• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX 2014 Sale (Transistor, Child of Light, Beyond Two Souls, Pixeljunk, more)

SerTapTap

Is this Dynasty Warriors a good, full featured one to start on? Not interested enough to get Hyrule Warriors at full price but it'd be nice to know what I'm in for.

They should do some flash sales on PSX/PSP content.

Armaly

How's the Vita version of the Sly Collection? Is it plagued with frame rate issues like Jak & Daxter Collection?

I love when I look at the Flash sale on SEN and I already own most of this stuff through PS Plus. It stops me from buy games I probably don't need to be buying.

Thanks, PS Plus!

Can we play the PS3 ones on our PS4? Kinda unfamiliar with digital games on consoles.
Nope.

rav

Huh, I'll probably pick up both sly collection (ps3+vita:$20) and the god of war collection for both too. I'm pretty sure neither are cross-buy right? so I'll buy for each platform for less than the price of one platform!
We know they're going to be $10? And when does the sale start?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Is graces f good? I may hop on this too
It apparently heavily features Laura Bailey. So that's why I'm buying it. But I mean... Why else would you?

When I buy it I'll have to delete something. If I'm not super into Tales of Xillia already after 2-ish hours and into the first field Where's there's free combat, is anything gonna make me go crazy with love for it?

culafia

Epic Mickey 2 Vita is the best version of that game if you loved the first one and never played the second.

God of War Vita collection is bretty good for 10 bucks. Ports aren't great, but the games sure are.

I would get Sly on Vita but I didn't love the first game and barely played the first. Skipping.

ALL DAT PS+ SALE REHASHING

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Do people still play Starhawk online? I want to try it, looked pretty cool.

I haven't played in a while, but it has a server browser in addition to matchmaking, so there's a very good chance that someone will be playing. And it never had any paid map-packs. The only DLC can still be used in games with players who haven't bought it.

It's pretty fun, though there are some tactics that I felt were a little unbalanced. You might struggle against players who know the game well.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Is this Dynasty Warriors a good, full featured one to start on? Not interested enough to get Hyrule Warriors at full price but it'd be nice to know what I'm in for.

They should do some flash sales on PSX/PSP content.

It's kind of a side game. It doesn't have a set story mode and you won't really know who most of the characters are. It's more free-form and player driven. You fight a bunch of battles and expand your kingdom and some other stuff.

That said, the core gameplay is very much intact, although I don't know how much Hyrule Warriors differs from regular DW.

Kriken

The Sly Collection is definitely something I'd buy for $10, debating on the GoW collection since it's only GoW1&2

KalBalboa

Banned
Do people still play Starhawk online? I want to try it, looked pretty cool.

I absolutely adore that game. The campaign is fun & creative, very much a PS3-era Starfox. Third person shooting, base building, dog fights, etc.

The co-op mode is a real treat too. Split-screening that is a great way to kill a weekend.

I haven't touched online multiplayer in a while. If there are games still happening, I'd highly recommend it.

khaaan

I was going to track down a physical copy of Graces at some point but if the price is right....Might also check out Resident Evil Revelaitons (already own 3DS version) and LP3.

Kriken

Child of Light will be on sale as well? Damn, was hoping for the Wii U version to go on sale sometime soon, but might get the PS3 version instead

Magnus

I'd bite on a $10 GoW collection for the PS3. Would that include all five titles that were in the retail release? (1-3, plus the HD PSP ports)

Top Bottom