• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Derpy activation

DG0p6faVoAAxPOf.jpg

BFIB

Um, the Cards have the 2nd best record in MLB since June 25.

Los Angeles Dodgers,  29-7,  .806

St. Louis Cardinals,  24-16,  .600

Boston Red Sox,  23-16,   .590

nnex

Neo Member
Josh Phegley going with "PTBNL" is probably my favorite of the nickname jerseys. Props to Travis Shaw too for managing to get an abbreviated version of Mayor of Ding Dong City on his jersey.

rekameohs

Banned
Comparison of two 2017 pitchers' stats:

Pitcher A: 5 games, 3.2 IP, 13 H, 14 R, 13 ER, 8 BB, 4 SO, ERA of 31.91, BAA of .406, WHIP of 5.73, 19.6 BB/9, 9.8 SO/9

Pitcher B: 36 games, 34 IP, 11 H, 7 R, 6 ER (0 R given up since April 15), 13 BB, 44 SO, ERA of 1.59, BAA of .089, WHIP of 0.71, 3.4 BB/9, 11.6 SO/9

Pitcher A is
Fernando Rodney, in his 5 blown saves

Pitcher B is
Fernando Rodney, in every one of his other appearances

Loco4Coco

I really hated the Jay Bruce trade last year, but he has played very well this year. Hopefully he continues his good play in Cleveland.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Better have gotten something good for Bruce. I didn't like him but he was playing good this year. I wish him luck in the Land.

Only one is going to be in the majors within a year. The rest are all at least two away lol.

Underwhelming doesn't even begin to describe it. We sold half our starting lineup for nothing.

So the Mets traded Bruce as a salary dump and got a nothing prospect.

All the while apparently the Yanks were offering the Mets decent prospects and some money towards Bruce.

MLB needs to take the Mets away from the Wilpons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom