• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How long until Cubs fans become like obnoxious Red Sox fans?

"Lovable losers" can quickly give way to "Smug bandwagoning assholes"

I had a football game on Sega CD I believe Joe Montana endorsed it. Anyone know what it was? Man Sega was the best by far in the video game biz.

I was going to PM you but then I decided I don't like you

nXPruDN.gif

tumblr_moyi3a2kgk1r6l6vio1_250.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I had hoped Chapman is the one to blow it.

I still don't see Cleveland winning

SF Giants already exposed Chapman earlier in the playoffs, Maddon throwing him out there so often just gets the hitters used to seeing him more.

SF Giants already exposed Chapman earlier in the playoffs, Maddon throwing him out there so often just gets the hitters used to seeing him more.

He's definitely been iffy going multiple innings since that SF series. Not sure why Maddon leaned on him so much in those situations. He should not have pitched at all last night.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Earlier in the postseason I think I said Cubs losing in game 7 of the WS after blowing a lead would be the most Cubs thing possible...losing in extra innings with a rain delay would be even more of a Cubs way to lose.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Earlier in the postseason I think I said Cubs losing in game 7 of the WS after blowing a lead would be the most Cubs thing possible...losing in extra innings with a rain delay would be even more of a Cubs way to lose.

I'm enjoying this!

A Cubs loss would provide the most lulz

Curious if there's ever been a rain delay in the 9th inning of a World Series Game 7 before.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know baseball but I know sports

The Cubs coach will still be carried through the streets of Chicago regardless of how badly he's doing if they win.

Oh boy, here comes the tarp.

What if this is the start of a 40 day flood, they're never able to resume the game before Trump is elected and society collapses?

Top Bottom