• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

So many Ravens fans in here these days. I thought this was NFL-GAF not the Federal Penitentiary.

I blame Obama, since he fucked the economy there isn't enough money to keep all those murderers in jail.

i hate you, whoever started this meme. ima punch you in the taint

I'll help you,

Dear future and present NFL-Gaffers, let it be noted that member JacnCoke is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and NOT a Seatle Seahawks fan. It hurts her feelings that people are mistaken on where her allegiance lays. I understand that y'all find it weird that a woman roots for a known rapist, but it is what it is. Leave her alone.

Godslay

Banned
Dear future and present NFL-Gaffers, let it be noted that member JacnCoke is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and NOT a Seatle Seahawks fan. It hurts her feelings that people are mistaken on where her allegiance lays. I understand that y'all find it weird that a woman roots for a known rapist, but it is what it is. Leave her alone.

Wait, jakncoke is a woman? I remember her talking about her girlfriend.

squicken

Adam Wexler ‏@awexler
From '11 camp to today IIRC for @johnson80: Injuries- finger(camp), both hamstrings(reg season), offseason knee scope & today a groin strain

HOU fans getting a little worried and it's Day 1 of camp. And the Texans draw as many people to practice as the Rockets do to games

Yeah, it was pretty darn tasty.

Okra goes with everything

jakncoke

Banned
savagel; your avy makes me lol. i always see that shit on highways and always look up at the sky and like oh yeah fuckers where you at i dont see you

So jakncoke is a lesbian? Fine with me, the more the merrier.

You should see Jacncoke her one woman play: WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME. I especially liked the first chapter 'My first period'. Really an in dept look into the life of a proud lesbian, there was a YouTube link somewhere.

Godslay

Banned
On a serious note, Canadian Netflix has some good movies that aren't available in the US. Tried trial unblock and it works like a charm. Inglorious Basterds here I come.

bionic77

Old shit. What was his record last season? I'm pretty sure he went 0-3 against Flacco and Tebow last year.
Play someone often enough and even garbage like Flacco can look decent. I don't think losing to Tebow at home is a big deal.

I can't get too angry at Flacs, I will be forever fond of the gifts he gave us in the playoffs. Remember in 2010 when the cons had like a 50 point lead, but then Flacco helped lead the Steelers back to a historic comeback? I can't be mad at someone like that.

savagel; your avy makes me lol. i always see that shit on highways and always look up at the sky and like oh yeah fuckers where you at i dont see you

My question is why does it have an old plane with a propeller? It's 2012.

I can't get too angry at Flacs, I will be forever fond of the gifts he gave us in the playoffs. Remember in 2010 when the cons had like a 50 point lead, but then Flacco helped lead the Steelers back to a historic comeback? I can't be mad at someone like that.

I'm pretty sure that never happened. Yeah.....that it, never happened.

bionic77

What would you call the steelers cheating their way to a title against the seachickens?
A great outcome and the start of the low seeds dominating the league. And don't act like you wouldn't burn your parents alive just to lose in the Superbowl, only Tebow knows what you would do to win one...

squicken

Jerry Jones

“For me, it’s a reminder,” Jones said. “I’ve been here 23 years. I’ve been here when it was glory hole days and I’ve been here when it wasn’t. And, so, having said that, I want me some glory hole. So I have that perspective.”

Shortly thereafter, Cowboys’ vice-president of public relations/communications Rich Dalrymple chimed in with a reminder that “glory hole” is a common expression in the oil and gas exploration business pertaining to a high-profit drilling site. Jones, a longtime oil man, feigned surprise.

“That’s news to me,” Jones said, smiling.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ry-hole-days-of-yesteryear.html#storylink=cpy

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah they should put a sweet jet on that sign.

image.php

Top Bottom