell short, but they also failed to take advantage of a few opportunities. Bases loaded with one out with no runs scored, and yet they still manged to get within one run.

Cue the complaints of Thor throwing 115 pitches in April (or ever for that matter considering the kid gloves these days).

The Mets truly are a trainwreck thus far.

Don't worry though, Glass Matz is nearing "mound work."

Maxim726X

Not one to declare the season over in April, but if they lose Syndergaard for any lengthy period of time... Oh man.

Mets could be 10 out if they get swept in DC. Ugly.

biceps tightness for thor? isn't that often a precursor to elbow issues?

Forearm issues is usually a tell-tale for elbow/Tommy John.

In this case it does sound like tendonitus/inflammation but in a case with a max-effort on every pitch pitcher like Thor then it I guess you'd have to be a bit worried about all functioning parts.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Remember when the Mets were in 1st?

bAjxhTH.gif

Also I think it's funny that ESPN wanted to take a show from MLB Network and picked the worst one by far (still got love for you Millar, but it what it is)

I'd rather see Mad Dog bloviate about the Yankees whilst forgetting that they play baseball west of the Mississippi (outside of LA and Chicago) for an hour than IT.

Do the Metropolitans win a game in the next 10 days?

Y/N

Y, I'll take my chances on at least that 2-18 run even with how horrific they have been over the L10. It's baseball, they should at least "accidentally" win a couple here and there. Although, it is the Mets...

Edit: You know I'm not so sure with 3 @ WSH who will be trying to push dirt on the Mets, 4 @ ATL in probably what will become the new House of Horrors, and 3 vs MIA who they have been dreadful against so far in 2017.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Also I think it's funny that ESPN wanted to take a show from MLB Network and picked the worst one by far (still got love for you Millar, but it what it is)

I'd rather see Mad Dog bloviate about the Yankees whilst forgetting that they play baseball west of the Mississippi (outside of LA and Chicago) for an hour than IT.

I dont watch/listen to him being out here in Cali and no cable anymore but isnt he a huge Giants fan?

BigAT

A few Mets fans I work with just officially threw in the towel on the season. I would normally be quick to say they are overreacting since it's only April, but boy, it really doesn't look too good right now.

depressedmetfan

Neo Member
Being a Mets fan sure is great huh? At least I was smart enough to cut cable before the regular season started. Of course I still paid $100 to watch the Mets season start going straight to hell in 1 month.

Sephzilla

I just saw an MLB Power Rankings list on Yahoo that had the Brewers below the Reds, Cardinals, and Pirates despite having better records than all of those teams and winning 6 out of 7 against the Reds.

I'm pretty sure Milwaukee could be undefeated right now and still not get any respect.

BigAT

I just saw an MLB Power Rankings list on Yahoo that had the Brewers below the Reds, Cardinals, and Pirates despite having better records than all of those teams and winning 6 out of 7 against the Reds.

I'm pretty sure Milwaukee could be undefeated right now and still not get any respect.

Baseball power rankings in April is unfathomably low on my "Things You Ought to Care About" power rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom