• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

I have a spare EU Arceus code that's probably expiring in next few hours.

E65Z WT98 XD?Q HNQY

Lurkers have to guess that missing letter/number. Members can just quote this post to see it. Clock's ticking :)

Thank you! Now I have one of every pokemon (not counting the new pokemon from sun/moon!)

aadiboy

Well, I just completed my X living dex, clocking in at 326 hours on the dot! Thank god I don't ever have to do this shit again!

I still want a 6th/7th Gen V-Create Victini but otherwise I'm happy. I've got everything (with HA) available.

I wouldn't mind a V-Create Ray for competitive purposes but it doesn't feel incomplete without it unlike poor Victini.

Nice, will get the new one today after work. At least it´s online. Couldn´t be bothered last month to go to a gamestop with my 3ds for a Genesect.

You can trade for mythicals through the games right? Not through the GTS but if i wanted to trade with someone on gaf i could? Got some doubles and missing a lot.

Aleh

Got the second chance Arceus, not bad!

Still missing Shaymin and Mew, I can trade you guys a Meloetta, Keldeo or Arceus for those two if you're interested. Just send me a PM

Also, it's funny how when you download it, it says it could first be caught by using a flute and access the Hall of Origin in DP, as that was never released

hirokazu

Got the second chance Arceus, not bad!

Still missing Shaymin and Mew, I can trade you guys a Meloetta, Keldeo or Arceus for those two if you're interested. Just send me a PM

Also, it's funny how when you download it, it says it could first be caught by using a flute and access the Hall of Origin in DP, as that was never released

I can trade a Mew, but I want a Celebi, LOL.

Robin64

I'm sure I've missed some, but holy cow what an awesome year we've had for Pokémon events.

bot_0078oqsfn.png

I have 2 EU Volcanion codes that I'd be willing to trade for EU Genesect codes if anyone has some... Otherwise I will just give them away later.

Akai__

I'm sure I've missed some, but holy cow what an awesome year we've had for Pokémon events.

Missed the bird trio aswell. Without the help of GAF, I'd have not been able to get all of the other Event Pokemon. I hate this stupid physical code stuff. So, once again, thanks anyone who provided help to all of us.

Now I only need all of the counterparts of the Alpha Saphire Exclsuive Legendaries, which are in Omega Ruby. Pokemon like Palkia, Reshiram and Tornadus. Don't have any luck with that Crescent Isle appearing. I check every day and it just never happens.

HCgamer

I have use up all my pokemon card slots in my pokemon alpha saphire cart if I delete one of my earlier pokemon slots to download the December mythical will it be deleted from my pokemon collection? I have not picked up the majority of my pokemon downloads from the girl in the room yet.

Lucario765

Neo Member
My gamestop had leftover codes when I went to get this last month's Ledgendary/Mythical, so they gave me 7 more Genesect codes, but no Meloetta. lol. PM me please if you are still looking to get an NA Genesect code. I'll get back to you as soon as is possible.

Edit: Still 5 codes left.

My gamestop had leftover codes when I went to get this last month's Ledgendary/Mythical, so they gave me 7 more Genesect codes, but no Meloetta. lol. PM me please if you are still looking to get an NA Genesect code. I'll get back to you as soon as is possible.

Meloeta is a wireless give away , just use get from Internet in Mystery Gift and you're good.

Managed to get the codes for my siblings and I so we're good now but I also think that I have two Genesect codes that have never been used. I'll just post them later today and anyone can try their luck on them.

Missed these all year. Just claimed Meloetta and Arceus, are any others available with codes?

I feel like someone should make a new thread for Magearna seeing it's for Sun/Moon.

cashman

Banned
Managed to get the codes for my siblings and I so we're good now but I also think that I have two Genesect codes that have never been used. I'll just post them later today and anyone can try their luck on them.

I will take a Genesect code if you're giving them away and still have an extra

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
How long do I have? Apparently you need to become Champion before that is able to be scanned. :/

The code doesn't expire according to the official site.

Those who have completed the main story in Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon can now get the Mythical Pokémon Magearna via the QR Scanner feature by scanning the QR Code below. The Steel- and Fairy-type Magearna is the first Mythical Pokémon you can obtain in Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. This code will continue to work indefinitely, so there’s no rush to beat the game!

Takashi

With Sun/Moon out I almost forgot about the giveaways. I had a spare code so here's a freebie in case anyone still needed one.

NA Genesect in email tags

Wanderer5

Damn, that the last one probably. What a year this was to be collecting all these event pokemon heh. Think I was able to obtained any that came around in NA beside the birds trio and possibly the titans trio too, so that is good.

Well with that, transferred all of my remaining pokemon from AS to the bank.

Well the only mythicals I am missing now are Hoopa and Volcanion, somehow missed those. Hope they continue great event giveaways into 2017 so I can grab em in the future.

Top Bottom