• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Great Khali is in a PPV match? fuckthiscompany.jpg

Holy fuck! That sucks for people that paid for this ppv and are forced to watch Kahli wrestle.

i prefer to say: it's awesome that these jobbers are getting some ppv time.

i mean, we still have yet to endure 5 minutes of divas divaing the diva divasion for the divas champinshipdiva

Paying $55 for this PPV, and they give me Santino and Khali. If they do that snakecharming bit, I would be tempted to turn it off. But my son thinks it's hilarious.

Wait wait. Khali and Santino vs Real Americans. I didn't think this was really happening on a PPV. This is for Wednesday Main Event

I don't know what's worse: watching this PPV, or trying to get all the nuclear waste using the submarine in GTA V.

I'm doing both at the same time.

I really hate myself.

Entropia

No One Remembers
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO! CESARO!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Top Bottom