• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Dragon

Banned
Man traveling sucks :/. Fuck US Air. My flight got cancelled after five hours of weather delays because there was no crew. :/. Finally getting to Bristol and my hotel has no bar/room service as they're undergoing renovations.

</bitch session>

You would know about losing

-lost Ichiro
-lost thunder
-lost superbowl to refs

Ice cold.

I demand pictures

Your Google is broken ? I will post them though, my post count is up to an embarrassing level anyway, might as well.

carrie_underwood.jpg

carrie-underwood.jpg

Yeehaawww

squicken

Jim Harbaugh's opening statement today to reporters: "(WR) A.J. Jenkins was an outstanding football player when he got here. His progress has been very, very good and exceeded expectations. For those scribes, pundits, so called experts, who have gone as far to say that he is going to be a bust, should just stop. I recommend that because they are making themselves look more clueless than they&#8217;ve already did. To go on record, A.J.&#8217;s going to be an outstanding football player once we get a good quarterback."

http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/content/359807?wsref=tw&code=EFn3RQ5

Hakeem Nicks is on schedule and due back mid-August. Some word he may be able to play the last two pre-season games but the team isn't rushing him.

Godslay

Banned
Jim Harbaugh's opening statement today to reporters: "(WR) A.J. Jenkins was an outstanding football player when he got here. His progress has been very, very good and exceeded expectations. For those scribes, pundits, so called experts, who have gone as far to say that he is going to be a bust, should just stop. I recommend that because they are making themselves look more clueless than they’ve already did. To go on record, A.J.’s going to be an outstanding football player once we get a good quarterback."

http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/content/359807?wsref=tw&code=EFn3RQ5

I see what you did there.

Dragon

Banned
Not sure about pro bowler but he is going to be the first to win 4 SBs in a row and then become President of the world.

Bionic what would you do if he somehow ended up on the Pats instead of the Jets this offseason? I think you would spontaneously combust.

squicken

Really impressed in Jed York as an owner. Seems like he gets it as far as what fans want. Though there's no reason all these alternative feeds can't be sent out to fans at home. Kind of silly that the value add of buying a ticket is alternative video streaming

What are some of the high-tech features?

Some stadiums focus all their money on the scoreboards. That's a hardware solution. You can only show certain things on a scoreboard. There's only one screen, or two, three or four. If you have a tablet or some kind of smartphone device, it will be, what do you want to learn? You might like the offensive-line battle. And it's hard for you to see that, and that's not something that's going to be on the scoreboard. But you might want to watch Justin Smith maul an offensive guard and figure out, what's he doing? So to have a Justin Smith-cam that you're going to be able to watch on your tablet, those types of things are going to allow you to connect to the game in ways that you want to connect to the game.

If this stadium is completed on schedule, it will be eligible to play host to the 50th Super Bowl. Considering the first was in Los Angeles, is there an argument that the 50th should be in California?

There's definitely an argument for that. . . . If you are looking for legacy and history, there hasn't been a Super Bowl in California in a long time, there hasn't been a new stadium in California in decades. If the NFL wants to put us up for the running for that Super Bowl, we'll be ready.

So hosting the 50th would be your ideal?

If I had my druthers, we'd go for Super Bowl 49.

nice

Top Bottom