• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

bionic77

So Bionic, did you mess around and got a triple double?
I made all the game winners when we won (most of the games), but otherwise bricked a lot of shots.

I was guarding their 2 best players most of the night and my legs were dead on offense.

Its not about stats bro. Just about the W.

cdyhybrid

The game is over on that bizzarro world call. Out of FG range running draw plays SMH

I don't trust our defense anymore.

I made all the game winners when we won (most of the games), but otherwise bricked a lot of shots.

I was guarding their 2 best players most of the night and my legs were dead on offense.

Your old-ass knees are gonna be creaking tomorrow breh.

i fucking hate this song in the toyota corolla commercial. the one where it's like "don't tell me what to do, just let me be myself!" you are driving into oncoming traffic because you aren't paying attention to the road. you are a danger to yourself and others you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

I hear ya!! Getting your Michael Cooper on.

Zeke

i fucking hate this song in the toyota corolla commercial. the one where it's like "don't tell me what to do, just let me be myself!" you are driving into oncoming traffic because you aren't paying attention to the road. you are a danger to yourself and others you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Preach!

Line_HTX

Don't you suck at driving yourself since you're always in a hurry to speed?

Tom Penny

It's probably that commercial or Kia Bo Tecmo Bowl all night. ..

How are you a "lifelong Cubs fan" who went to all the trouble to go to Game 7 of the World Series and then leave before the game even ends? Rex is a such a loser.

Gobias

Banned

Yes

Top Bottom