• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

byFId.gif

Montresor

Fucking hell I missed the last two goals.

2-1 goal: My captain!

3-1 goal: Cole!

Cole has been a fucking awesome signing for the Habs.

Solo

Patches 33-32-65
Cole 35-26-61 (ties career high)
DD 16-44-60

Come on Cole, get 1 more point for dat career high!

Montresor

Lol at booing Komisarek. That's giving him too much undeserved attention. He's almost worthless and shouldnt be acknowledged hy Habs fans. I'm so fucking disappointed in his tenure with the Leafs. =/

Home

Lol at booing Komisarek. That's giving him too much undeserved attention. I'm so fucking disappointed in his tenure with the Leafs. =/

Well I think the usual plan is to try and get into the player's head and make them play badly. I don't think Komisarek could play any worse though. No booing required.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Jesus fuck

Neither NYI or Anaheim wins?

Picking 1st, 6th or 7th

God fucking damnit

Oh sweet Jesus, if leafs win they will pick 8th

Brinbe

Come on, Habs... put us out our misery.

And that should do it. 5th overall here we come. Galchenyuk could be ours =)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking Desharnais has an empty net and still won't shoot. Good on Staubitz dude needs to get resigned.

Quick

Banned
Carlyle's on the tank. He knew what to do to seal the deal.

And why do I keep hearing the name "Scrivner"? Is there a player named Scrivner for Montreal?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wanted the loss, but feels good to beat leafs at home in front of the fans. Poor Randy he looks so said :(.... Onwards towards the lottery and draft!

UberTag

So guys... which team looked more poised to kick butt in golf this spring between Toronto and Montreal?
I wasn't impressed with either one of them tonight. Too many chip shots. Not enough greens hit in regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom