• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
thanks for the warm welcome. who is GRADO? is he from CMLL or AAA? I dont follow luchadores.

Are you familiar with Colt Cabana? Take away his gift for speech and training regimen and diet and you've got Grado.

being popular on tumblr is good for business.

tumblr is a megastar, not a vanilla midget, B+ loser at best like Flickr or Picasa.

Miss Riot

Neo Member
name names brah. WrassleGAF needs a proper pecking order.

the biggest draw for neogaf is bootaay his gifs go all over. next might be you fallingedge ive seen you nearly nude because you post your pics everywhere. if I was your gf I'd be ashamed you are showing off to everyone. cover up boy. omg sorry for the double post =(

KissVibes

Banned
Remember children, I brought Meghan and her great art here. I PLANT THE SEEDS WITH ALL OF TUMBLR.

your avatar is nice though =)

Thanks, you can see a larger version:

tumblr_mtddksYUfy1rsglg4o1_1280.png

the biggest draw for neogaf is bootaay his gifs go all over. next might be you fallingedge ive seen you nearly nude because you post your pics everywhere. if I was your gf I'd be ashamed you are showing off to everyone. cover up boy. omg sorry for the double post =(

tumblr got it all wrong.

it's:

Sunflower > bean breath > Boots > stro > the rest of the marks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr got it all wrong.

it's:

Sunflower > bean breath > Boots > stro > the rest of the marks

zwIzOMO.png

I don't "tumble"

Tumbling is like Touting, except we didn't put any money behind it. Valued member and now-famous because he works for Kotaku Laserfrog Touted with us.

Are you familiar with Colt Cabana? Take away his gift for speech and training regimen and diet and you've got Grado.

Hey now, just because you can't understand GRADO doesn't mean he lacks the gift for the gab. Dude's hilarious.

Miss Riot said:
thanks for the warm welcome. who is GRADO? is he from CMLL or AAA? I dont follow luchadores.

This is GRADO, British wrestling superstar, lol;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDbRDEN5osg

VICE did a documentary on him, well worth a watch;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Sr55fI6zU

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey now, just because you can't understand GRADO doesn't mean he lacks the gift for the gab. Dude's hilarious.

I can quack "cup-a-bannaaaaa" just like him. He offers nothing!

no offence sunflower but you're a little too much like the real vince mcmahon for me to feel comfortable around.

Bigger compliment than you know.

oh man me and boots on top of the world

Vicious and Delicious.

gif that.

Q0GQ8.gif

I really do pic whore too much. I just need to stick to the lifting thread =/

I remember Laserfrog, he was so cool

Remember Laserfrog? He was such a cheery chappy, wasn't he? He used to make us smile with his irreverent sense of humour and regale us with tales of his idol, Lou 'Hooker' Thesz. Those were the days, weren't they? But it's not the same any more, is it? Laserfrog's gone. He's moved on. To greener pastures. And we all just have to accept that.

http://laserfrog.kinja.com

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember Laserfrog? He was such a cheery chappy, wasn't he? He used to make us smile with his irreverent sense of humour and regale us with tales of his idol, Lou 'Hooker' Thesz. Those were the days, weren't they? But it's not the same any more, is it? Laserfrog's gone. He's moved on. To greener pastures. And we all just have to accept that.

http://laserfrog.kinja.com

:3

He's also battling Bell's Palsy. I offered him some free games to make him feel alright, but he's so fiercely independent.

Fave five things from tonight's Raw:

5. Ryback + Heyman getting matching friendship bracelets while Curtis Axel watches, crying and masturbating in the corner
4. Cole and/or JBL trying to work in a pop culture reference to the Breaking Bad finale and end up spoiling the ending; Jerry Lawler is confused, old
3. Antonio Cesaro fights a bear
2. The continuation of the Khali/Jinder snake charming feud with surprise appearances by Stone Cold and Jake Roberts
1. Cody Rhodes and Goldust Rhodes being a top angle in current WWE

Open the Dragon Gate is back :)

http://www.openthedragongate.com/

Couple of new Infinities up on there, plus a ton of old material.

Watching the 3rd Showdown at Shea supershow, the one with Bruno vs Larry Z in a cage. Tatsumi Fujinami & Chavo Guerrero Sr. put on a great match for the WWF Jr. Heavyweight Title lower down the card. The crowd were dead silent at first, presumably unfamiliar with both men, but once they started busting out some high-spots they really got excited, as it was likely the first time many of them had seen that style of wrestling;

iIpRcZ0QLdrF4.gif

It's easy

just google*

" _________ " + tumblr

behold the results.

I get the results but people actually having conversations on there I don't fully understand. I see pics and stuff but that's it. Or _______ has reblogged this or liked this. Where do the actual conversations happen? There isn't a comment section or if there is, I don't know where it is.

I don't get it either brah.

;_;

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the 3rd Showdown at Shea supershow, the one with Bruno vs Larry Z in a cage. Tatsumi Fujinami & Chavo Guerrero Sr. put on a great match for the WWF Jr. Heavyweight Title lower down the card. The crowd were dead silent at first, presumably unfamiliar with both men, but once they started busting out some high-spots they really got excited, as it was likely the first time many of them had seen that style of wrestling;

iIpRcZ0QLdrF4.gif

Nice! I absolutely friggin LOVE stadium shows even though they're kinda weird. The buildup to the Bruno/Larry feud was so good. I really miss the old stuff :(

KissVibes

Banned
I get the results but people actually having conversations on there I don't fully understand. I see pics and stuff but that's it. Or _______ has reblogged this or liked this. Where do the actual conversations happen? There isn't a comment section or if there is, I don't know where it is.

It's all mixed together. Notes are comments, likes, and reblogs.

Miss Riot

Neo Member

;_;

its not tough, old man! but there is a wealth of sexy men all in tumblr so it may not be for you. I have a lot of likes of just animated gifs of men breathing.

Nice! I absolutely friggin LOVE stadium shows even though they're kinda weird. The buildup to the Bruno/Larry feud was so good. I really miss the old stuff :(

Yeah, the stadium shows always have an odd atmosphere to them - I would LOVE to see WWE try and run one today.

Also, watching old WWF is great, but I find it to be very dry, especially in comparison to the southern territory stuff - it's hard to believe that Vince's vision of 'sports entertainment' grew from such a promotion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the stadium shows always have an odd atmosphere to them - I would LOVE to see WWE try and run one today.

Also, watching old WWF is great, but I find it to be very dry, especially in comparison to the southern territory stuff - it's hard to believe that Vince's vision of 'sports entertainment' grew from such a promotion.

It's really dry compared. I absolutely love the fever pitch people would be worked into on the southern circuits. Crowd was so hot back then for so much, a far cry from what happened up north.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Fave five things from tonight's Raw:

5. Ryback + Heyman getting matching friendship bracelets while Curtis Axel watches, crying and masturbating in the corner
4. Cole and/or JBL trying to work in a pop culture reference to the Breaking Bad finale and end up spoiling the ending; Jerry Lawler is confused, old
3. Antonio Cesaro fights a bear
2. The continuation of the Khali/Jinder snake charming feud with surprise appearances by Stone Cold and Jake Roberts
1. Cody Rhodes and Goldust Rhodes being a top angle in current WWE

What about the part where Austin passed the torch to "Pebble Chilly" Mike Mizanin. "IF YOU WANNA SEE ME SMIRK AT THIS GUY AND TELL A UR MOM JOKE, GIVE ME A AWE-SOME" *crowd pops*

Top Bottom