• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

BigAT

BG regretting his tat.

CwSxwAKW8AEfprZ.jpg

I could never get into football games on the SNES/Genesis. They didn't really hit with me until they were in 3D. That first 3D polygonal Gameday on PSone was fantastic. And QB Club 64 was fun too. Then, of course, Blitz.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I could never get into football games on the SNES/Genesis. They didn't really hit with me until they were in 3D. That first 3D polygonal Gameday on PSone was fantastic. And QB Club 64 was fun too. Then, of course, Blitz.

16 Bit systems had enough juice to do an overhead view of football, which actually works perfectly fine. Football has changed the least of any sports with the move to 3D besides maybe Hockey.

@kenrudin
In the last 8 times a World Series went to a Game 7 in a prez year, when the AL team wins, WH goes GOP; when the NL team wins, Dems do too.

Sorry BG, it was for the greater good

MechDX

Yeah! Everyone always talking about how their childhood was fueled by Tecmo Bowl...meanwhile I never heard of it and was just trying to find someone that would play 10-Yard Fight with me.

10-yard-fight-usa-europe.png

Took like 10 minutes for the WR in motion to get across the line.

Top Bottom