• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck the leafs for being so shit. I have a feeling Edmonton is going to take Grigorenko :(

Red_Man

Phaneuf is such a bitch, gets shown up twice and can't take some chirping from a kid.

Stet

Banned
I've always made a personal note to start growing at the day of the first game of the playoffs.

Then again, how the hell would I know? I can't grow a proper beard (it looks like shit), and I'm a Leafs fan. :(

The last time the Leafs made the playoffs I was in highschool and could not grow a beard.

RC

Banned
-shrug- I don't shave/trim my beard weekly anyway, so a few days earlier or later won't matter to me.

I pretty much only put a blade to my face before the playoffs. The rest of the year it's the trimmer.

Last year's beard was something else. It was Weber like.

Montresor

I just want the draft lottery to happen already :(

I missed the first period and just started watching so I don't know if you're overreacting or if Phaneuf was really being whiny.

I forgot there was a game today... I was playing Mass Effec 3 when I said "holy shit it's 8:11pm on a Saturday!" When I checked the score I smiled. =)

Then I saw the Isles-Jackets score and raged. =(

Hey nhl fans!

I'm sitting here trying to figure our the ticket situation in case Chicago comes to Cali cause then I wan't to be really fast to order ticket. I'm having a hard time to understand how it works with the tickets to the games that we aren't sure of will happen. What would happen if i bought tickets to say game 6 and it ends in 4? I figure that i would be refunded if i buy i through the official seller, but what would happen through stubhub?

EDIT: And also is the schedule somewhat done? Like team 6 plays 3rd team at April 17 in team 6ths arena?

Puddles

Banned
Welp, looks like Phoenix is winning the Pacific division. The worst team out of all five, and they're going to win it. I did not see that coming. Now the question is whether we want Vancouver or St. Louis in the first round.

Such a disappointing regular season. This team should have been a top 4 western team on points, and instead they can't even win a division with 97.

Welp, looks like Phoenix is winning the Pacific division. The worst team out of all five, and they're going to win it. I did not see that coming. Now the question is whether we want Vancouver or St. Louis in the first round.

Such a disappointing regular season. This team should have been a top 4 western team on points, and instead they can't even win a division with 97.

What.

The Stars are worse than the Yotes. Don't see how you think otherwise.

Red_Man

I missed the first period and just started watching so I don't know if you're overreacting or if Phaneuf was really being whiny.

I forgot there was a game today... I was playing Mass Effec 3 when I said "holy shit it's 8:11pm on a Saturday!" When I checked the score I smiled. =)

Then I saw the Isles-Jackets score and raged. =(
Phaneuf and Geoffrion had a little scrum in front of Scrivens, like the commentators said he should have dropped the gloves to get the team going. Habs have the potential to still blow this lead so we'll see where it goes.

Solo

Habs will win this so it doesn't matter what Edmonton does, we're guaranteed 28th and a Top 4 pick, which will be one of Yakupov, Grigorenko or Galchenyuk.

Red_Man

Habs will win this so it doesn't matter what Edmonton does, we're guaranteed 28th and a Top 4 pick, which will be one of Yakupov, Grigorenko or Galchenyuk.
Not necessarily. Timmins could very well pick Murray if Grigorenko is gone, Habs always picked best player available.

Puddles

Banned
What.

The Stars are worse than the Yotes. Don't see how you think otherwise.

Actually you're right.

On paper the Kings, Sharks, and Ducks should all be better, but they've all squandered their talent to some degree (Ducks especially), plus Mike Smith has become the host of that invincible goalie parasite at exactly the worst time.

Red_Man

At Jack Astor's. They just switched off the Leafs' game... :lol

I know. Period ended. Let me have my fun!
Mhhmmmmm Jack Astors

COXA2.jpg

Solo

Not necessarily. Timmins could very well pick Murray if Grigorenko is gone, Habs always picked best player available.

You'd have to be completed retarded to select a D-man for Montreal in this draft, which thankfully I don't consider TT to be.

Actually you're right.

On paper the Kings, Sharks, and Ducks should all be better, but they've all squandered their talent to some degree (Ducks especially), plus Mike Smith has become the host of that invincible goalie parasite at exactly the worst time.

On paper. I wouldn't say the ducks are better this year either, now that I think about it. More talent, yeah. But better? Not this year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So I get on here after a day away to see that the Wings couldn't seal the deal and lose the game in regulation.

This team can't do anything right this year.

Red_Man

You'd have to be completed retarded to select a D-man for Montreal in this draft, which thankfully I don't consider TT to be.
I don't either, I'll trust whoever it is he chooses even if it is a D-man, even though I'd offer up my first born for them to take a forward. I just hope we don't get fucked in the lottery.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Now Winnipeg should win the game, I'm happy. Them applauding Stamkos was pure class, so happy Winnipeg has a team again, loving the atmosphere. Too bad they won't be in the playoffs this season :( Hopefully next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom