• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Falchion

I'm just happy we have a good MNF game. Finally!

I687kjK.gif

gogosox82

Was the first one any good? I think I might finally get a console and always thought the premise seemed cool

It was kind of forgettable. Horrible main character and terrible story but it had a decent open world with some fun activities. I'd say its worth if you like messing around and doing dumb stuff in a sand box and you can get it cheap.

Trey

Every time. What technique are they teaching them, they're caught flat-footed every time. Ed Reed putting nonsense in these boys heads.

squicken

The Bills are an NFL-worst 0-23 since 2012 when allowing 25+ points. The Seahawks are second-worst at 1-14 in those games over that span. One of these teams will improve its record in that regard. Teams win about 20 percent of those games overall, with New England leading the way at 15-11, counting playoffs. No other team is above .500. --Sando

Trey

Man there were barely any flags for the majority of the first half, completely turned around.

Yo, what are the staff doing with the dbs? They're all playing poor technique. Reactionary, guessing, grabbing instead of initiating contact.

LJ11

Yo, what are the staff doing with the dbs? They're all playing poor technique. Reactionary, guessing, grabbing instead of initiating contact.

I don't know, every CB has their back to the ball, man with very little help. If you're struggling you can't keep pressing, just rush 4 and pray. I mean they are just chucking shit deep whenever they see the heat, they're chipping anyway in pass pro. Hard to explain, just awful. Fire Reed!

Top Bottom