• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Man I guess it is cause I missed last year but the camera feels super zoomed in to me. Especially since I've been playing NCAA 14 on my PS3 the last few days. I feel like I can't see the field at all. Jimmy Graham is awesome but its gonna take me awhile to not fuck on passing plays on both sides of the field. When Josh McCown lights you up you know you need some time in the lab.

Waiting on the patch to download and then I guess I join the cult of MUT. Any tips?

DMczaf

We used league daddy tho

BgVPh9ZCEAAZPEC.jpg

Man I guess it is cause I missed last year but the camera feels super zoomed in to me. Especially since I've been playing NCAA 14 on my PS3 the last few days. I feel like I can't see the field at all. Jimmy Graham is awesome but its gonna take me awhile to not fuck on passing plays on both sides of the field. When Josh McCown lights you up you know you need some time in the lab.

Waiting on the patch to download and then I guess I join the cult of MUT. Any tips?

Press up or down on the dpad to adjust camera. Friends don't let friends play using jabee-cam

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
all these solo challenges are making me create terrible habits in game

I tried to do the second solo challenge and the game kept crashing on me.

fucking madden!

The draft mode is pretty cool. They need more cards in it, though. I feel like ive seen a ton of the same ones between my draft just now and the ones ive seen on streams and video's.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I gambled on not taking a QB until the last round hoping for a legendary and there wasnt one. ended up with fucking Brandon Weeden at QB. Oops!

Mrbob

I got back into Diablo yesterday and I keep wanting to jump out of madden for a fix. Bout to do so....unless Dota happens

Downloading the update right now. Love that Blizzard will still optimize data files to shrink their size. Wish more companies did this.

Rorschach

Got invited to a fantasy league that drafts tomorrow, but I've literally been in a cave most of the off-season and the end of last year. Any good websites to help get me caught up? I would usually just watch pre-season games and relate to last season's trends, but this year I'm lost. Some good sleepers would be appreciated too! :/

I don't even have proper Internet to view videos right now. :<

[edit] managed to update Dotes!

Rorschach

I see DM is in here... perfect time for the way back machine!!!

dmczafx23 signed off at 1:01:40 PM
hawakubo (1:45:13 PM): GIVE ME DAVIN!
dmczafx23 (1:45:21 PM): NO
hawakubo (1:45:29 PM): *shake fist*
hawakubo (1:45:34 PM): you'll never use the forward pass!
dmczafx23 (1:45:46 PM): you keep saying that, but you have no idea what im planning :D
dmczafx23 (1:46:04 PM): just as the real bucs are rebuilding, so is DMBall
hawakubo (1:46:12 PM): DMBall 2.0
hawakubo (1:46:32 PM): "Now we pass 5 times a game!"
hawakubo (1:46:43 PM): <defense> this is madness! maaaadnesss!
dmczafx23 (1:47:33 PM): I finally have offensive weapons and im going to use them
dmczafx23 (1:47:34 PM): AB
dmczafx23 (1:47:35 PM): K2
dmczafx23 (1:47:39 PM): Smash and Dash
dmczafx23 (1:47:42 PM): FREEGOD
hawakubo (1:48:07 PM): k2 lolz
hawakubo (1:48:12 PM): 30 rated hands
hawakubo (1:48:28 PM): who's the dash?
hawakubo (1:48:34 PM): there is no dash on your team!
dmczafx23 (1:48:39 PM): cadillac
dmczafx23 (1:48:39 PM): :(
hawakubo (1:48:44 PM): lol
dmczafx23 (1:48:45 PM): smash smash and dash
hawakubo (1:48:47 PM): dash *pop*
hawakubo (1:48:54 PM): smash and bash

Still waiting...

Bonus: white Jordan photoshop!

nmkFk66.jpg

Rorschach

So EG dumps that trash RTZ, immediately wins DAC, and goes on to win TI... Then they decide to bring him back and get rid of the support that got them there? The fuck?!?!

TheCrow

So EG dumps that trash RTZ, immediately wins DAC, and goes on to win TI... Then they decide to bring him back and get rid of the support that got them there? The fuck?!?!

That's how cancerous it is to play with him. Plus aui said it himself, farming position 4s are easily overrated.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Actually that's one thing I wanted to bring up. The other league uses DaddyLeagues and it's feature set. Would anyone be interested in hooking DL up to this league? Take a look, I'll front the cash if I end up playing in the league.

I'm good with delaying the season til the patch and roster update.

Until then, it's time to bust out a classic

GAF MADDEN TOURNAMENT!

Madden 05 was the best Madden.

DCX

DCX
Actually that's one thing I wanted to bring up. The other league uses DaddyLeagues and it's feature set. Would anyone be interested in hooking DL up to this league? Take a look, I'll front the cash if I end up playing in the league.

Daddy League site was probably the best thing of casual league.

DCX

LJ11

So I had no idea EA put in the ability to check AH prices with the L2 button. Man that's going to kill the snipe game, I'm sure you'll get deals here and there but it will drastically reduce it, had no clue until this morning. Man, that blows.

eznark

Banned
So many clunky things about the MUT interface just make it annoying as fuck. Why can I not remove a guy from the lineup from the auction house?

Menus are already super slow and cumbersome, having to go back and forth between them is killing my interest already!

We will be using daddy leagues and you won't need to pay for it my friend! Thanks for the offer though!

Top Bottom