• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnex

Neo Member
Damn, that would have been nice for Tigers fans, given the way they've been getting shellacked lately. That pitch was in a good spot too.

071417_springer_reax_am2k5uez.gif

Line_HTX

It's been so long since we won a division I had to say it out loud.

Houston Astros, Division Champs.

YAY-YAH~

Kjs16Ll.gif

Thank you, Verlander, WHOO

bebop242

Disagree about knocking the Cards out. Still 4 games with Cubs and 3 with Brewers. It will be hard to get back into it but I won't rule them out just yet.

gamz

Disagree about knocking the Cards out. Still 4 games with Cubs and 3 with Brewers. It will be hard to get back into it but I won't rule them out just yet.

They are done. It would take a huge collapse and a huge run for the Cards to make up 6 games with 12 games left.

bebop242

They are done. It would take a huge collapse and a huge run for the Cards to make up 6 games with 12 games left.

4 game sweep of the Cubs and the Brewers taking 3 out of 4 from the Cubs next weekend would go a long way for them. They made up 3 games last time the Cubs faced the Brewers.

gamz

4 game sweep of the Cubs and the Brewers taking 3 out of 4 from the Cubs next weekend would go a long way for them. They made up 3 games last time the Cubs faced the Brewers.

You really think the Cubs will win one game out of 8? Technically possible, but highly unlikely.

big ander

Last weekend's Cubs brewers series the Cubs were down Russell, arrieta and Contreras. Long as they don't get into another of their streaky offensive ruts, a 1-8 run is a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom