• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Cingrani comes out and strikes out the batter in 4 pitches.

Baez takes forever to throw a single pitch and can't buy a strike to save his life. Give his spot to somebody else.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I know the Judge is this Huge Player by stats in the game and as a person

Today it fucking finally dawned on me on how big of a genetic freak he is

Holy Shit:
IKZSDEAl.jpg

The 3rd Baseman looks like he's in the Little League World Series, while Da' Judge is in Grown Man League

My fucking Goodness

Caja 117

I know the Judge is this Huge Player by stats in the game and as a person

Today it fucking finally dawned on me on how big of a genetic freak he is

Holy Shit:
IKZSDEAl.jpg

The 3rd Baseman looks like he's in the Little League World Series, while Da' Judge is in Grown Man League

My fucking Goodness

When I went this year to a Yank/red sox game, I saw him and even from distance he looked just huge.

dickroach

MVP's going to Altuve. best hitter on the best offensive team. a 2B with damn near a .350 average, and an OPS over .950? no question

Vyse24

Yankees/Twins had a delay as someone in the stands was knocked out cold by a line drive.

Turned out it was a kid that got hit. Thats worse.

Chris R

The foul ball stuff is something that really has to be fixed. In some places, I guess. Anyone know if the kid was ok?

Every stadium will have netting to at least the end of the dugouts as of next season I bet, if not further. Hoping the Yankees throw a little $$$ their way for any medical costs even though they don't have to.

Randomly look at the score and see 9-0 Royals in the third inning.

I'm shocked. Is this really the Royals? Feels weird for this onslaught to happen when the offense has been pretty poor most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom