• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mark Bowman‏ @mlbbowman

Dansby Swanson has been informed he'll be sent to Triple-A Gwinnett. The Braves aren't expected to announce the move until Thursday.

RBH

Mark Bowman‏ @mlbbowman

Dansby Swanson has been informed he'll be sent to Triple-A Gwinnett. The Braves aren't expected to announce the move until Thursday.
Good move

Should've been done weeks ago

Albies/Swanson/Acuna in the AAA lineup

gamz

I had no idea things were so bad in Chicago that the White Sox commentator threatened Lackey on air.

It's Hawk. Par for the course with him. He's at his crabby best when the Sox are bad.

Couple of years ago Frazer got hurt and Hawk was so devastated he ran out to the concourse to see how he was doing. He left the broadcast booth with the game still being played. LOL!

Westonian

Beltre being told to get in the on-deck circle and then moving the on-deck circle back to where he was standing might be my favorite moment of the season so far.

zulux21

today the Dolphins beat the cowboys.

thanks to the Dolphin's three touch downs (one with a two point conversion) the cowboys couldn't even make it close at the end with merely a field goal in the first half and a touch down late in the game...

er wait a tick... wrong sport :p

just to note today's game made up less than 1% of the games the rangers have played, but the runs allowed was over 4.4% of the runs given up this season lol.

how are the orioles doing?
The Fightin' Showalters are primed for their wild card exit.

Me watching this Dodgers team.

ClearHauntingHoverfly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom