• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge listed for PS3/360 in Europe and dated for Japan

Skilletor

I should note that I just started it about a week ago and haven't picked it up since. I've only played the first level.

Anyway, from what I remember -

No camera adjusting with the right trigger. The camera can only be panned using the right analog stick.

No obliteration techniques.

No Flying Swallow - you may get this later

No Izuna Drop - again, you may get this later.

Health recharging comes from using Ninpo.

Using Ninpo is a pain. I'm not sure how it builds, but I'm guessing it builds when killing people.

It sounds like you've played the game for 30 minutes. lol

The game isn't as good as NG2 or NG1, but it's a solid action game. I imagine it's the same way DMC fans look at DmC. It's a good action game, but not when compared to the rest of the series proper.

It has its moments, but overall falls short. I wouldn't recommend the game at full price, but it's worth trying out for the new content. Kasumi is fucking awesome.

This game has the worst framerate in an action game I've played, though. It is truly horrendous how much it slows down.

As my first Ninja Gaiden since NES days I had a blast playing it on my Wii U
It is still the only game I have finished in my backlog of 13 games

I complained every step of the way about how hard it was and how I found glitches and had to start from last save point because I fell off a boss into a void below but still alive. Tons of bad glitches. But the game was a kickass experience. Don't trust the haters try it yourself.

Oh lord. Shut up with the "haters gonna hate" shit. I have posted my impressions and vids in the OT for several months. This game wishes it was anywhere near as good as the previous entries. All they've done is try and revert back to what made NG2 good. Unfortunately there's still far too much NG3 in this game to do even that.

This game has the worst framerate in an action game I've played, though. It is truly horrendous how much it slows down.

Hopefully this is more a combination of the WiiUs underpowered CPU and the rush to make a launch port without a finalised dev kit

nothing in the WiiU version looks more intensive than the PS360 ones, and while they do have their dips, it's nowhere near as bad.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
You have to buy all the those main techniques, bare with it..

the camera adjustment is more personal preference. It wasn't in vanilla NG2 Or NGB either.

Ninpo builds from kills and SOB attacks. You have to use them more when you are closer to death.

Are you sure OTs are not there initially? Every video I have seen suggests otherwise. are you confusing them with UTs?

scarabs are karma multipliers I believe. The more you have, the more karma you earn

The camera can only be adjusted using the analog stick. In other words, pressing the right trigger does nothing.

As far as OT's, you are right, I just turned the game on and you can do them.

There are other problems though like how dodging has changed. I also don't feel like I'm as close to enemies as I should be which has caused me to miss some hits/combos.

Add in the unnecessary cussing from the enemies and QTEs and it just feels like a huge step backwards. The Wii U pro controller and gamepad don't suit this game well at all imo either. When you add all this together with how good the other two games were, it's just unbelievable. I'll probably finish the game, but so far it seems like a Japanese B game and not a good one like Binary Domain. It's an average game at best imo.

Skilletor

The camera can only be adjusted using the analog stick. In other words, pressing the right trigger does nothing.

There are other problems though like how dodging has changed. I also don't feel like I'm as close to enemies as I should be which has caused me to miss some hits/combos.

Add in the unnecessary cussing from the enemies and QTEs and it just feels like a huge step backwards. The Wii U pro controller and gamepad don't suit this game well at all imo either. When you add all this together with how good the other two games were, it's just unbelievable. I'll probably finish the game, but so far it seems like a Japanese B game and not a good one like Binary Domain. It's an average game at best imo.

I played through the entire game on the gamepad and some levels with the pro controller. I had zero issues.

Liamario

Banned
Fuck off with this shit.

Ninja gaiden does not need a fucking reboot.

It needs hayashit and co to look what worked with black and 2 and refine it. That is all.
Firstly, calm down.
Secondly, when I say reboot, I mean a reboot ala Dmc 3. Something needs to change, because if they keep going down the same road, this series will be dead.

Selvaria

Razor's Edge restored my faith in the series. Not withstanding the added slow downs in certain areas, I feel it's a vast improvement over the PS3/360 versions. Kasumi is incredibly fun to play as.

I would most definitely buy it again if it gets a PS3 port!

Love me my Ninja Gaiden!

You have ninja dog and acolyte difficulties on black and NG2 respectively.

you don't have to be an elite gamer to appreicate how much better games these two are. Doing as you say is like me forming an opinion on metriod by just playing other M.

It's up to you but if you even played the first levels of both, on the lowest difficulties, you would realise it was never blind hate or fanboyism. NG3 is a fundamentally broken game in comparision to its predecessors.

You guys are spoiled rotten! lol Razor's Edge has no chance to be accepted when you come from that experience.

I don't own a platform with Black so I'll have to take your word for it... It is not the first time I heard about Black or Sigma though I followed the series just like I followed DOA but rarely get a chance to play them if all you own is Nintendo platforms. I plan to get a PS4 partly because playing Razor's Edge and other HD 3rd Party games on Wii U finally woke me up. These games are fun I played the hell out of my Wii U and loved every moment 13 titles sitting in digital form on my Wii U now. Never again will I trap myself from playing games like BLACK that I missed.

So I only posted about my experience with Razor's Edge and why I think people should try it. That is where my post stops I am not saying people who love Black or Ninja Gaiden series should love Razor's Edge I am saying as a game it really does not deserve all the negatives. I was a decent representation of what I remember Ninja Gaiden was. A badass Ninja, very difficult challenges. That game is part of the reason I now want to supplement my Nintendo IP love with more 3rd Party games outside of Wii U. Getting a PS3 now would be hard since I want a new start with new games so I need to save money. I buy a lot of games when I get a console, and I don't like selling my stuff to get new stuff.

I thought the whole negative thing was because the developer had an enhanced fixed version on Wii U while snubbing those who purchased that shit beta version. But people who love BLACK are still unhappy. If you loved Black and played through Razor's Edge on the hardest difficulty you could unlock and still hate it then just post that.

Razor's Edge vs Black is seriously unfair imho, you can't enjoy Razor's Edge when you come at it like that since I hope BLACK did not have all the issues I found in the Wii U game.

Your reply to my having shared Razor's Edge is my only Ninja Gaiden experience since NES was to make a point that I don't know what I am talking about since I have not played BLACK.

The only thing I can say is Razor's Edge was fun for me without the BLACK prequisite to be able to judge what the Best Ninja Gaiden game is. I never said Razor's Edge was the best thought. So I am agreeing with you if you say Black is the best NG game, and I had fun with a heavily glitched game in the series I can't blame you for not voting for Razor's Edge.

The end of it is I still think Razor's Edge is worth the full price I paid for it. Still need to go back and level up all of the DLC characters. Maybe Team Ninja will learn from this experience and go back to Black levels of quality.

dan2026

Seriously?

If they can't even get the frame-rate optimised then what is the point?

Just let Ninja Gaiden die, its had too many chances.

So this pretty much means third party developed games published by Nintendo don't necessarily guarantee exclusivity anymore. The fact that the name is exactly the same is pretty telling.
Tecmo Koei selfpublished it in Japan, Nintendo just picked it up for America and Europe. Sort of like DQIX or Samurai Warriors 3 or the Layton games. Nintendo didn't produce/fund the game though, making it a bit different from something like Glory of Heracles, Fatal Frame 2R or Bayonetta 2.

I don't know if this was mentioned in the thread but I brought it up in the NG3:RE OT.

There's no mention of any Nintendo developers (at least none that I recognized) or Nintendo proper in the credits for RE. I remember hearing just like everyone else that Nintendo worked on it before it came out but if they did they left themselves uncredited.

We either that or I'm going blind. I am getting old so it's a possibility.
The frame rate actually tightened up a bit after the last patch. Seems like they lowered visual quality to achieve that however.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
tihs game is alot better on the fact that most quicktime events were taken out, i quited the xbox version at the fucking climbing bit. worst section of a game ever

farnham

Banned
I think it should be a free update for NG 3 buyers as it is just bringing features bacl that were expected. I am still getting it on WiiU down the road for the off tv function

paolo11

I don't know if this was mentioned in the thread but I brought it up in the NG3:RE OT.

There's no mention of any Nintendo developers (at least none that I recognized) or Nintendo proper in the credits for RE. I remember hearing just like everyone else that Nintendo worked on it before it came out but if they did they left themselves uncredited.

We either that or I'm going blind. I am getting old so it's a possibility.

The frame rate actually tightened up a bit after the last patch. Seems like they lowered visual quality to achieve that however.

What do you mean? Razor's Edge got a patch and it improved the framerate?

Skilletor

You guys are spoiled rotten! lol Razor's Edge has no chance to be accepted when you come from that experience.

I don't own a platform with Black so I'll have to take your word for it... It is not the first time I heard about Black or Sigma though I followed the series just like I followed DOA but rarely get a chance to play them if all you own is Nintendo platforms. I plan to get a PS4 partly because playing Razor's Edge and other HD 3rd Party games on Wii U finally woke me up. These games are fun I played the hell out of my Wii U and loved every moment 13 titles sitting in digital form on my Wii U now. Never again will I trap myself from playing games like BLACK that I missed.

So I only posted about my experience with Razor's Edge and why I think people should try it. That is where my post stops I am not saying people who love Black or Ninja Gaiden series should love Razor's Edge I am saying as a game it really does not deserve all the negatives. I was a decent representation of what I remember Ninja Gaiden was. A badass Ninja, very difficult challenges. That game is part of the reason I now want to supplement my Nintendo IP love with more 3rd Party games outside of Wii U. Getting a PS3 now would be hard since I want a new start with new games so I need to save money. I buy a lot of games when I get a console, and I don't like selling my stuff to get new stuff.

I thought the whole negative thing was because the developer had an enhanced fixed version on Wii U while snubbing those who purchased that shit beta version. But people who love BLACK are still unhappy. If you loved Black and played through Razor's Edge on the hardest difficulty you could unlock and still hate it then just post that.

Razor's Edge vs Black is seriously unfair imho, you can't enjoy Razor's Edge when you come at it like that since I hope BLACK did not have all the issues I found in the Wii U game.

Your reply to my having shared Razor's Edge is my only Ninja Gaiden experience since NES was to make a point that I don't know what I am talking about since I have not played BLACK.

The only thing I can say is Razor's Edge was fun for me without the BLACK prequisite to be able to judge what the Best Ninja Gaiden game is. I never said Razor's Edge was the best thought. So I am agreeing with you if you say Black is the best NG game, and I had fun with a heavily glitched game in the series I can't blame you for not voting for Razor's Edge.

The end of it is I still think Razor's Edge is worth the full price I paid for it. Still need to go back and level up all of the DLC characters. Maybe Team Ninja will learn from this experience and go back to Black levels of quality.

There seem to be a lot of posters lately who think people should ignore any ties they have with a franchise and come at a game with no preconceived notions of what it should be. That doesn't make sense to me in an established franchise.

Even given that, NG3 is at best an average action game.

• Horrible framerate - no hyperbole at all when I say one of the worst I've experienced in a game. SotC PS2 levels of bad, but far more frequent.
  • Bad level design
  • Unfun encounters. Seriously, how many times am I going to have to use my bow and arrow to take out helicopters and flying enemies while people with swords attack me?
  • TERRIBLE bosses. Dino? The Regent of the Red mask? Normal enemies x 3? lol. Then account for the fact that they take little to no strategy to beat. I beat Regent of the Red mask by doing XXXXXXXXXX over and over. He would try and dash out of the combo only to get hit on his recovery. The AI in the game is not good. More often than not stupidity worked over strategy.
  • No, seriously, stop throwing helicopters at me.
  • The game was not balanced for the changes they made. It's why a lot of people are having difficulty with the opening chapters. The game was balanced around having more moves and more life. That means the later levels are easy.
  • But wait, just try a higher difficulty. Sure, except that's not balanced for the changes either. Enemies just do more damage to you.

The game is average. As I've said repeatedly. That's cool. The game is fun at times, but when NG1 and 2 are such great experiences, average isn't going to cut it. This game is now a B-tier franchise when it was once S-Tier.

So I ask you why shouldn't I be able to compare two entries in the franchise that attempt to do similar things? Why shouldn't I expect to enjoy NG3 when I've enjoyed NG1 and 2? Why is it wrong to expect a developer to take what they've learned from several iterations of this amazing action series, take that, and make an a great game? Why am I not allowed to critique the game I bought and played to completion and compare it to its predecessors? Games do not exist in a vacuum. I am not spoiled. I paid money for this game because of the Ninja Gaiden name. Why shouldn't they be compared.

Kouriozan

I think it's the same for Warrior Orochi 3 Hyper, lots of people complained about bad framerate and I never had one (80+ hours of game time). Maybe a patch did fix it or people was over-reacting.

Skilletor

I think it's the same for Warrior Orochi 3 Hyper, lots of people complained about bad framerate and I never had one (80+ hours of game time). Maybe a patch did fix it or people was over-reacting.

Or maybe you're just not sensitive to drops in framerate.

I hear what you are saying and believe it or not I'm one of the few that can see some redeeming qualities even in vanilla NG3 ,(day 5 especially)

I'm just pointing out that even more than the critisim thrown at NG3 is more than justified and it's hard to disagree if you have played NGB or NG2 that's not to say you can't have fun with Razors edge or even NG3.

it's nothing close to blind hate.

NG3 was fundamentally broken. To move from a shit game to an average game is still an improvement.

Firstly, calm down.
Secondly, when I say reboot, I mean a reboot ala Dmc 3. Something needs to change, because if they keep going down the same road, this series will be dead.

Hopefully that's what NGZ will do.

paolo11

Hmm...can anyone tell me if the framerate improved after the patch please?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Ah yes, the other action game embarrasment of the past year. Once a proud franchise synonymous with relentlessly innovative action it has raced to the bottom with its once formidable foe. I passed on Sigma 2 because of purple mist and not wanting to support Hayashit. This ninja dog can try to polish a turd as much a he wants but its him that needs to look in the mirror to see what went wrong with this game.

Skilletor

I hear what you are saying and believe it or not I'm one of the few that can see some redeeming qualities even in vanilla NG3 ,(day 5 especially)

I'm just pointing out that even more than the critisim thrown at NG3 is more than justified and it's hard to disagree if you have played NGB or NG2 that's not to say you can't have fun with Razors edge or even NG3.

Day 5 was awesome. Especially in chapter replay when you're not interrupted by the "codec" sequences.

I should note that I just started it about a week ago and haven't picked it up since. I've only played the first level.

Anyway, from what I remember -

No camera adjusting with the right trigger. The camera can only be panned using the right analog stick.

No obliteration techniques.

No Flying Swallow - you may get this later

No Izuna Drop - again, you may get this later.

Health recharging comes from using Ninpo.

Using Ninpo is a pain. I'm not sure how it builds, but I'm guessing it builds when killing people.

These might not seem like a big deal, but they fundamentally changed the game from the way they were before. Unlocking new weapons are given to you as you progress. In other words, you don't find them, the game just says you have them. I'm not sure there's any point in finding the golden scarabs either, but they are in there.

Wow, you didn't even play it. For that matter, the R button will center the camera for you. You're complaining about nothing.

It's gotten several patches to add new characters (I think it's on Ver. 1.2 or something) but they never say what is in them if anything aside from the DLC. I've been playing through chapters after the last update and some areas that had horrible slowdown in chapter five are running better but it looks like they cut down on the fog effects and AA to make that happen.

The game engine also seems to drop visual effects depending on the character you select so that makes grading the overall performance difficult. I haven't played the worst section of the game (the end of the second chapter) since the last update and that will really show whether or not the overall game performance has been improved.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
All the talk on the previous pages of NG2 v. NGS2 got me wondering about the Vita port. Is NGS2+ supposed to be more like NGS2 or NG2? Have they said anything about making actual gameplay and enemy encounter changes at all?

kuroshiki

Ok. Are girls in? If so I'm in.

All the talk on the previous pages of NG2 v. NGS2 got me wondering about the Vita port. Is NGS2+ supposed to be more like NGS2 or NG2? Have they said anything about making actual gameplay and enemy encounter changes at all?

It's NGS2 minus purple mist.

with additional modes.

paolo11

It's gotten several patches to add new characters (I think it's on Ver. 1.2 or something) but they never say what is in them if anything aside from the DLC. I've been playing through chapters after the last update and some areas that had horrible slowdown in chapter five are running better but it looks like they cut down on the fog effects and AA to make that happen.

The game engine also seems to drop visual effects depending on the character you select so that makes grading the overall performance difficult. I haven't played the worst section of the game (the end of the second chapter) since the last update and that will really show whether or not the overall game performance has been improved.

Can you check for me, good sir?

sigma 2 with blood and dismemberment. I think.

still no tests of valor, no windmill shruiken, no chargeable projectiles.

But if tag battle works the way I think it does, that will more than make up for it. I just hope they still have regular team missions too.

then again, the way the framerate dipped even on ps3 at times maybe that isn't a good idea.

danmaku

At this point, I'm just hoping for a DmC-level sequel.

I'm desperate here, man

NG3 bombed HARD, RE on WiiU can't be selling much, considering how small the install base is... if even this reissue bombs (highly probable) Tecmo will put the series on hold, at least for some time.

The game has serious framerate issues. Not unplayable most of the time but there are sections that are so bad that it's hard to understand how the game was released in that state.

As for being the worst framerate of any action game I think that's overstating things a little. People have certain expectations of what a new console should be able to handle so expecting flawless 60fps in a current generation game ported to one isn't unreasonable but most of the games that NG3:RE are being compared to didn't have flawless framerates either. I saw quite a few people using Bayo as a starting point for what the framerate should be in this game and I wondered what version of Bayonetta they played. That game ran 60fps during non-enemy encounters and experienced controlled dips when tons of action is on screen which is similar to how large sections of this game is running. Bayo is a far better game though in every aspect.
Can you check for me, good sir?
I'll try it and PM you when I get home unless someone who's played it more recently can chime in.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
sigma 2 with blood and dismemberment. I think.

still no tests of valor, no windmill shruiken, no chargeable projectiles.

But if tag battle works the way I think it does, that will more than make up for it. I just hope they still have regular team missions too.

Hm... yeah, a friend of mine is a complete newbie to NG but interested, so I figured I'd recommend him the Vita ports since they're probably the only way that they're going to get played for now. Better than nothing.

rvy

Banned
Unless that terribad framerate is fixed, I'm really not interested. Alas, I highly doubt it is fixed. It probably runs worse.

Hm... yeah, a friend of mine is a complete newbie to NG but interested, so I figured I'd recommend him the Vita ports since they're probably the only way that they're going to get played for now. Better than nothing.

Both sigmas are in the top ten action games this gen and while 30fps is a massive downgrade, well worth it to have the games on portable devices.

Both sigmas are in the top ten action games this gen and while 30fps is a massive downgrade, well worth it to have the games on portable devices.
IDK, I downloaded the PSN+ version last week and I wasn't thrilled with what I played. I've admittedly never been crazy about the Sigmas for some reason though.
Bayonetta runs far better than NG3:RE. NG2, even with its spotty framerate, runs far better than NG3:RE.
I never said that it didn't, in fact I thought it was pretty clear that I said Bayo runs better in my post when I said that only sections of RE runs as well. You do agree that RE is 60fps in most non-enemy areas right?

Skilletor

The game has serious framerate issues. Not unplayable most of the time but there are sections that are so bad that it's hard to understand how the game was released in that state.

As for being the worst framerate of any action game I think that's overstating things a little. People have certain expectations of what a new console should be able to handle so expecting flawless 60fps in a current generation game ported to one isn't unreasonable but most of the games that NG3:RE are being compared to didn't have flawless framerates either. I saw quite a few people using Bayo as a starting point for what the framerate should be in this game and I wondered what version of Bayonetta they played. That game ran 60fps during non-enemy encounters and experienced controlled dips when tons of action is on screen which is similar to how large sections of this game is running. Bayo is a far better game though in every aspect.

I'll try it and PM you when I get home unless someone who's played it more recently can chime in.

Bayonetta runs far better than NG3:RE. NG2, even with its spotty framerate, runs far better than NG3:RE.

I don't NG2 6/10 quality. I want NGB 9/10 quality.

But I don't think we're gonna get that under Hayashi. It's become readily apparent his NG values and mine are dramatically different.

Skilletor

But I don't think we're gonna get that under Hayashi. It's become readily apparent his NG values and mine are dramatically different.

I dunno, if they made an NG with the mindset of the changes they've made in NG3, I think it'd be great.

IMO NG2 was at least 8 and NGB was 10 if we are comparing them to every other game.

NG2 was really fun and I think it was better than most action games out there, but obviously it wasn't near the level of what NGB accomplished. It had a lot of design flaws, and I think its the equivalent of what DMC4 was to DMC3.

Hayashi needs to realize that NG3 in any form won't be enough.

There seem to be a lot of posters lately who think people should ignore any ties they have with a franchise and come at a game with no preconceived notions of what it should be. That doesn't make sense to me in an established franchise.

Even given that, NG3 is at best an average action game.

• Horrible framerate - no hyperbole at all when I say one of the worst I've experienced in a game. SotC PS2 levels of bad, but far more frequent.
  • Bad level design
  • Unfun encounters. Seriously, how many times am I going to have to use my bow and arrow to take out helicopters and flying enemies while people with swords attack me?
  • TERRIBLE bosses. Dino? The Regent of the Red mask? Normal enemies x 3? lol. Then account for the fact that they take little to no strategy to beat. I beat Regent of the Red mask by doing XXXXXXXXXX over and over. He would try and dash out of the combo only to get hit on his recovery. The AI in the game is not good. More often than not stupidity worked over strategy.
  • No, seriously, stop throwing helicopters at me.
  • The game was not balanced for the changes they made. It's why a lot of people are having difficulty with the opening chapters. The game was balanced around having more moves and more life. That means the later levels are easy.
  • But wait, just try a higher difficulty. Sure, except that's not balanced for the changes either. Enemies just do more damage to you.

The game is average. As I've said repeatedly. That's cool. The game is fun at times, but when NG1 and 2 are such great experiences, average isn't going to cut it. This game is now a B-tier franchise when it was once S-Tier.

So I ask you why shouldn't I be able to compare two entries in the franchise that attempt to do similar things? Why shouldn't I expect to enjoy NG3 when I've enjoyed NG1 and 2? Why is it wrong to expect a developer to take what they've learned from several iterations of this amazing action series, take that, and make an a great game? Why am I not allowed to critique the game I bought and played to completion and compare it to its predecessors? Games do not exist in a vacuum. I am not spoiled. I paid money for this game because of the Ninja Gaiden name. Why shouldn't they be compared.

LOL no no no,

Trust me I don't disagree with you when you are coming at the game from that point of view
I did not say you need to throw out your experience with the series. I was sharing my experience.

I never played Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hour Glass in the Zelda series because I do have a set up bias of what the Best Zelda Experience is, does not mean ignoring those games made any more sense than those who played them. Have they accurally had as much problems as NG3 I would have a better reason for ignoring them. The small screen was just bad for my vision so I tend to make excuses for not playing those Zelda games. You can love a series and skip one game in the series for any number of excuses/reasons does not mean your point of view as an expert player with more experience playing games of the series should rule out a poor effort that someone with less experience may still enjoy. So no don't lump me together with people saying you should ignore ties, all I said is I still had fun and enjoyed Razor's Edge, my first post had the negatives and I posted my complaints in the OT every time I found a bug in the game. I still enjoyed the experience.

You love the series it makes no sense that the lowest effort of the series needs to be rejected based on your vast experience alone. I'm not reviewing the damn thing... your post sounded more like a review you see on game sites rather than a gamer who enjoys playing games, yes even the flawed ones can be fun.

Nothing wrong with Blind Hate, many of the issues people posted I found some frustration playing Razor's Edge. The Dino Boss was really strange... but I took it as a plot element that those guys tried to clone a lot of shit but all of them came out mutated and dumb so having a clueless Dino boss was just silly fun. That was a very strange game.

Maybe NGB and NG2 would be less frustrating to me if I played them so you have a point there.
Play Razor's Edge though I feel many still judge it from the Vanilla NG3 experience. I saw a lot of you can't polish a turd posts in Razor's Edge threads in the past few months that is why I said don't listen to the haters. If you played Razor's Edge and you hate it fine. But if you are just saying RE is shit because you believe it did not fix anything without even trying it then I had my own experience to share.

People who enjoyed trolling the Wii U also trolled this game just because it was a Wii U launch title. NG3 was a disappointment to the fans of this series as a whole I get that. But now you can try Razor's Edge without the Wii U barrier even waiting for the bargain bin discount is worth the wait for a fan of the series IMO.

Top Bottom