• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finish playing the 10 billion better games out there first, then get back to it

my backlog is stupid. still need to finish the Witcher.

Halo 5 and the Division have been taking up all my gaming lately. Might try the Wolf Among Us since it is free too.

I've kind of given up on the concept of backlogs. I had to just accept that I own a bunch of games I will never finish. Sorry MGS5 and Fallout 4. I bought the Dishonored Definitive Edition in August and opened the plastic last week.

Right now I'm looking at: finish the Division, wrap up the platinum on Diablo III -> Dark Souls III -> Uncharted 4.

Maybe after Uncharted I'll get back to some backlog stuff.

Yawnier

Banned
I've gotten a bit into my last gen backlog over the last week or so.

Played and beat Metal Gear Rising and Mirror's Edge. Both were really good.

Also holy shit at that MODO news. Peter Forsberg must be pissed.

zroid

Banned
Only thing I am playing right now and probably will play for the next 6 months is Fire Emblem Fates

3 fucking massive games man :(

err and Miitomo I guess, is that a game?

Chris R

I've kind of given up on the concept of backlogs. I had to just accept that I own a bunch of games I will never finish. Sorry MGS5 and Fallout 4. I bought the Dishonored Definitive Edition in August and opened the plastic last week.

Right now I'm looking at: finish the Division, wrap up the platinum on Diablo III -> Dark Souls III -> Uncharted 4.

Maybe after Uncharted I'll get back to some backlog stuff.

I've beaten two games for the first time this week alone.

Only problem crushing my backlog means I haven't touched Dota in like 2 weeks :(

don't forget the masterpiece of a DLC that is hearts of stone.
Haven't yet to play Hearts of Stone, waiting for the second expansion to re-play the entire thing. I also really want an online version of Gwent, CD tried to cash in on the MOBA genre, they should go for that Hearthstone money as they actually have a good base here.

I'm also waiting for there to be more Fallout 4 DLC + the creation kit before I go back to that. While I was disappointed in the base game, I feel the DLC + mods will make it a more enjoyable game. Loved Dawnguard and Dragonborn for Skyrim, the Pitt and Point Lookout were also great in 3.

zroid

Banned
If Bernier is shit again next year then the Leafs should consider trading for Fleury prior to the expansion draft. He would be a very obvious candidate to be swiped, and could probably be acquired for cheap, given the alternative. Once 2017-18 season rolls around the team should be looking to be competitive, and they're going to need decent goaltending for that.

Quick

Banned
If Bernier is shit again next year then the Leafs should consider trading for Fleury prior to the expansion draft. He would be a very obvious candidate to be swiped, and could probably be acquired for cheap, given the alternative. Once 2017-18 season rolls around the team should be looking to be competitive, and they're going to need decent goaltending for that.

I wish the organization had a big goaltending prospect in the system. I'm holding out hope for Sparks, but it's tough to judge him and where his ceiling is.

Yawnier

Banned
Anybody watching this London game?

Looks like the Knights are gonna win and move on to the 2nd round, and Pu just scored off a nice Marner rush

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Somebody needs to get a picture of the barrie colts bench

There's nobody left lmao.
Just saw this on twitter

CfJNy_BUEAAZeGK.jpg:large

Ursn

Last time I came to a game was a Wednesday, I called in sick. we lost. I got to skate on the ice afterwards so it was still cool. My buddy got free tickets tonight vs the stars. It's going to be a good night.

I don't get this, I beat the game on the hardest difficulty and made every icon on the map gray and that only took 120 hours. What do you do? :p

I've gone down the dark road of trying to 100% alchemy, witches contracts, Gwent and wandering around the world with the hud off. I really like being in that world. Shrug.

Chris R

I've gone down the dark road of trying to 100% alchemy, witches contracts, Gwent and wandering around the world with the hud off. I really like being in that world. Shrug.

You aren't my roommate are you?

edit: It feels good to be free of hockey yet again. Might watch a few playoff games, but only if I'm watching them in person. Had fun at the Avs and Stars games I made it to this year though :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
edit: It feels good to be free of hockey yet again. Might watch a few playoff games, but only if I'm watching them in person. Had fun at the Avs and Stars games I made it to this year though :(
This is how I feel, I'm excited for the playoffs and will definitely tune in, but I'm ready for this shitty season to be over, and have summer nights free. First time since probably the 2012 season that I've actually looked forward to the off season.

zroid

Banned
There's going to be a few great first round series.

Caps/Flyers, Rangers/Pens, Blues/Hawks, and whichever combinations of Ducks/Kings/Sharks/Preds end up happening

imBask

Banned
yeaaah I might catch a couple of games but i'm pretty much done too, Blue Jays are back on, MLS season is here, it's summertime!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Started the Wolf Among Us last night. Really like it so far. Might have to pick up the Fables graphic novels sometime.

Top Bottom