• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nunes: Court-authorized surveillance of foreign agents picked up Trump talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

Schiff calls on Nunes to recuse himself: https://twitter.com/repadamschiff/status/846493210960637952

C79Y_idXkAEhE9z.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Stand Ryan in front of a microphone every day and explain how this is OK, until he punts Nunes off the commission, or establishes an independent one.

Ryan wants to be president. Ask him questions that will prevent that if he answers them poorly.

jelly

Will it make much difference to the Committee?

He isn't the only one trying to push it other directions, I think he just properly shat himself when evidence came up that doesn't look good for him especially and the Trump administration.

theWB27

He isn't the only one trying to push it other directions, I think he just properly shat himself when evidence came up that doesn't look good for him especially and the Trump administration.

You won't have someone showing the investigated party evidence for one. If he recuses himself it would be that much harder to sabotage like nunez is trying to do

chadskin

Can't really have a bipartisan investigation if the Ranking Member calls on the Chair to recuse himself.

OmniOne

I find it really bizarre, that after making such a huge fuss about it, and after Nunes ran to the WH to to say things real or imagined, the President just basically drops it.

Trump does not just let things go. I can't understand this.

I find it really bizarre, that after making such a huge fuss about it, and after Nunes ran to the WH to to say things real or imagined, the President just basically drops it.

Trump does not just let things go. I can't understand this.

He'd rather have people do the wiretap claims for him now since it's been debunked over and over again.

jelly

They could but i don't think anyone else on the committee has the same reasons as nunez. He's trying to cover his ass cause he is in on it.

That makes sense. They will try and protect their party but won't stick their neck out like Nunes because they probably aren't guilty of something like Nunes is likely involved with.

Stinkles

NOT ONE THING he said makes any rational sense.

His source was the excutive branch?

So he ran to the executive branch with his info? That he got from the executive branch? But he had it two weeks ago?

What is he even doing?

Comey needs to put some sort of cuffs on this shit.

He's an absolutely astoundingly bad liar, considering he does that for a living.

And why didn't Blitzer call him out on LEAKS?

THIS IS TOTAL MADNESS

"Many foreigners. You probably wouldn't understand their moon language so there's no point asking them. Foreigners."

Schiff is calling on him to recuse, breaking now.

"Top Intel Dem Schiff calls on Nunes to recuse himself from House Russia investigation"

Nunes response: "Fine. I didn't even realize I was a part of that investigation. Just so long as I can still lead up the inquiry into who is leaking classified info the president doesn't like!"

~Kinggi~

Banned
I strongly suspect that Nunes has implicated himself in serious crimes several times this week.

The thing is the law has kind of gone out the window with the whole WH. Im just hoping maybe all the charges will hit at once and FBI is just stockpiling them now to use as bargaining chips. I mean these guys are so fucking stupid.

Stinkles

FBI droppin' deetz on Nunes in 3...2..

Yeah I think Nunes next inspiration is going to come as a strong hint from one of the agencies he refuses to mention by name.

"Look Wolf, I can tell you a bunch of super vague things that infer Trump is good, but anything unrelated to partially sort of not really but somehow vindicating Trump is off limits. And I can tell you a bunch of things I haven't shared with my own comittee, but am fine sharing with fat people at the gym. Oh and of course, unnamed foreign dignitaries."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom