• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

Cystm

Update: All Codes gone.

Volcanion

QTR:

1) Gone.
2) Gone.

Genesect

QTR:

A) Gone.
B) Gone.
C) Gone.

The Volcanion codes will expire on January 31, 2017

Genesect codes expire: Febuary 28th, 2017

Post if you grab one so others are not wasting their time. Thanks.

RomanceDawn

I have 4 Volcanions to give and 1 Genesect. All are codes.

Just PM me.

Does anyone have any Meoletta? I can't believe I completely missed it! I could use two honestly.

Anyone have up to three spare Meloetta??? My 3DS was in repair so I wasn't able to get it...and the other two are for my siblings who just got their systems.

Madao

did they ever do the second Genesect event? the past gamestop pokes all got a second round later but i haven't kept up since getting Meloetta.

MQX

Here are 2 EU Volcanion codes. These codes will expire tomorrow, so grab them now before it's too late.

1:

2:

MQX

"The code or password is incorrect" for both.

Does it mean they've been taken?

I've checked the codes. And I saw that I've made a typo on the second code. The first code should be correct, so it's probably used by someone or maybe expired?
Or the Q is actually an O? If that's the case, then I also made a typo on the first code and the O was misprinted on the voucher :/.

Fixed:
1:
2:

I've checked the codes. And I saw that I've made a typo on the second code. The first code should be correct, so it's probably used by someone or maybe expired?
Or the Q is actually an O? If that's the case, then I also made a typo on the first code and the O was misprinted on the voucher :/.

Fixed:
1:
2:

Nabbed the 2nd. Thanks a lot!

Surkow

I missed out on Genesect (EU), which should still be valid till the 28th of February. Sadly enough I totally forgot about my Volcanion code, which appears to have expired a few weeks ago.

Jamh

Neo Member
I was cleaning up around my apartment the other day and I happened to find some NA Genesect cards I had collected and forgotten about. I've got 7 to give away so the first 7 people to PM will get them.

Soul Beat

I've come into possession of a lot of Genesect codes. Unfortunately they expire tonight so I'd like to give them all away before that if anyone's interested.

mclem

Online, use the code depending on your region:
NA: GENESECT20
PAL: GENESECT2016

The event ends on the 28th, so don't leave it to the last minute to get it.

I've just successfully reclaimed the EU code a day late, so if you're still after it in the EU and see this in time, give it a go.

Top Bottom