• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Great so the Packers got some of their swagger back for next week.

What are you going to do when this runs wild on you!

baby-giraffe-slows-down-after-a-run.gif

Whoever that QB is with the long neck is back???

Hindl

I honestly can't even be mad at the offense. After Matthews went down, the Eagles had:

3rd string RT
3rd string RG (first start)
2nd string LG
Missing #1 and #2 receiver
Missing #1 RB
#2 RB played with broken rib
Starting 2 UDFA rookies at WR

Defense deserves a ton of shit, but offense is just broken at this point

cdyhybrid

PFT says that Eric Dickerson has been banned from Rams games (from the sidelines anyway) for being too critical of the franchise :jnc

Fisher is never leaving.

RBH

That fancy education paid off. You are now officially a cultured ass gentleman with excellent ass taste!

I will see you at Switch launch friend.

While these lesser people continue to eat Taco Bell and play some lame ass shooters you and me and the other gentlemen of this thread will be living it up wth Switch and Chick Fil A!

I feel so honored :')

Striker

Nice, Pack won.

PFT says that Eric Dickerson has been banned from Rams games (from the sidelines anyway) for being too critical of the franchise :jnc

Fisher is never leaving.
I saw Payton and Brees stat pad and ran up the score on LA because of Gregg Williams.

Payton is a crook.

@JimOwczarski
Marvin on #Bengals kicking situation: "We are where we are."

@pauldehnerjr
Marvin Lewis: Not bringing any kickers in. #Bengals

This is what giving up looks like.

Pepiope

Matt Lombardo ✔ @MattLombardo975
Pesderson challenged the #Eagles after game Multiple players say message was 'We'll find who wants to be part of this team in last 5 games.'

Petey is pissed.

Matt Lombardo ✔ @MattLombardo975
Pesderson challenged the #Eagles after game Multiple players say message was 'We'll find who wants to be part of this team in last 5 games.'

Petey is pissed.
The players should be pissed that they are stuck with such a terrible head coach.

We'll he's definitely the reason we have no talent offensively...
Yeah Maclin, djax and shady are really lighting up the league this year. Lol
Rather then blame the guy that was gm for one year maybe we should blame the guy that was in the front office for 10 years. Hell Murray is a better player then any of those guys chip got rid of and Howie gave him away for a 4th.

#FireHowie

Pepiope

Yeah Marlin, djax and shady are really lighting up the league this year. Lol
Rather then blame the guy that was gm for one year maybe we should blame the guy that was in the front office for 10 years. Hell Murray is a better player then any of those guys chip got rid of and Howie gave him away for a 4th.

#FireHowie
You do know that McCoy has over 800 yards on the season, is averaging over 5 yards per carry, and has 9 TDS, right?

Maclin has been hurt, but Jackson is producing pretty well as a deep threat, which is something we don't have.

You do know that McCoy has over 800 yards on the season, is averaging over 5 yards per carry, and has 9 TDS, right?

Maclin has been hurt, but Jackson is producing pretty well as a deep threat, which is something we don't have.

Riley Cooper was stood behind tho.

Striker

Murray has been doing awesome for Tennessee as well, although he wanted out of that situation. And I can't blame him.

Maxwell and Kiko, from the brief times I've seen them, have not been terrible.

Top Bottom