• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mets bringing back Harvey on 3-days rest..."Why the hell not..."

I mean I don't really care either way as I don't think the guy has anything left or will be remotely useful going forward but with his injury history it is eyebrow raising in general.

Dodgers need Seager back now. Shit. The team is shit without the Taylor, Seager, Turner, Bellinger batting lineup. Still need that 5th hitter that provides a lot of contact. Verdugo is the only guy I can imagine doing that as Barnes will always be the backup catcher this year. Forsythe and Granderson get walks, but don't get hits. Grandal is way too streaky.

This dude Line is trying to start a war with the Dodgers in every post. Don't talk about our boy Cody like that.

Line also thinks Infil and Daigo is finished.

uoqqswaow3it2h0r2fuc.gif

GG.

Malo

Banned
Best AL pitchers since ASB by fWAR:

1. Sale (2.5)
2. Kulber (2.2)
3. Severino (1.9)

5. Tanaka (1.5)

10. Gray (1.3)

Two of the top five and three of the top 10. Not bad.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Why does the air suddenly smell like fried chicken, beer, and Josh Beckett's musk?
I'm sorry, it appears your reference to the 2011 mlb season has failed. The season has been purged from existence. Please refrain from attempting further queries. Thank You.

man if the dodgers get swept again their 20+ game lead will be down to 10

that would have to be an all timer collapse surely

10 Ks in 5 innings.. whew

Chris R

RIP Mariners, 2018 might not suck if the team can stay healthy :(

edit: At least the Dodgers are being West Coast Bros and leaving the win record for us to share with the Cubs for a bit longer.

JABEE

J.P. Crawford is coming up tomorrow. I wonder what the Phillies are going to do with Galvis now. I thought they were going to play Crawford at 3B, but Mackanin putting Galvis at CF makes me wonder. Odubel just came back. It will be interesting to see how playing time is managed the rest of the way. Hoskins, Alfaro, Williams, Crawford and whoever else comes up need regular at-bats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom