• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

tumblr_mvcpixzFcm1stdzzwo1_500.jpg

Delirious's Halloween costume

strobogo

Banned
I can't imagine getting the size pro body builders get. Just from a work stand point. The amount of time, discipline, dedication, and money for food to get so SWOLL is astounding to me. I'd love to be that size for just a day, to have the STRIATIONS, the MUSCULATURE, and THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!~~~!~!~!~!

I want veins like Scott Steiner and Batista. I want abs like Rick Rude. I want a back like Barbarian. I want the calf muscles of Bully Ray. I want the delts of Goldberg. I want the legs of I don't give a fuck because it is an upper body business, god damn it!

Yeah, and I didn't mind the finish. Very good TV match, and continuing to establish the idea that Angle is breaking down.
I never even thought about that. It was a good match. Episode wasn't to good though. Wonder what they are gonna do next week. Looking forward to watching Sabin/Hardy full metal mayhem.

Entropia

No One Remembers
- E! posted a sneak peek clip from Total Divas, were Nikki Bella tells boyfriend John Cena that Natalya peed her pants in the ring after being hit by Naomi. Cena went one better, admitting, "I pooped myself once."

E! Online's site doesn't seem to be working so I can't check it out.

But yea, let's end the October thread with posts about Cena pooping himself.

VQnXXJ9.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
! posted a sneak peek clip from Total Divas, were Nikki Bella tells boyfriend John Cena that Natalya peed her pants in the ring after being hit by Naomi.
Why are the Bella's being booked as faces again?

Top Bottom