• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

Nekofrog

Banned
actually cancelled my sub last month but resubbing for this tonight. hoping my wife wakes up from her nap to watch a bunch of sweaty dudes chop each other's throats all night with me.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
NJPW needs to hid Kitamura from Vince. Didn't realize how big he was compared to all the other young lions.

NJPW needs to hid Kitamura from Vince. Didn't realize how big he was compared to all the other young lions.

That'll need to be a long time. He won't be on the main roster for another 3 years at least.

Although I guess they'll try and make it as soon as possible as he's quite a bit older then the other lions.

Kawato's great, it's like he heard everyone saying shit like "he's too small to be a star" and just decided to become a fiery bastard who doesn't know when to quit. Oka and Kitamura are coming along nicely as well. Almost got enough young lions for the Young Lion Cup to return!

That'll need to be a long time. He won't be on the main roster for another 3 years at least.

Although I guess they'll try and make it as soon as possible as he's quite a bit older then the other lions.

Kidani said that because Kitamura's already in his 30's they'll probably speed up his route to the main roster - doubt he'll get an excursion.

Foggy

For better or worse, they've indicated he's getting the push soon because of his age. He's not ready yet, but he can work if given a lot of marination with wrestlers like Kojima and Yano.

Kawato's great, it's like he heard everyone saying shit like "he's too small to be a star" and just decided to become a fiery bastard who doesn't know when to quit. Oka and Kitamura are coming along nicely as well. Almost got enough young lions for the Young Lion Cup to return!

Do you think Naito's mention of Yume Kachimasu is a hint they may do that again as well?

Dunno if it's even a good idea, can't find the 89 one on NJPWWorld. :/

Fucking Ibushi. Why, why, why.

He won't commit so they're hesitant to do anything permanent with him.

Do you think Naito's mention of Yume Kachimasu is a hint they may do that again as well?

Dunno if it's even a good idea, can't find the 89 one on NJPWWorld. :/

It'd be interesting if they did as it's a four block tournament, but they only ran it for one year and it was replaced by the G1 - not sure why Naito brought it up exactly, tbh.

Top Bottom