• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

Izayoi

Banned
FUCK

I thought it was through the end of the month.

Wow, completely fucked myself...

I have spare mythicals to trade if someone could spare a Meloetta...

FUCK

I thought it was through the end of the month.

Wow, completely fucked myself...

I have spare mythicals to trade if someone could spare a Meloetta...

Same thing happened to me the month of Victini. Nintendo stupidly ends them about a week before the end of the month.

Yeezus

So I logged in Christmas afternoon only to realize that the Meloetta event ended the night before. I don't know why they axed it a week early but I'm super bummed seeing how I got every month.

If anyone has an extra one downloaded and is still in the holiday spirit I would love one. As well, I have an extra Genesect code I'm more than happy to trade.

So I logged in Christmas afternoon only to realize that the Meloetta event ended the night before. I don't know why they axed it a week early but I'm super bummed seeing how I got every month.

If anyone has an extra one downloaded and is still in the holiday spirit I would love one. As well, I have an extra Genesect code I'm more than happy to trade.

They didn't axe it a week early. It has always been said to be 1-24 of each month.

Yeezus

They didn't axe it a week early. It has always been said to be 1-24 of each month.

I'll rephrase: I find the decision to cut off digital downloads, which have been organized on a monthly schedule, a week before the end of the month to be annoying.

Having said that, its more events than we normally see here in NA so I'll take what I can get.

McBryBry

God damnit, I forgot again. Have every one except Meloetta too. Also thought we had until the end of the damn month. Totally my fault but why a week before?

I have spare Genesects at home if anyone wants to trade later tonight.

Tanwo

Shit, I totally forgot about Meloetta! Also missed the event in Gen V, I can’t believe I missed it again.
If anyone has a spare one for trade, let me know.

purg3

slept with Malkin
They have an expiration date on the codes. However, you can get it via Nintendo WiFI ARCEUS20 / ARCEUS2016

How does this work? How do I access Nintendo Wifi? Probably a dumb question, but I just started playing these. I was able to redeem the Genesect code I got.

Top Bottom